what are you watching? (tv shows)

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
i have not been here to share for a long time but i was pleasantly surprised with this round of TV so, why not.

after visiting RT i picked up:

Atlanta(FX). This is really good. Donald Glover is really great in this.
Easy(Netflix). Weaves in and out of different stories but basically revolves around one episode storytelling.
The Good Place. I wouldnT say I'm totally sold on this but the premise is interesting and, Ted Danson. What can I say.
High Maintenance(HBO). Easy to watch and is entertaining.
Speechless(ABC). Malcolm in the middle meets...
Transparent(Amazon). One of the better series on at the moment.
Insecure(HBO). Only seen one episode but will go back for more.
Fleabag(BBC). This may not be for everyone but it was fun I thought.
Designated Survivor. A little 24 but has been entertaining so far.
Narcos. Not as riveting as season 1 but good nonetheless.
Macgyver 2016. If any of you grew up on Macgyver then download the original series. This is a piece of stinking shit.
The night Of. If anyone has seen this, post about it.
One Mississippi. Ditto.
Mr Robot. Of course.

One movie that I will mention is "The Wolfpack". It is one of the best movie cum documentaries I have seen in a while.

Netflix and Amazon are really stepping up.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Nice share. Haven't seen you in awhile. Nice to see you in good spirits. There are even a few on your list I might check out.

Saw a BBC comedy called Zapped recently. Not a big BBC fan but I found this series opener entertaining.

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Marvels Agents of Shield.The last episode had me thinking that the writers of the show never heard of a faraday cage or faraday bags.

hawtdawg

Jul 19, 2010
Will give Zapped a try. Victoria is very good (www.imdb.com/title/tt5137338). Jenna Coleman gives a convincing and believable performance, and Rufus Sewell as Lord Melbourne adds depth and empathy to what must have been a difficult relationship. Pic for great justice.

Attachments

• Jenna-Coleman-as-Queen-Victoria.jpg
    Jenna-Coleman-as-Queen-Victoria.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 129

onedelacruise

Mar 6, 2017
Scorpion
New girl
The Expanse Season 1 (will watch season 2!!!)

Seiren
Demi-chan wa Kataritai

I also started watch Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood again.. I really like that anime

hawtdawg

Jul 19, 2010
Game of Thrones is back, baby! Pics for great justice.
Game-of-Thrones-Season-7-Premiere-Lyanna-Mormont.jpg GOT4-master675.jpg The-Hound.jpg

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Stranger things was so hyped up that I didn't think it could possibly live up to its reputation, but boy was I wrong! I'm also very much looking forward to its second season. I can't wait for them to dig deeper into the mythology!

I'm also looking forward to The Punisher.

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
The gifted, The Black List, Supernatural. Thats about it. New shows are mostly crap, and some have gotten so boring and stupid I just quit watching. (Arrow+Flash)

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
The gifted, The Black List, Supernatural. Thats about it. New shows are mostly crap, and some have gotten so boring and stupid I just quit watching. (Arrow+Flash)

I completely agree with the Flash and the Arrow being utter rubbish now, but it just makes me all the more surprised that you still watch Supernatural. :D

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
I completely agree with the Flash and the Arrow being utter rubbish now, but it just makes me all the more surprised that you still watch Supernatural. :D

Supernatural is the only exception because I was invested in it from the beginning. Some seasons were just bleh,and it was so lame how Death died. That actor was suited for that role. Now they change death to billie. The new season is all over the place, way too many characters in play.

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
Been watching a bunch of stuff recently but the standouts have been:

GLOW
Stranger Things
The Good Place
Wayward Pines
Mindhunter
The Sinner
The Defiant Ones

Others that I have been watching that are good enough, but haven't been able to stick with consistently:
Preacher
American Gods
Master of None