Looking for movies with SCENES like this (read description)

butter_bbb

B.B.B. creator, since 2004 (officially!)
Aug 13, 2021
Hello again dedicated JAV fans!

I am seeking something special. Meaning I am looking for "more scenes like this" or at least in a similar vein. I was not able to find a series yet dedicated to such activities (as rarely such things exist on their own, but instead as scenes within other activities in complete features).

I am looking for JAV ladies dressed as schoolgirls (or similar but not the bathing suits if possible) doing multiple simulatenous handjobs/blowjobs on 2 or more guys, within the settings of school toilets, looker rooms, libraries, changing rooms, etc.

I have found and made a couple of screencaps from a couple which fall under this category request which should help you get the general idea:

From DV-1303, scene one: she does 3 guys in a locker room which features prominent double HJs/BJs:

SchoolgirlHJs_DV-1303.jpg

From SABA-350, scene one: Although it's heavily pixelated and takes place on a rooftop, the action is pretty spot on:

SchoolgirlHJs_SABA-350.jpg

Same title (SABA-350) scene two: the first past of the scene is more of this, alas and unfortunately it ends in creampies...

SchoolgirlHJs_SABA-350b.jpg

From SDAB-097, I think this is the last scene of the flick (or maybe it's the middle one? Sorry!) the action starts off right on the nose...

SchoolgirlHJs_SDAB-097.jpg

From IPX-053, probably the second to last scene, she really plays the part of the innocent schoolgirl just discovering this double dick handing:

SchoolgirlHJs_IPX-053.jpg

I have searched this community with key words and have found a LOT of schoolgirl uniforms, handjobs, and variants of the genres, but it's usually either one-on-one or two/three girls doing the HJ/BJ on one guy, and often the setting/area is just like your basic room (although I did find some which took place in public bathrooms which works as well!

As always, any help and information will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!