when S1 will make a proper orgy?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
Its known that S1 has the best visuals in all the jav industry not just for now but for along time , and year after year I still wonder why ? Just why ,,, yeah all thier girls r kinda vanilla ones so no gangbang no bukka no sspermani no creampie but still they can do orgy and domainate the market ? What do u think r the reasons that they didnt a proper ones?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Its known that S1 has the best visuals in all the jav industry not just for now but for along time , and year after year I still wonder why ? Just why ,,, yeah all thier girls r kinda vanilla ones so no gangbang no bukka no sspermani no creampie but still they can do orgy and domainate the market ? What do u think r the reasons that they didnt a proper ones?

in their early years S1 used to made great orgy vids, but not anymore

the same question why Maxing, Max-A, Alice still so loyal to conventional vanilla JAV ? because its their identity, not easy to change it, especially if they already well established

not proper for us, might be proper for other guys

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
It's like say what if Attackers went vanilla, it would completely destroy there market because it isn't there identity, and risk a huge loss in business. So with S1 they don't have to or really need to change, they are still one of the top 3 companies and have been there for a long time why take a risk when they don't need to?

and on the orgy thing specifically probably for a special occasion, they did it at the AVOP in 2015, but since they stopped caring about the AVOP we gotta wait for something else to pop up

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Well your guys are kinda right. But there's a deeper thing or 2 to consider.

1. S1 doing occasional group sex and even orgy isn't so off-brand. S1's brand is top idol, and top idol's status symbol is solo vids. So yeah S1's mainstay is solo vids (and vanilla). I only wish JAV can be more relaxed about it, once in a while letting two top idols be in the same vid or scene isn't gonna destroy their careers! In the good old day, the studios would put together some dream duo or even dream teams, just once in a blue moon, getting the fandom to a boil.

2. There's an epic drought of proper orgy across the board. It's not just an S1 thing, or brand thing. It's the industry-wide trend that just refuse to go away. Harem, especially POV harem vids are sucking up all the air from the group sex scene. The most painful-to-watch studio is ZUKO, orgy is their BRAND. Their early vids, starring both amateurs and idols, were awesome. But along with half the JAV world, they have gone to reverse gangbang or harems featuring one single testosterone-free limp prick.

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017

the same question why Maxing, Max-A, Alice still so loyal to conventional vanilla JAV ? because its their identity, not easy to change it, especially if they already well established

Its just I think everyone love new fresh stuff who love slow boring repetitive videos u might like one or two like with Rion , Saori hara ,,, very beautiful girls I have all of thier titles but they seems exactly the same even with the same actors, postions and even look and hair style and makeup, ,,,
If they did more story plot in thier videos they will have both look and excitement which , I didn't find any perfect orgy for thier biggest stars except one average for sora aoi and bad one for saori hara , and thank u I will check the avop 2015 ones

Last edited:

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017

1. S1 doing occasional group sex and even orgy isn't so off-brand. S1's brand is top idol, and top idol's status symbol is solo vids. So yeah S1's mainstay is solo vids (and vanilla). I only wish JAV can be more relaxed about it, once in a while letting two top idols be in the same vid or scene isn't gonna destroy their careers! In the good old day, the studios would put together some dream duo or even dream teams, just once in a blue moon, getting the fandom to a boil.

2. There's an epic drought of proper orgy across the board. It's not just an S1 thing, or brand thing. It's the industry-wide trend that just refuse to go away. Harem, especially POV harem vids are sucking up all the air from the group sex scene. The most painful-to-watch studio is ZUKO, orgy is their BRAND. Their early vids, starring both amateurs and idols, were awesome. But along with half the JAV world, they have gone to reverse gangbang or harems featuring one single testosterone-free limp prick.
So , do think companies have some kind of agreement to keep thier business in specific direction? Or they just fear of make any risky move ?
Zuko studio is not that great and it get worse by time ? Unfamiliar faces all the time maybe a couple of titles r great but I kind of have all the good ones and I couldn't find more

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017

Who love repetitive slow videos ? Maybe hardcore fans ! I just hope they will change that soon or some of my best actress like akhio yoshizawa , rion , will retire without even one proper orgy or gangbang title

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
So , do think companies have some kind of agreement to keep thier business in specific direction? Or they just fear of make any risky move ?
Zuko studio is not that great and it get worse by time ? Unfamiliar faces all the time maybe a couple of titles r great but I kind of have all the good ones and I couldn't find more
Well it's both more complicated and simplistic than you think.

Many studios are relatively "light" (lacking big capital and fixed asset). Won't surprise me if many of them lack any full time employee. So there's no really any major "inertia" or resistant to change.

The resistance to change came from mainly the fandom. The studios are little more than a loose network of talents and crew, and the (e.g.) "S1" brand is little more than a marketing package.

Rather than say "fear of risk", better to think about "there's no pressure at all to take risk".

