What upcoming games are you excited for?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Bayonetta

Watching people play through some of the stages with the import it looks great and like can sink a lot of time into.

vietxmikey

Jun 11, 2008
Super Street Fighter IV!

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
The Crysis 2 script is written by Richard Morgan. Can't wait.

aznvietguy411

Oct 14, 2009
Final Fantasy Versus XIII is going to be kick ass. Hopefully they show it at this years E3 Gaming Show.

gygan

May 27, 2010
i heard sawgame is going to console soon is it going to release for ps2 i really like to try seem i like the movie so much

DevilXdevil

creatively retarded
Former Staff
Sep 24, 2008
castlevania,fear 3,call of duty,prince of persia,hawx 2 etc

but what i really want to come out is a new elder scrolls if they ever will and i beg god to see someone make legend of dragoon 2 but probably never will

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
I'm trying to stay hopeful for the new Castlevania. I've been a huge fan since I was little, but I just don't think I want yet another God of War game. Especially not in my Castlevania. At least with Koima working on the story, it shouldn't turn out to be yet another, 'the best friend was the bad guy' story.

blah15

Feb 6, 2008
shogun 2: total war. I feel the urge within me to unite the land and restore order in the name of the emperor.

Reptiloid

Loli Worshipper
Mar 12, 2008
Just heard that Serious Sam 3 is due for release this summer. :nosebleed:

As I believe Duke Nukem Forever has no chance in hell of living up to it's hype, so I'm counting on Croteam instead. And considering how long DNF has been in development, it SHOULD be a perfect masterpiece, the god of all FPS's, and I think we all know that's most likely not gonna be the case.

shadowjt

Dec 30, 2008
I'm waiting for Yakuza 4 at Kmart release. They have deal for Yakuza 4 (Offer 10,000 SYWR + Free Yakuza 3) combo. :perfectplan:

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
dragon...age...3....oh gosh pls do make it, I don`t give a pint about DA anime, just do the third part!!!!! :notagain::notagain::notagain::notagain::notagain::notagain: