What games are you playing?

warpio

Jun 27, 2009
I'm playing 999 (Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors) on DS. The story is kind of bad but I'm loving these puzzles.

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
no games for me right now, because i have too many books left unread, but i just bought Catherine, for collecting purpose

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I saw someone mention Max Payne 2 earlier in this thread so I tried it, very fun game and I am not a third person shooter fanatic.

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
Breath of Fire 1 and 2.
Sword of Mana.
FF6
Zelda: The Minish Cap.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I have been playing Virtua Tennis 4 lately. I am not a huge tennis fan, (although I love to watch women tennis), but this game is fun and a nice distraction from time to time.

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
TES3:Morrowind GOTY edition / Diablo 2 : LOD / FF4 [gba]

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 again.

I tried playing Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad but I didn't care for the having to sight your weapon. Realism a lot of times is a good thing in video games, like blood, or what happens when a person is shot in the head, life like graphics, maybe even a little kickback when you fire a weapon.However having to sight or zero your weapon however is not a good thing nor is having to take into account the effects of gravity and wind on a bullet when it is fired. Sighting your weapon is not fun in the military nor is it fun in a video game.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 again.

Besides the Half-Life series that is the best First person shooter game I have ever played and the best of the Call of Duty series IMO, (although Modern Warfare is a close second).

I play it on the PC with mouse and keyboard controls, (old school style), and I am still trying to complete all the solo missions on veteran, (just two to go!). If you haven't completed the game itself on veteran you have to give it a try, it is fun as hell, (although I was stuck trying to escape the mansion with the DRM for about a week or so). My only major complaint about the game is that when you get hit your visibility goes down to almost zero and it is hard to see your opponent or where you are going, (realistic maybe but frustrating).

COD Black Ops has better graphics, (you can even see them sweat!), but I hope Modern Warfare 3 is more like its' predecessor because the tempo of that game was very slow because of the storyline inserts, (kills the replay value if you ask me).

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
Well it only took me 4 years but WoW Has ensnared me once more.

Nov 18, 2007
I'm hooked on Future Pinball and MAME. Hours pass when I load these up.

MAME is great because I can play all those arcade games I used to play when I was a teen. Rose colored glasses maybe but games them seemed to be less complicated than now. The latest PC, PS3, X-box games seem to require you to have 2 or 3 sets of hands. All those buttons and triggers! A joystick and 1 to 3 buttons is all that is needed! Modern games rely too much on nice graphics but forget the game play. The originals such Space Invaders, Pac-man, Defender had you hooked after one quarter! (i know you youngsters wont agree!)

Recently got in to Future Pinball & Visual Pinball. Good for a frustrating half hour. Didn't realize how many tables I missed in my youth. Have actually got around to designing a table myself which can be found in the Jr Idols forum.

Keep playing with your joysticks kids!

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi
I know everybody is probably playing BF3(Battlefield 3), Me I am still playing Assassins creed 2( just don't seem to have the time to finish it) oh well:joker:

While I'm here..you might like to have a look at this Ad for PS3, if your name is Michael you are going to like it even more.

[youtube]mdWkKKSckNk[/youtube]

uk21
picture.php

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
A few more games have my time again: Harvest moon friends of mineral town,Lufia ruins of lore, Summon Night swordcraft story 1&2, Super robot taisen original generation 1&2, and Zoids legacy.