Adult TV show

quyeno

Feb 14, 2008
HI guys,

wondering if anyone here can help. I saw some clips on another site recently showing a japanese adult gameshow? i don't know what the 'game' is about but basically lots of women servicing men. does anyone know what its called and where i can download some of them?

thanks

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
There's a lot of similar shows out there in Japan. And yes, I am also wondering where we can find those shows in DDL or torrent, for a long time~ What could I get are those youtube and other online clips which all of them are in poor quality.:burningheat:

k3n12ock

Oct 20, 2008
There's a lot of similar shows out there in Japan. And yes, I am also wondering where we can find those shows in DDL or torrent, for a long time~ What could I get are those youtube and other online clips which all of them are in poor quality.:burningheat:

Agreed. I see them on youtube ans they are funny & all but I sure would like to see more.

neo_bla_bla

Apr 24, 2008
Agreed. I see them on youtube ans they are funny & all but I sure would like to see more.

i think i have some movie about this, but sorry can help you coz my upload speed only 5kBps it will take a long long time to upload.

it's game about 4 couple have quiz but i don't really know what quiz is i don't understand Japanese.

if you like this kind of film, maybe you can see zenra and SOD film production.

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
Satellite channel

The program likely originally aired on Paradise TV (SkyPerfect ch. 913).
I've found compilations of Paradise TV shows on several DVDs which I bought in Tokyo. Most are four-hour compilations from Grant Records.
The most astounding releases are the live erotic cabaret repackages. Japanese swear words are bleeped! :snicker2:

ivanhoo

Dec 18, 2008
The program likely originally aired on Paradise TV (SkyPerfect ch. 913).
I've found compilations of Paradise TV shows on several DVDs which I bought in Tokyo. Most are four-hour compilations from Grant Records.
The most astounding releases are the live erotic cabaret repackages. Japanese swear words are bleeped! :snicker2:

Hi.. bro.. could you post that DVDs in this forum?
cause i'm looking for that kind of video too
thanks

WillEater

Mar 13, 2008
Strange enough, several of these "Gameshow" type videos have shown up on motherlessdotcom

(Not an ad, just info)