BTW, I read some industry gossips that last few months, there's more and more delay and minor goof-ups (terrible photoshop'ed covers, production mishaps, mosaic degrading) that might be due to shortage of staffs and experience due to falling profit positions.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Who love repetitive slow videos ? Maybe hardcore fans ! I just hope they will change that soon or some of my best actress like akhio yoshizawa , rion , will retire without even one proper orgy or gangbang title

already lost my hope on S1, many of my favorite idols retired without orgy vids, and many more will follow if they keep stick with S1 till the end of their career :(

for me ZUKO was great at the beginning

unfamiliar faces all the time ?? wait the minute, which vids that you seen ? maybe you're confused because so many girls in the same scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: gamal1992

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
It's like say what if Attackers went vanilla, it would completely destroy there market because it isn't there identity, and risk a huge loss in business. So with S1 they don't have to or really need to change, they are still one of the top 3 companies and have been there for a long time why take a risk when they don't need to?

true

and on the orgy thing specifically probably for a special occasion, they did it at the AVOP in 2015, but since they stopped caring about the AVOP we gotta wait for something else to pop up

is it orgy or reverse gangbang vid ?

I don't remember S1's vid in AV Open 2015, moodyz have discontinue their bako bako bus tour series, so there is big change in orgy genre

unfortunately now JAV studios doesn't looks enthusiastic in making special occasion vids anymore, I miss the time when studios still making join productions vids, it was so great

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

1. what I hate the most from S1 is they rare to make duet vids, they don't make big orgy vid ok I understand, but at least they should make duet vids more often

2. yeah, very unfortunate that ZUKO has gone bad :(

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
true

is it orgy or reverse gangbang vid ?

I don't remember S1's vid in AV Open 2015, moodyz have discontinue their bako bako bus tour series, so there is big change in orgy genre

unfortunately now JAV studios doesn't looks enthusiastic in making special occasion vids anymore, I miss the time when studios still making join productions vids, it was so great

the reverse gangbang thingy whatever AVOP-127, and then soon after again SNIS-573, so the best you'll get of a S1 orgy

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
the reverse gangbang thingy whatever AVOP-127, and then soon after again SNIS-573, so the best you'll get of a S1 orgy

now better to look smaller studios for orgy vids

and SOD ! now they oftenly release some good orgy vids

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
now better to look smaller studios for orgy vids

and SOD ! now they oftenly release some good orgy vids
SOD has always been the creative kind, they got there mainline but there secondary ones over the years have offered some creative things(SDMS,SDMT,SDMU and other SOD create things, while they own ROCKET, Natural High, and other weird things)

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
already lost my hope on S1, many of my favorite idols retired without orgy vids, and many more will follow if they keep stick with S1 till the end of their career :(

for me ZUKO was great at the beginning

unfamiliar faces all the time ?? wait the minute, which vids
he studios are little more than a loose network of talents and crew, an
I saw alot and yes those in between zuko 50 to zuko 80 were good especially with ai uehara and yui hetano interfering within kho shibuya and chaeyong mizuna

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
SOD has always been the creative kind, they got there mainline but there secondary ones over the years have offered some creative things(SDMS,SDMT,SDMU and other SOD create things, while they own ROCKET, Natural High, and other weird things)

yes, SOD has always been creative, but there was few years when they lack of good orgy vids, so I turn to other studios

since last year they has made interesting vids, so SOD became my favorite again

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
couple reasons I think: S1's actresses are mostly likely some of the highest paid per movie in the business, as they subsist on making one movie per month+ endorsements as well as the level of talent they attract. Even if they don't make as much for an orgy vid getting multiple S1 girls together is likely much more expensive than hiring out the talent for a different company's orgy videos. Keep in mind that this holds true for a lot of labels similar to S1- ideapocket, ABP etc.

The other reason, as some have alluded to here, is S1's image/branding. A large part of the appeal of their movies is not as much the premise/theme/fetishes of their movies but around the girls themselves- you aren't buying a gokkun/gangbang/bukkake etc. vid, you're buying a Yua/Rion/Moe etc. movie. I think this board is more of a niche audience; in terms of the people actually buying S1 vids I think they'd likely be less excited about an S1 orgy movie because the movie isn't really featuring their favorite actress, instead they're part of and ensemble cast.

I'm a little surprised they haven't done one or two orgies for special occasions like the time they did it for AVOP a couple years back but I think doing orgy movies, or even 2-3 girl movies, on the regular doesn't make sense for S1 financially.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I saw alot and yes those in between zuko 50 to zuko 80 were good especially with ai uehara and yui hetano interfering within kho shibuya and chaeyong mizuna

ZUKO did not hire S grade idols, all of them are freelancers, most are very good performers

and talking about orgy vids, the past few months Serebu No Tomo (Celebrity Friends) releasing good vids, I hope this will be routine for them :)

Reactions: mago and gamal1992