Whats up with aika yui hatano abe mikako and hibiki

javnlhd

Oct 25, 2015
its almost like they are all done with jav aside from yui and hibiki kinda but aika is so slow with new releases and abe is even slower they both are releasing 1 new jav video next month but thats it (i mean solo jav video)yui is just making more and more and hibiki is in a kinda ai uehara trend with her releases but is it known if they are gone next year or is it just vacation and other stuff (aika only posts pics of food and photo shoots)abe has a new gal like style going and yui and hibiki wel they seem normal for now but yeah its weird and im hoping they atleast stay for a few years like yuu kawakami does and other older jav stars even akiho yoshizawa is still making 2 videos for maxing and s1 so if they are staying im hoping yui isnt the only star that keeps pushing videos out for us

whitelily

Dec 16, 2017
its almost like they are all done with jav aside from yui and hibiki kinda but aika is so slow with new releases and abe is even slower they both are releasing 1 new jav video next month but thats it (i mean solo jav video)yui is just making more and more and hibiki is in a kinda ai uehara trend with her releases but is it known if they are gone next year or is it just vacation and other stuff (aika only posts pics of food and photo shoots)abe has a new gal like style going and yui and hibiki wel they seem normal for now but yeah its weird and im hoping they atleast stay for a few years like yuu kawakami does and other older jav stars even akiho yoshizawa is still making 2 videos for maxing and s1 so if they are staying im hoping yui isnt the only star that keeps pushing videos out for us

Mikako has always had a lot of time between releases. I believe she works freelance which means that she might not have as much work if she's too picky.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Just by checking R18, Aika released a VR movie last month. And I don't know if she's a freelance too, but freelance don't always release one movie per month. Some do more, some less.