VR JAV - Why isn't there any out in the market?

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Uhm, is this the actual rendering of Mana Sakura? "In-game"?

playgirls.jpg

Because if it is, I'm not sure these projects will do well. Or does that do it for you guys?
As a wanker, NO, I've tried, but I just can't get hard with virtual girls.

As a business observer/investor, then YES. H-games is a real business sector, at least in Japan. Decent 3D CG games are definitely going to be a sustainable trend, but don't bet on it replacing the 2D (static) manga-style H-games. And 3D is going to have so many fine grades too, it's not all germaine to this thread. Basic level 3D is just mid-90s tech, think of Xbox 360. Then you have stereoscopic 3D (need 3D glasses and 3D display) and then finally VR (goggles allow you to turn and (hopefully) move your head).

As a gamer, I think the challenge is to make good games. Years ago, I did spend way way too much time on Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball, for nothing more than just it's not a totally disastrous game (I ended up grinding volleyball, cheating roulette, and cheat-gifting on that game for months) and the novelty factor of a sexy game on a "mainstream" platform. In my head I have been designing a much better version of that game, one that is addictive (fun to grind) and offers just enough sexy. Sadly it's many sequels and any alternatives on PC are either sterile or pathetic r***-sim.

I look forward to someone coming out with a fan mod platform for virtual AV or H-game (think Minecraft but with Playgirls or Dead of Alive characters) so users can script out their fantasy or game.