What is this type of content called?

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
I was wondering if someone could help. Does anyone know what the word is to describe the attached picture? Where the girl is wearing beads, or some other really thin material. where their lips show the way they are in the picture. I know it may sound like a weird question to some. But I remember reading somewhere that the Japanese have a word for this type of thing. If anyone knows, please let me know...

tumblr_nhnxoiUZNQ1u56qabo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: CoolKevin

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
seems like ive seen many pearl drop type panties, none as colorful as that one though

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012

_2old_

Love those pretty panties
Jun 29, 2010
I'm a huge of a fan of this genre myself. If in my searches I should come across anything new and\or relevant I'll PM you and let you know.:hi:

Reactions: CoolKevin

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
I'm a huge of a fan of this genre myself. If in my searches I should come across anything new and\or relevant I'll PM you and let you know.:hi:

Oh thank you, please do. As my posts and my avatar can show. I'm an ass man. And typically that genre has some girls with great asses. I'm thinking of going through my collection and tagging the ones that have this style. Just so I can reference which girls are the ones that mainly do it. I remember the girl that got me into this genre was Maki Mizui. She was so dam erotic. After that I was hooked LoL

Last edited:
Reactions: _2old_

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

why PM it, why not start a thread in the theme section, and add to that?

Edited
I have created a thread for you Here

Last edited:
Reactions: _2old_ and NYBpro

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
why PM it, why not start a thread in the theme section, and add to that?

Edited
I have created a thread for you Here

Thanks, Thats awesome Kevin. It's a genre that's not well covered here. But yet I know it's very popular. I've noticed that many of the Chaku-ero style dvd's that are listed throughout Akiba have dead links. So I'm gonna start uploading to filejoker and putting up fresh links to the original posts and then link them in that new board. Hopefully others can share also. Because I know there has to be many out there. Aside from the Ass Idols, this has to be my favorite genre.