What's your MMO addiction?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

kunoichi

Occasional Visitor
Mar 26, 2007
For those who likes grinding/hack&slash there is always Priston Tale. It has been around since at least 2004, is free to play and still in development. Official english version is hosted by subagames.

[youtube]zaDNnlx8UJE[/youtube]

Honesty

Oct 29, 2011
In closed beta testing for ESO. I love the Elder Scrolls series. I love MMO's.

But this feels ... meh .... : (((( It'll probably fail, is all I can say. And fail earlier than most. RIFT was an amazing game back in P2P when it FIRST came out. Lasted a little bit .. but died before the first xpac even came out : ( Then went F2P.

Will retry WoW when new Xpac arrives. Waiting on WildStar!

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
Started out runescape-> W.O.W. -> FF11 -> WoW (again) -> FF14 -> destiny [if you want to class destiny as such]