Bleach Fan fic [ecchi]

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
It was another stagnant night in that room.
I had dropped silent hints to Rukia again to bed with me but not for the reason to shack up but to get to understand her better.
Lately the arguements have become more frequent, my tone with her more harsh every time.
I will admit that maybe there was feelings but of what kind those of love or those for a work partner?
To be unsure of one's self in this matter feels beyond hopeless to question your own motives like war plans.
It seems tonight will just be another night. That next morning was the usual I came to breakfast and had to dodge dad's punch,
I put my knee into him he was surprised but how could he from one soul reaper to another I had defeated Aizen barely a month ago.
Due to his death the hollows and low level Arrancar were running wild and that's how the worst arguement began.
Shortly after breakfast I felt a surge of spiritual pressure from a nearby park I would have used Kon but he'd been missing for a week now.
Which meant i had to use my combat chain, but I knew dad would watch over my body while i was working.
I met up with Rukia on the scene as expected it was a Arrancar 2 to be honest there names were of no importance just that they had to die.
I took the one talking shit but he fell so quickly while rukia had trouble with the other skinny one he had speed rival to my own.
She could match blows with him for strength but speed not so much she had told me to flank his right side and while i had him pinned she'd finish him,
Easy plan but being impatient as i was i used my Getsuga Tensho on him which sliced through him and nicked Rukia's side she passed out after it hit her.
I took her to my house instead of Urahara's shop lately Youroichi-san has been hate full to me so I avoided a future conflict by bypassing it all together.
My attempts to bandage Rukia is what woke her back up at the worse of moments, When i was wrapping the badages around her breast to secure them,
She screamed "Ichigo you pervert you waited untill i passed out to cop a feel" the only response was to hold my mouth open.
Which in my defense was not a good move she bitch smacked me through my door and left to go to the Soul Society.

End part 1

Shortly after I went to Urahara's shop I needed to plead my case to Rukia but it meant i had to face Youroichi-san.
I knocked on the door and went in Urahara was there with no sign of Youroichi in sight I made my move I asked him to open a gate to the
Soul Society He asked why I told him it was due to the flux of Hollows and Arrancar, which is better than telling him Rukia thought i copped a feel
On her and was going to beg for her to forgive me. He agreed but said give me 30 mins to get it ready I agreed, As soon as he left the room she Appeared.
Why her she was the reason I didn't want to come to the shop, "Hello ichigo still hiding from me i see hmm" no it's not that it's just what happend after Aizen died
You said some harsh things about Inoue and I never foragve you. " It was true if she had only told us we could have save so much trouble"
They were going to kill us if she did so how can you say that!!. This same arguement again it was y i had avoided her,the shop and now to have to stress me out b4 i have to
Plead my case yeah today was not going well for anyone. After 28 mins of hell from Youroichi the gate was open and now to find Rukia, but the million dollar question is where did she go?
I figured that i could ask for help but from who Toshiro- nope, Old man Yamamoto- not a chance, Kenpachi - my best bet. So i set off to Squad 11's HQ to see the unkillable man about a favor.
I'd hope that Kenpachi would send out some of his squad members for some scouting but what he did went beyond what I wanted him to do.
When I reached the hq I was greeted By Ikkaku who was wanting to spar but I declined I asked where Kenpachi was He said near the back I said my thanks.
What i didn't know is what kind of trap he set me up for, in the back there were 3 rooms 1 to the left 1 center room and 3 on the right simple right? Wrong!
With out thinking of just calling for Kenpachi I walked into the room on the left and what I saw to this day will be with him forever. Yachiru soping wet [in more ways then one] was bent over
The tub and was playing with her self yet as soon as she saw Ichigo she responded with " Hiya Ichy want a bath as well?" as Ichigo fell backwards he saw Kenapchi smiling.
"What do you think huh ain't she just a goofball" Umm.. Kenpachi it's not what it seems I... was looking for you I need a favor. As he rolled away from the door which Yachiru had closed by now,
I need a favor I need help finding Rukia " why should i help you? you never come around and when you do you want a favor how about this tell me what you did and then I'll help".
I told him the whole story the thing that I couldn't even do to Urahara when it was over he nodded his head and said " Later today there's a Routine Captains meeting and Banquet come with me who knows
Maybe she'll be with her brother?" Are you sure Kenpachi is it even allowed and even if she's not there maybe one of the other captains may have saw her. "That's the point numb nuts get ready we'll be heading out in an hour". I understand I just hope she hasn't told her brother or I'm fucked.

