What upcoming games are you excited for?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

MysticalGoemon

Sep 22, 2008
A lot of games like:
Chrono Trigger DS
Street Fighter IV
Castlevania Order of Ecclessia
Castlevania Judgement
Blazblue
KOF XII
and much more.

blah15

Feb 6, 2008
Fallout 3 is soon coming upon us! ;D

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
Dante's Inferno
Wet
etc...

egrrr

Sep 4, 2008
i'm excited for the game that pulls me away from that gawd awful Star ocean last hope....

there goes money down the drain...

but to be honest, i'd have to say Diablo 3

SonicX_Zero

May 7, 2009
I know it hasn't been released yet or no new information either, but I'm really looking forward to the next team ICO game. =)

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
I think the only think us console gamers have to look forward to in the near future is the new Batman game. The summer is looking pretty dry in terms of new titles, bummer =-/.

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
I almost forgot about the new King of Fighters, man I feel like the only person here who digs fighting games lol.

Dryaxx

Some Danish Guy
May 17, 2009
Atm It's mostly InFamous, Prototype and Aion

shinta

♡♡♡♡
Dec 15, 2006
starcraft 2 and diablo 3. although i'm kinda scared at the amount of time i'm going to waste on those games... ^^;;