What features/services would you like to have on R18.com?

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015

Thank you for your report.
This list is based on the movies released date. This actresses has movies listed with release date in the future. As of know only doing a reservation for the movie can be done but the movie cannot be watched until release date.

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
I bought the HD version of this a long time ago and was downloading the videos in the new formats. I've noticed that the HD version has been removed.The highest quality available isn't even HD it's 720x404 the 3000kbps version.
https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=5pna00068/
In fact a few of the videos in my library seem to be missing full 1080p versions. Are these gone forever?

We are sorry about this issue. I have investigate about this product and you are right, I can see HD download option for mobile but not in PC anymore. We will investigate further about this bug and try to fix it ASAP.

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Hi - I may be missing something obvious, but on the android Rplayer - app I can't rotate the screen to make the video landscape and I don't see a fullscreen button on the video? Is this possible?

This works fine with my other video apps - youtube, vlc etc

Any help appreciated! Thanks

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
Hi - I may be missing something obvious, but on the android Rplayer - app I can't rotate the screen to make the video landscape and I don't see a fullscreen button on the video? Is this possible?

This works fine with my other video apps - youtube, vlc etc

Any help appreciated! Thanks

Just rotate your mobile device to landscape and the movie will become full screen landscape. If that doest happen you may have some setting in your device that is locking the screen and not allowing it to rotate.

Reactions: jsjav and Casshern2

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Just rotate your mobile device to landscape and the movie will become full screen landscape. If that doest happen you may have some setting in your device that is locking the screen and not allowing it to rotate.

Thanks for your reply! It turns out there is a setting called Auto Rotate screen in Settings that I had switched off (or is off by default) Usually when I want to rotate the screen in an app, I turn the screen, then a rotate icon appears in the top right, I click that and the screen then rotates to landscape. That icon doesn't seem to appear in the R Player app though.

I turned the Auto Rotate setting on and now it works perfectly! Maybe this is useful in case anyone else has this issue. Thanks

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
I am trying to add Hikari Kichizawa to my Follow Actresses list. There are 10 videos shown yet she is not listed in the New Actresses category. There has to be an easier way to search and add an actress.

This is frustrating:mad:

Apr 26, 2020
Please add much better navigation and search on "My Library" page on the website. This is for large libraries.
- Filter string and/or filter categories
- On the desktop site, replace (click to) infinite scroll with go to page number, back, first, next, last buttons
- Add option to specify number of movies to display per page
- More sort options

iOS Secure Player for VR movies :
- Add ability to select and remember default download and streaming quality
- When starting a VR movie, default to "Motion" instead of the nausea-inducing "Touch"
- Add automatic download of items in the download queue (one at a time is fine)
- Related, please don't display a "can only download one item at a time" dialog every single time a movie is added to the download queue. After 100 times, I get the message.
- Add HUD (in-display) controls (next part, previous part, zoom/unzoom, pause, volume control, etc.)
- Adjust movie playback according to the model of the goggle's (QR code - like all other Cardboard apps) to account for different PID, lenses, etc.
- Option to automatically play next part of a movie

Other:
- Ability to follow an actress in other locations besides "Actresses" page (like in search listings)

I appreciate any improvements to the website and iOS Cardboard VR viewing that R18 can implement.

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
I would like to download VR movies on my PC and use my own VR player (Whirligig) with the PC glasses (Samsung Odyssey Plus) because the browser VR player that R18 use is awful. Almost no options to personalize, you can't use the buttons of the controllers, the zoom is not good, you can't use supersampling... And the streaming image quality is low. If I can donwload the movies and use my favorite PC player then I would buy a lot of VR movies at R18.

Last edited:

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
Please add much better navigation and search on "My Library" page on the website. This is for large libraries.
- Filter string and/or filter categories
- On the desktop site, replace (click to) infinite scroll with go to page number, back, first, next, last buttons
- Add option to specify number of movies to display per page
- More sort options

iOS Secure Player for VR movies :
- Add ability to select and remember default download and streaming quality
- When starting a VR movie, default to "Motion" instead of the nausea-inducing "Touch"
- Add automatic download of items in the download queue (one at a time is fine)
- Related, please don't display a "can only download one item at a time" dialog every single time a movie is added to the download queue. After 100 times, I get the message.
- Add HUD (in-display) controls (next part, previous part, zoom/unzoom, pause, volume control, etc.)
- Adjust movie playback according to the model of the goggle's (QR code - like all other Cardboard apps) to account for different PID, lenses, etc.
- Option to automatically play next part of a movie

Other:
- Ability to follow an actress in other locations besides "Actresses" page (like in search listings)

I appreciate any improvements to the website and iOS Cardboard VR viewing that R18 can implement.

Thank you for this detailed list of things we can improve.
We will work on some of this soon.

Reactions: Shinto1337

Shinto1337

oi! :D
Apr 12, 2016
I also agree on the filter and sort options and some other ideas.

- get notification if an Item in your Whish List is on %Sale right now, or will be in the near future.
- add some more old movies. I struggle to find some movies from 2009-2007 - or maybe an option to reccomend movies
- allow left and right key strokes to navigate through the sample pictures

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
Good news!
The first improvement for My Library has been released!
Stay tuned for the next updates!

It looks nice but would it be possible to keep the old view as well? So kind of flip between old view, new view along with what I assume are sorting additions that are coming.

Edit: to be clear this would be a low priority for me (having an option to go back to 'old' view). I much prefer the newer view and it would be great to see sorting/tag functions.

Last edited:

dadrich

Oct 28, 2020
Can you please make a "exclude categories" section inside "Advanced Search" section so that whenever I make some category searches , I can exclude particular categories and have a better search experience.