JAV DVD stores in Japan - photos

32strong

Apr 6, 2022
Anyone more familiar that would happen to know what store this is:

akb-pics-15-jpg.1479295

or this one too:

akb-pics-20-jpg.1479300

Tried to read the labels but they don't say any store name...
Anyone find this out?

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
It looks like kawaii_emu does not want to be associated with this anymore. Fortunately for us, the quotation software on the forum does not let him erase all of it.

That sticker on the DVD case looks familiar. I want to scribe it is from a chain store like Trader or Lammtarra. Of course, I would never pay ¥2,362 for a single DVD. Having scrawled that, Lammtarra has a sister store called MULAN where it offloads the DVDs which did not sell at the above price [e.g.]. The 1st floor has vintage video games, the 3rd floor has the more current offerings, and the 2nd floor is where you find the deeply discounted old JAVs. When I shopped there, they were in three-packs from "Grasshopper Distribution" (the company's name was in English) for ¥990 or ¥999. You could not see the front cover of one of the DVDs, but you could see the other two. At ¥333 a DVD, it is worth a try. Mulan accepts a credit card.
I have posted previously about Mulan. Investigate the "The Carnage from Tokyo" thread elsewhere here on Akiba-Online.

Reactions: CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
It looks like kawaii_emu does not want to be associated with this anymore. Fortunately for us, the quotation software on the forum does not let him erase all of it.

problem solved

Reactions: WillEater

WillEater

Mar 13, 2008
Here we are in 2022, near the end of this awesome pandemic. My buddy wants me to return to Japan and see the snow monkeys.
I'm thinking January 2023 is a bit too cold for me. Plus I'm going to Costa Rica in December. The rumor is, Jr Idols vacation in Costa Rica in December.
What say you? Any chance?

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Here we are in 2022, near the end of this awesome pandemic. My buddy wants me to return to Japan and see the snow monkeys.
I'm thinking January 2023 is a bit too cold for me. Plus I'm going to Costa Rica in December. The rumor is, Jr Idols vacation in Costa Rica in December.
What say you? Any chance?
About 0% I would say, maybe Hawaii would have been better.

• Haha
Reactions: WillEater

Anon5001

Addict of Asian female feet, shoes & femdom.
Apr 1, 2016
Hey guys, can anybody recommend large JAV stores (with exact address) in Tokyo besides M's pop. Is anybody there from Dec 25 and wants to hang out until Jan 2?

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
Anyone find this out?
Yes! Just now, after not looking in this thread for awhile. I have already mentioned the store where he stealthily took the {undoubtely} phone camera pictures of the store's shelves. It is Mulan, on an east-west avenue in southern Akiba ~ near the JR Chuo-Sobu line tracks, and west of Chuo Dori. His pictures are of the third floor where the current releases are. I consistently shop the second floor, which is where the majority of cheap DVDs are sold [i.e.: the ones from Grasshopper Distribution.].
I deduced this because in a couple of the pictures, including this one, you can see "Mulan" in its particular logo on the shelf edge. :D

WillEater

Mar 13, 2008
Talk about double duty.
I watched a JAV video that was filmed inside one of these DVD shops. What are the odds?