What features/services would you like to have on R18.com?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Azul

Feb 15, 2018
More tags. Tags like tongue piercing. It would be nice if you assign this to the film, the scene or in general for every girl who has a tongue piercing in the movies or scenes. So that you can search specifically for girls who has it.

R69LKNASS

Mar 13, 2009
I'd like to see a way of grouping movies in my library into folders, or have a way of searching for a title inside my own library. I have 167 files in my library and I can only locate them by searching inline. It's time consuming and tedious.

I'd like to see the RPlayer remember my credentials like the browser does for web sights. That way I wouldn't have to manually input it for each movie.

I'd like to see a way to loop a file, or a selection of a file, or selections within a file and have it saved when I close the file for the next time I watch it. Also I'd like to have the ability to adjust color, sound, playback speed etc. And I'd like to be able to set up playlists that work. I've never been able to get the playlist feature to work no matter what I've tried. Why can't we just drag a folder onto the player and have it work as a playlist. And also have it work separately for each player that is open so you could have two players or more open each playing its own playlist

I'd like to see chapters already installed in the file at the scene changes. Going through and putting the basic chapters in on each file is also time consuming.

I hear mention of RPlayer Plus, but nowhere do I see a description of how it is different or what added features Plus may have over regular RPlayer. I do however hear that it doesn't work for people and that they have to go back to the old player. I'm not going to change my whole OS for an unknown player whose reliability is in question. Can someone explain if RPlayer Plus is worth it, or how is "Plus"?

Last edited:

SpaceNeko

WIZ*ONE
Sep 2, 2010
Hello, I only recently discovered the R18.com website and was wondering if it was possible for people living outside of Japan to purchase videos there. I have a long list of old AV dating from 2004-2010 that I have always wanted and quite a few of the videos are for sale on the site.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Hello, I only recently discovered the R18.com website and was wondering if it was possible for people living outside of Japan to purchase videos there. I have a long list of old AV dating from 2004-2010 that I have always wanted and quite a few of the videos are for sale on the site.
R18 is made for foreigners. You can create an account and then use your credit card to buy what you want. Be careful, you can only watch the movies if you are a subscriber, once you cancel it, you can't watch the movies you've downloaded (for what I understand).

Reactions: SpaceNeko

SpaceNeko

WIZ*ONE
Sep 2, 2010
R18 is made for foreigners. You can create an account and then use your credit card to buy what you want. Be careful, you can only watch the movies if you are a subscriber, once you cancel it, you can't watch the movies you've downloaded (for what I understand).

Thank you for the information.

Reactions: darksider59

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
Android support for VR has been released. Now you can stream and Download VR movies with your Android device.
(Please update your Android R Player app to the latest version to be able to play VR movies)

Reactions: shawn720s

Svarttroll

Mar 11, 2013
Been a Prime subscriber for awhile...but...

Why do I have to bend over backwards and use a a VPN to access and purchase DMM's VR content????? And why lock it to smartphones...I can't tell you how many times I have paid for DMM's VR content, then just downloaded someone's PSVR capture so that I can play it on my desktop VR headset.

I agree so much, except for the part with the PSVR Capture :D
My R18-Shopping Cart bursts of VR-Titles right now, but I don't feel like buying them if I have to minimize the VR-Experience to a lousy card-board holder while the HTC Vive is idle on my desk.
Dear R18-Team, please make the VR-Content available for PC-Platforms.

Reactions: kjamc1982

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
I agree so much, except for the part with the PSVR Capture :D
My R18-Shopping Cart bursts of VR-Titles right now, but I don't feel like buying them if I have to minimize the VR-Experience to a lousy card-board holder while the HTC Vive is idle on my desk.
Dear R18-Team, please make the VR-Content available for PC-Platforms.

Will work on it soon.
We got many things in the oven right now.

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
I actualy read all of the articles... and i have to say that they were very painful to read lol.

Great idea, but you need a better writer/s.

PJB

Apr 12, 2007
Yeah, they need spicing up a bit. If they are translations from Japanese articles then maybe you need an editor to improve the finished translation.

R18Nick

Oct 30, 2018
I actualy read all of the articles... and i have to say that they were very painful to read lol.

Great idea, but you need a better writer/s.

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Would you elaborate on what you found to be "painful"? Content? Use of voice? Topic?

Yeah, they need spicing up a bit. If they are translations from Japanese articles then maybe you need an editor to improve the finished translation.

Thanks for your feedback. Could you tell me a bit more about what you think would spice up the articles? Aside from the editor, of course.

andy55

Apr 6, 2008
Hi,

I've always wondered if r18 is meant for foreigners then why it doesn't sell uncensored versions/copies.
Isn't it legal to sell same content without mosaic outside japan. There are some studios selling uncensored
versions of the titles that were produced in Japan itself.

If we are able to watch r18 titles without mosaic then this will change the entire JAV watching experience.
R18 has the largest adult content in the world i guess & just imagine if even a part of it turns uncensored.
That will be a big big reason to celebrate!

Please find some way out and I'm sure that this is the future. 1 year or 20 years from now, i don't know
but this will surely come into effect. Let r18 be the first to take initiation into this direction. Thanks

Last edited:

ra5whore

Mar 6, 2014
It would be nice to have some high resolution galleries / pictures. Not like 100+ pictures but say about 15 to 20 and perhaps some wallpapers not screen caps. It would barely take 5 mins during production and wouldn't really add to the cost. It would really compliment the videos.

Reactions: Casshern2

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
It would be nice to have some high resolution galleries / pictures. Not like 100+ pictures but say about 15 to 20 and perhaps some wallpapers not screen caps. It would barely take 5 mins during production and wouldn't really add to the cost. It would really compliment the videos.
Dream on. I love photography the kind that you describe. I love photography especially gravue with nudity/sex, but I don't even bother to download or even check out the pix studios put out. So I think you and I are talking about the same kind of photo works.

But no, it takes way way more than 5 minutes to produce a good photo. So the cost is not near zero. And the value is not zero either. If the photos are produced, they would be sold to customers as photo books or (digital) photo sets. Or sold indirectly thru magazines.

There's already an industry of gravue, I only wish there's a much more established genre of sex photography. Typical HD vid is 2MP, DMM/R18 pix are anywhere from 0.4 to 2 MP. But a super-sharp pix of a stud and idol banging at 25MP is a whole different experience. (and actually pretty technical to photograph)