Is there any similar movie? WANZ-296

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022

WANZ-296 Riku Minato, the daughter of a relative who has no sexual knowledge​

summary:
The daughter of a relative who came to stay with us from the countryside was like a boy. You can hang around with just one pair of pants, take a bath together without being afraid, and touch your dick without any worries. Yes, no one taught her "erotic". A girl who has grown up completely ignorant of sex will accept our family's hard sticks and white juice indifferently. However, I gradually realized that it was very comfortable to get the sticks in and out ...

wanz296pl.jpg

Long waited to get this story, still it's the half way to my expectation. but I really enjoyed the first half. I didn't expect the big man in 2nd half.
if it is continued with the, 1half boy, brings couple of boys with him in 2nd half, & makes the girl sex bitch & ends with pregnancy.
then, it will be my gem in my collection. but I'm unlucky.

Still I like to watch the similar themed movie [teen with no knowledge of sex]. is there any recommendations?

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
If you're looking at sites with genres translated into English, you're probably looking for the "virgin" and either "incest" or "insult" (curious euphemism for incest) tags.

If you want them in conjuction, here's an example listing from JavDB (torrents):

Reactions: JAVinsight