what does it mean when the torrent starts with u15?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ponyboynz

Jul 2, 2014
Hi there

I have only started visiting this site in the last few days and when I went to download some idol video torrents one came up with u15 as part of the torrent name. I didn't go to the u15 torrent section. Does this mean the girl is under 15? I don't want to be downloading anything illegal and am quite worried as the video definitely had nudity in it. I apologize if I am wrong, just I am new and definitely concerned.

Hopefully somebody ease my fears

fennec

Dec 12, 2011
The U15 probably referred to the site where the torrent originated from, which might also post older models. Other times models claim to be younger than they really are. If the video had nudity in it you can be sure the model was older, otherwise company that released it would get into trouble, if not not get it published in the first place.