What upcoming games are you excited for?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Oct 6, 2007
I'm not on the same scale with anyone here...

with friends:
New Super Mario Brothers Wii
Wii Sports Resort
Scribblenauts

alone:
Super Mario Galaxy 2

I'm really excited about Scribblenauts, I can picture myself in the cafeteria with my friend spending our entire break screwing around with it. We're very easily entertained.

risbo

Feb 27, 2009
Starcraft 2...i love the first one..i still play it from time to time..

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
Blaze Blue which is coming out at the end of this month, the 30th I think?

blah15

Feb 6, 2008
new games new wants:
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Dragon Age: Origins

im a bioware fan what can i say
never played the wii though - is it fun? seems like its gameplay would be too boring for me

o and im looking forward to the just unveiled (mistakenly) persona game for ps3

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
i'm waiting for some PSP games translations:

Persona remake (epic!)
Disgaea 2 (it will kill my social life once again)
Dissidia (no comments needed)

late august to late september for all of them :inlove:

Oct 6, 2007
i'm waiting for some PSP games translations:

Persona remake (epic!)
Disgaea 2 (it will kill my social life once again)
Dissidia (no comments needed)

late august to late september for all of them :inlove:

You're actually looking forward to Dissidia?

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
You're actually looking forward to Dissidia?

i'm a Square fanboy since FFVII, so yeah... i'll probably buy every single piece of crap coming out with the SE logo in it (but no Kingdom Hearts please...)

i've already played Dissidia to death, but i'd like to understand what the characters are saying, and maybe completing the accessories collection :XD:

i'm also hoping for some sort of special/limited edition to add to my collection (the $300 japanese one is a bit too much, even if the package is beautiful)

Howdy

Jun 3, 2009
new games new wants:
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Dragon Age: Origins

im a bioware fan what can i say
never played the wii though - is it fun? seems like its gameplay would be too boring for me

o and im looking forward to the just unveiled (mistakenly) persona game for ps3

You forgot Mass Effect 2. This game will be so full of epic-ness not even The Old Republic with its fancy trailer will be able trump how awesome it's gonna be!

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I'm really hoping that Nintendo will press some more Project Zero 4 discs in Japan 'cause I want to play Fatal Frame 4 when the English fan-patch comes out soon but eBay only had one guy selling the disc and seven bidders, i.e. it's gonna be hell trying to get a copy of this game. :\

The only licensed-for-America game I care about is Professor Layton 2 for the Nintendo DS. I care about 3 most of all, of course, but I don't think its stateside release has been announced yet. (Game 3 trailer 1) (Game 3 trailer 2)

Oh, okay, fine, one final game :p, and that's the Pokemon Gold and Silver remakes.

But of all these games, Layton 3 is definitely the one I want most. :D

Oct 6, 2007
Taiko no Tatsujin Wii 2 is coming out on 11/19 along with New Super Mario Bros. Wii...there goes my life for a few days

watermelon80

Nov 11, 2009
Left 4 Dead 2. The original version is getting way too easy to play so I'm just waiting for this. Its suppose to be more challenging.