What are your go-to resources for aquiring JAV titles?

lopio77

Jan 4, 2012
You just have to make a list of the stuff you really want and check around every few days to see if any of it has surfaced, also with torrents, leave them running at a snail's pace for a few months, many will complete when you least expect it.

The fresher stuff is easiest if you get it fast, once the studios find the links they request the file hosts to remove them and they do, but then someone puts them back up. That's why titles that are 2 or 3 years old are harder to get than titles that are 7 or 8 years old, the studios don't care as much about those as their more recent releases, and the 2-3 yr old stuff doesn't have as many posters providing fresh links, so for me those are the hardest.

You misunderstand, that comment was not directed towards you.

However this one is:
You are looking for old JAVs so it's not surprising that many of the torrents you are downloading are not able to be completed. The reason being that there are no seeders left. JAVhoarding is right, just leave it downloading for months and eventually you might get it.
You can also try asking in the JAV request section, I've uploaded stuff there and also had some of my requests fulfilled as well.

Thanks for both your help. I will try that. it will be tough because I'm always on the run and hard to leave all these torrents open on my laptop because not that much storage. Usually I just download a handful and if I like them transfer them over to a much larger storage. But, as you know with torrents if it begins transferring data it will reserve the space for the whole file, so difficult to leave so many running as my hard drive will "fill up". I am in no rush, so I will just collect the ones that have seeds/peers for now. And try that method in the future.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Thanks for both your help. I will try that. it will be tough because I'm always on the run and hard to leave all these torrents open on my laptop because not that much storage. Usually I just download a handful and if I like them transfer them over to a much larger storage. But, as you know with torrents if it begins transferring data it will reserve the space for the whole file, so difficult to leave so many running as my hard drive will "fill up". I am in no rush, so I will just collect the ones that have seeds/peers for now. And try that method in the future.
If you have an old laptop or desktop laying around, install a bittorrent client on it then leave it running 24/7/365. Bittorrent is not very resource intensive at all, the oldest crappiest computer can run it. I use an old single-core Toshiba laptop from 2005 with an external HDD just for this.