End part 2

One hour of nervous waiting later it was time to head out flash stepping the whole way there why you ask cause I wrote it that way.
Since the Captains meeting was first I had to sit outside since of course I didn't have the rank but knowing i should i beat some of their best
So why couldn't I be that rank who knows. Inside side the meeting it was the same thing beyond usual report this report that and what could be done
about the flux of hollows and Arrancar. what could be more boring but it was almost over as i looked over at Captain of the 6th squad something bugged me his face
Was more stern than usual like he wanted blood it was better than his usual look of superiority he had always worn. Even back on that day I took the rank of Captain
By force he always looked down on me like I should never had put on that uniform and those snide ass remarks about my validity of my position and the method it
Happend in.Given the oppurtunity I'd slice him from ear to ear but he's never made a move so I'm tied for the moment. I wander if Ichigo will recover from seeing yachiru like that
It's funny in a way but oh meetings done gotta quit day dreaming like that. Hey Kenapchi anything new " not really same boring shit, did you have fun sitting there hahahaha come on lets grab some food and start asking around" ok but let be carefull somethings off in the air. " Your imagining things now eat or shut up" Oh no..... she's with her brother Crap what if she told him what to do? Kenapchi do me a quick favor
Go over there ans ask Rukia to meet me in private,"Aren't I doing you a favor already? Here go meet her your self ( picks up ichigo and hurls him at Squad 6's table) now it's your move ".
Captain Zaraki why do you disgrace my table by throwing this heathen at it? "Heathen? What heathen it sounded like a accident right so why not let it die unless you have issues with it".
You know I should kill you both Him for his trepasses and you for your insolencent tongue,"Really kill me can you really even draw your sword on me when you barely could kill one espada?"
Such insolence I knew should have taken you down the day you became Captain but now you have trashed my honor not only with your words,actions, and attitude but to question my combat abilities You Die.
Bring it on flower boy See if your power can defeat mine but I'll make you a deal if i have to take off my eye patch then I'll say your a decent Captain beat me and take my Captain position as well but if I beat you your Entire squad joins mine and you along with it but you'll have a special rank Toilet scrubber do we have a deal? " If it will get you to shut your mouth then yes that will do now Scatter Senbon Sakura"

End part 3

Attacking with your flower power learn a new trick cause this one is easy to to screw with, "you'll regret underestimating the power of my Senbon Sakura".
A heavy barrage goes flying right towards Kenapchi's body little had Byakuya known that his Shikai can be so easily toyed with with a monsterous expulsion of his spiritual Pressure the Senbon Sakura was blown beyond Byakuya's control leaving him defenseless just where Kenapchi wanted him, but not everything is as it appears."Hadou 4 Byakurai" and with that a massive bolt of lightning was sent point blank into Kenapchi's chest but not even this powerful Hadou could stop the battle loving Captain,Even though he had suffered a decent wound he had no hesitation to plunge his sword into Byakuya's shoulder before kicking him off the blood covered blade.Your almost limitless Spiritual pressure will be your down fall you lunatic " how so it keeps you from using your cheap shikai from attacking from everywhere so where's my weakness in that".If you can cut me again you may yet see but your still not worthy of my bankai you masochist, "Hadou 31 shakkaho" and spewed forth a fire that would kill any opponent if they were normal.I expanded my spiritual pressure to deflect the attack but it was a trap from that bastard as soon as i did his flowers were waiting for me I didn't have time to blow them away like last time,For such tiny flowers they sting pretty good so far he's shot a hole through my chest and carved my back into mince meat i guess here soon I might have to get serious between the hadou and his tacticsI may have found a good fight since that damned espada, hey flower boy you said if i can cut ya few more time i'll get to see your Bankai I have a question for ya is it any more of a challenge than this cause I'm dying Of boredom here!! If you wish to die faster then try and cut me again and you'll experience a hell you'll never escape from my "Flowers" as you keep refering to are more dangerous than you know.Ah good I thought i was going to have to use you sword as your floral arrangement. And with that Kenpachi lunged forward to attack Byakuya this time he'd take a hit from either Hadou or Senbon Sakura if it meant he'd releaseHis bankai."Die flower boy" Hadou 33 Sonkatsui now die you monstrous freak "Only if i take you to hell with me you pansy". As the hadou blew a chunk of kenpachi's shoulder off his sword rammed deep into Byakuya's stomach. They both flash step backwards both slightly out of breath and realizing that this needs to go higher. My bankai might supress his spiritual power long enough to end this but it's risky if it doesn't I'm dead but if i don't I'm dead either way I'll do it Scatter Senbon Sakura Kageyoshi Senkei, and with that not only did the wall of a 1,000 swords appear but Byakuya's spiritual pressure climb too.Well doesn't your bankai look a little bit manly but I'm still calling you flower boy here's a secret I had ichigo tell me what it was like when he battled you I know your Senkei supresses your enemies powerSpeed, and abilities but there is a fatal flaw with it if there is a big enough expansion of energy inside your senkei it pops like a cheap ballon but here's your chance to impress me some more.Does my Bankai amuse you so much I'll make sure it's the last thing you see now suffer,and with that he flash stepped to what he thought was behind Kenpachi but what ended up being his foot into his chest.With my foot firmly planted into flower boys chest i was nearing a limit but i knew there was one other option take off the eye patch and only one ace in the whole after that kendo, but by doing that I had no idea what Else his bankai held Ichigo told me of a last move but the idiot couldn't remember the name something about wings if this bastard can fly I might have some trouble with him.

