What games are you playing?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
DRAMAtical Murder :joker:

[youtube]Rk10BzVhzYY[/youtube]

Nitro+ never ceases to amaze me <3

shenlong324

Feb 24, 2007
I've been playing some Skyrim and some Soul Calibur IV. Also, some of the old-school JRPGs.

taragang_saru

Jul 15, 2010
I've been playing Assassin's Creed II again at the moment. In my opinion, I still think that it's the best one out of the series so far. A great balance between gameplay and storyline.

Oh and Excite Bike on NES emulator between now and then. Creating your own racing track never gets old.
:eek:k:

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier. I like it. If I had to compare to anything that I played before I would have to say its like a combination of Crysis with the invisibility, Binary Domain where you control your squad in the game and Sniper Ghost Warrior where some of the missions require that you have to be stealthy and not sound the alarm. Its a short game, but its weapons and tactical challenges stretch the game out.

Each level has some challenges that you can do in order to unlock different kinds of ammo,magazines,attachments, and weapons. So it would be a good idea to save your save file if you ever wish to play the game again and not have to go through unlocking all the stuff you had to unlock.As far as I know there is no save file out there with everything unlocked.

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
edit: sorry, just saw ezekialrages post

is anyone else playing spec ops the line? i dld it but dont like it much. i mostly played COD and battlefield up until now though...

TravelingWind

That Bastard
Jun 27, 2012
just finished mass effect 3 for the second time

Thinking about buying an online pass to play Bioware's snazzy weekend events

TimmyChin

Dec 3, 2010
Picked up a copy of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Game Of The Year Edition) for the PlayStation 3 and haven't played anything else for a long time! It's a matter of time before I get Skyrim too.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is starting to crash frequently now. Can't be good for the console. It's a shame as I'm really enjoying it. Might start playing Final Fantasy XIII, but I guess I should finish L.A. Noire first!

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Playing Alchemy Meister right now, (with English translation). It is posted in the torrent section. A fun RPG/Visual Novel/Eroge. At least I like it. The Japanese are wonderful, first I am doing quests and fighting monsters, following the storyline as I go, and then the next thing I know I am giving some Sheila the stiff one. Sure the graphics and the combat is old school and not very high tech but who cares? At least this game has sex with multiple partners, (a few of them even human).

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
forgot to mention in my previous post,

LIMBO.

who has checked this out? it has made me squirm more than a couple of times but is good value for money.

TimmyChin

Dec 3, 2010
LIMBO. who has checked this out? it has made me squirm more than a couple of times but is good value for money.

I downloaded the demo but couldn't get past the spider-type enemy. I really like the art style and the overall simplicity of the game. Not everything is spelled out for you which makes it more appealing.

Roth

Mar 7, 2007
I got The Last Story limited edition from Amazon last Saturday, and have playing it ever since.
409653_10150850700214364_1746896028_n.jpg

I'm also playing New Super Mario Bros. 2 on 3DS and The Walking Dead Social Game on Facebook. I love all kinds of video games from Action/Adventure to RPG to FPS, RTS, Racing, MMO, puzzle, casual/social, indie, etc. and I'm a huge fan of Nintendo and Valve. <3

// Roth

Roth

Mar 7, 2007
I got Sakaguchi & Uematsu's latest masterpiece, The Last Story, limited edition from Amazon last Saturday, along with the limited edition Gold Wii Nunchuk from Club Nintendo, and have playing it ever since.

409653_10150850700214364_1746896028_n.jpg

Also on the side, I'd be playing New Super Mario Bros. 2 on 3DS, GoldenEye: Source on Steam, and The Walking Dead Social Game on Facebook.
I love all kinds of video games from Action/Adventure, platformer, to RPG to FPS, RTS, Racing, survival horror, simulator, MMO, puzzle, casual/social, indie, etc. and I'm a huge fan of Nintendo and Valve. <3

// Roth

XELI

Asian Pantyhose Lover
Jul 25, 2010
i'm playing Skyrim DawnGuard....on pc...:please:

Summer-Time-Fun

Apr 1, 2007
Conquest Frontier Wars

and

ArmA 2
Best military simulator ever made damn it
Main
Code:
http://www.arma2.com/agegate/agegate.html

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KK6Fo3Y0AU

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTt16rX_pSo

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnVRBBe3UOM

Can't wait for ArmA III

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEITUGo-AOE

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIwfS8uJJIk

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tOSjYgGvHw&feature=relmfu

Vassili

Dec 7, 2009
Persona (near the end)(PSP)
Growlanser Wayfarer of Time (just started) (PSP)
League of Legends (actively) (PC)

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
I finished Crysis Wreckage. I realize its a stand alone fan made mod, but certain parts of it was just buggy.To be fair the first Crysis was a little buggy at certain parts.So perhaps this fan made game is based on the first Crysis game.They should have made the mod from Crysis Warhead seeing how there was no bugs in that game.

Now I am trying out this game called Dishonored.Looks good so far.Although I suggest switch the mouse buttons around because it can be confusing at first which mouse button is for the sword/blade and which one is for the pistol/crossbow weapon or some special ability. Other than that my only complaint is that you can't save the food if your health meter is already full. Anyone playing this game for the first time should be aware that killing enemies instead of making them unconscious(or avoiding them)will cause more rats and weepers to appear and will effect how how other characters treat you. Actions have consequences. It is possible to beat the game without killing anyone.And from what I understand there is a good ending and bad ending. So you may want to beat the game without or barely killing anyone and then beat the game where you kill everyone.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Medal of Honor Warfighter.So far I like it.It plays like the other medal of honor game.My only complaint is the fact that if I pick up a enemy weapon and switch over to your issued weapon it automatically drops that enemy weapon you picked up.

Its has that frost bite engine so there are some parts of the game where you can shoot away bits of concrete, but its nowhere near as good as the frost bite engine in Battlefield bad company 2.