What are dvdiso files and how or what program can I use to view them? :dunno:

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
download daemontools, then use it to mount the .iso file

spare_line

Dec 20, 2006
winRAR seems to extract most .iso files (it took a long time for that to dawn on me). This can be downloaded free. And I use a programme called MagicISO (also can be downloaded free) for the rest. MagicISO is a little confusing to use but is does work. As for what ISO files are - I haven't a clue.

DarthXeven

Sithlord
Oct 25, 2007
..all these will work for .iso files

.ISO is an image file containng meta-data (video files,system boot,etc..)anyway these program all deal with .iso depending on what you want to do.......

* Alcohol 120% - A commercial CD/DVD burner and image mounting program that can also create ISO files from discs.
* Alcohol 52% FE - A feature-limited free edition of Alcohol 120%. Cannot burn discs.
* BURNCDCC - A freeware utility used to burn ISO images to a CD/DVD/BD disc.
* cdburn.exe - a command-line utility from Microsoft for burning ISO images to CDs. Included in the Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit Tools package.
* CloneDVD - From SlySoft, shareware DVD cloning software which is able to save the contents of the disc as an ISO image or as individual DVD files (i.e. in a VIDEO_TS directory). CloneDVD can also write a DVD from an ISO image and from a directory of individual DVD files, and it can process a folder of DVD files and convert it into an ISO image.
* Daemon Tools - An ad-supported utility to mount ISO images in Windows operating systems.
* dvdburn.exe - a command-line utility from Microsoft for burning ISO images to DVDs. Also included in the Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit Tools package.
* DVD Shrink - A freeware program that facilitates backing up DVD movies. The resulting output is an ISO file or a DVD VIDEO_TS folder, and it has to option to decrease the size of the output at a lesser quality (for copying onto a smaller sized medium).
* Folder2Iso - A freeware program to create an ISO image file from any kind of folder, including subfolders. It is a graphical interface for the Linux program mkisofs. The program does not require installation. Compatible with Windows Vista.
* Gizmo Drive - a freeware program that enables ISO images to be created and mounted to a virtual CD/DVD-ROM drive.
* ImgBurn - a freeware disc image recorder that can build and write ISO image files.
* InfraRecorder - A GPL-licensed free software utility for writing CD and DVD image files to disc.
* The ISO Plugin for Windows Commander can read and extract files from ISO images.
* IsoBuster - A shareware program that can extract ISOs, plus full CD descriptions in various modes, and handle and extract ISO and related files.
* ISO Recorder - A free (for personal use) ISO creation and writing tool for Windows XP and later. (Note that ISO Recorder does not support creating images of Audio or Video CDs).
* IZArc - A freeware file archiver for Microsoft Windows that can extract files from several disk image formats, including ISO files.
* LC ISO Creator - A free and tiny (23kB) CD/DVD ISO image creation tool for Windows NT/2000/XP.
* MagicDISC - A freeware disc image emulator.
* MagicISO - A shareware utility from MagicISO, Inc., for working with ISO image files.
* Nero Burning ROM
* Power Archiver - A shareware file archiver that can handle ISO images.
* PowerISO - A shareware program which can mount, edit and extract many disk image formats.
* UltraISO - A shareware application for creating, modifying and converting ISO image files.
* Undisker - A shareware program that can create and edit several types of hard disk and CD/DVD image file formats, including ISO images.
* Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel - A free tool from Microsoft to mount ISO images as drives.
* Virtual CloneDrive - A freeware CD emulator from SlySoft.
* WinRAR - A shareware file archiver that can read, but not write, ISO images.

Becks

The Beck's Experience ...
Jan 4, 2008
i can recommend daemon tools too, im usin' it since my early gamer-days ^^

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
Thanks so much.

gizgaia

Feb 18, 2007
does any know how to convert sega saturn gsme such dragon force.what tool should i use?thank with advance