What happened to Mana Kakana? (If you can read japanese I could use your help)

kigurumi93649

Dec 4, 2019
She's been absent since 2019 and I was looking into why to see if she retired. I think the closest thing that I found to an answer I found was this post (which was unfortunately delivered in picture format) on twitter where she apologized and fans are wishing that she gets better and stays healthy. I hope it's nothing too serious, but if anyone knows how I can read this I'd appreciate it, it's been bothering me.
1623108384335.png

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I just read the beginning and she says that she abruptly took time off her job at the bar due to her poor health and mental condition. She apologies to her fans for making them worried.

Reactions: kigurumi93649

eeeb

Apr 13, 2018
This is what Google translate says (on Android phones, you can translate a photo)...

"I'm sorry I took a rest without notice. I took a sudden break due to my physical and mental instability. I feel my pity and awkwardness, and I feel regretful and painful. I will take a break from the photo session because the condition has not improved yet. I have already made a reservation for the photo session. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to our fans and all concerned, and now we are working to improve our physical condition. I'm really sorry for the people who support me. Also, if you can show your cheerful appearance, thank you at that time. Manaka Kana"

Reactions: kigurumi93649