What movie is this?

daparsons

Apr 27, 2009
I need help finding the name / maker ID of a movie. I've been searching Google and DMM all day.
I originally downloaded it a couple years ago as AXH Lesbian Kiss. It seems to be about 90 minutes (I only have the 2nd half) and it's sort of a documentary about a lesbian couple (I don't think either one are regular AV actresses).

The half that I have starts with the two girls on a red leather couch in a black room kissing and performing cunnilingus.
The next scene has them in a shopping mall; one of the girls buys a bra and then changes in the bathroom.
Next is "the time of the bath" (titled). Both girls get in a bath tub, talk a bit, kiss a little bit and the scene ends with a brief transition of the girls at a public fountain.
Final scene has both girls in lingerie sitting on a bed doing a brief interview before getting down to the sex. That scene ends with the girls tribbing.

Unfortunately, the version I have doesn't end with any kind of credits or or films by the same maker. The only thing I've been able to find within the video is possibly a couple of names. In the shopping scene there's occasionally some text on the screen - One line says Mao-chan (in hiragana) and another has 扇莱chan.

Attached is a screenshot from the opening of the last scene.

Thanks in advance!