End part 4

That Bastard!!! was the only thing in my mind how could he still move so fast by now Senkei should have slowed him to a crawl,So why can he still counter me with such ease?Can I do it, no I have to do it this monster must not be allowed to exist any more but is he bluffing about popping my Senkei if he dose then there only "That".Even now as our swords clash there is a new sensation I have not felt since I fought Ichigo being pushed farther than anytime b4 it's almost fun.Flower boy Quit daydreaming it's nofun if I carve you up with out a fight hahahaha. But I must admit this it's time we stop holding back and come out full fury,It's time to show my resolve (rips off eyepatch) [Thooooom] as his spiritual pressure climbed what Byakuys feared happened his Senkei Burst!!!!!Now come at me with every you have left or I'll cut you down where you stand! No matter how much Reiatsu you release I'll still destroy you, you Misrable excuse of a Taichou,you may have burst my Senkei but don't think you left me defenseless it may not be a form of my bankai but it'll kill even you! Senbon Sakura Kageyoshi, and with that he started a hurricane around Kenapchi made of his Senbon Sakura but there was more in store than just that, You can thank my 2nd inCommand for this idea Hadou 31 Shakkahou, and with a flick of his wrist Zaraki was covered in Senbon and fire but what he heard was not the death gurgle he'd hope for,Hahaha Freakin awesome to think you could do so much damage with your flowers but I told your stop holding back, and with that Kenapchi sliced through the firey whirlwind.So Even monsters require more than that to die, so be it Senbon Sakura Hyukei Hakutaken, and with that the last remnants of his reiatsu exploded forth.Now you have wings ha trying to play angel of death I'll slice them off of you and your head as well but at this rate I'll bleed to death b4 i can do that so let's go one final go ahead,Your frilly wings verses my kendo come pansy, Such insults even on the verge of death fine, and with that Kenapchi Gripped his sword with two hands and took his stance,while Byakuya Launched himself full force forward [for those who think what happend to Jiruga will happen here your wrong] as he closed in on the still Kenapchi he flashed step which what Led to the biggest explosion of reiatsu since the fight with Aizen, Byakuya unleashed eveything in a sideward slash and Kenapchi's doward slash met [ something like + but made of energy]When the explosion had cleared both lay on the ground motionless, the battle a draw, as they both made there way back to the Infimary Kenapchi threw his arm around Byakuya and said"You know to celebrate as great fight drinks at my place tonight no better yet a party for both squads at Squad 11's HQ all of Squad 6 is invited hahahaha" with that Byakuya looked up and did something rarley seen He smiled and luaghed, sure only if your buying oh what were fighting about again i got caught up in our differences and for got. "It was about whether or not Ichigo touched rukia while she was passed out"Oh I'm sure it was an accident let's go my legs are about to quit on me.

End part 5

Later that night at the joint party at Squad 11's party Ruki and Ichigo met up with out there Captain counter parts Ichigo made first attempt.Rukia let me explain you were injured and I wanted to help you, "why didn't you go to Urahara's shop?" You know I can't go there not after what she said about Orihime."But still I wasn't ready to expose that much of my self to you not ...yet anyway" Rukia you know I'd never hurt you not intentially it hurt me soo much that it was me that hit you with my attackSo please forgive me and let's enjoy this party b4 the Captains get mad I mean they damn near killed themselves and some how decided in the process to have this party oh wellLet's go, and with that this story is almost done but not b4 i say one last thing that night after the party and all was over Rukia and ichigo Bedded together.

And the rest I'll leave to your Imagination And all the "H" doujin with that same basis so to all my peeps reading this i ask one thing REP me for my work cause this was a 4 week project and I rarely write. thx Written by J.Gemmer - Kenapchi God Edited by J.Gemmer - Kenapchi God and lo and behold it's done my fan fic