Violated Wife Has One Bad Day

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(SOLVED)

What the heck is this film? She gets it once, then she's released. Then she gets it again, then again in front of her tied-up husband. Talk about one bad day.

The actress... she's really good-looking. You know how Google translator maligns Japanese names, coming up with crazy results such as "Apple Peaches"? The source page for this flick offered what must have been her translated name as "Princess You Love." If that's a clue.

attachment.php

The movie may be caught here. Note the top bar of the viewing screen offers ... is it Chinese, rather than Japanese? ... lettering. If you know that language, you might spot a revealing description.

Thank you for your input.

Last edited:

fakeaccounts

Murderer of Tomatoes
Apr 1, 2010
It is from TMA series. Code is T28-207.

DMM list her name as 妃悠愛(長澤杏奈、水原里香、木崎祐子). So, I assume she has three other names.

I hope you can delete Mystery from the file name now. :eek:k:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Dad-blast it, Fakeaccounts, you've done it again! I tell you, you're not just on a roll, you're on a rock and roll..!

Please do accept my humble gratitude.

I see this movie is part of a series that TMA puts out, but when I clicked on the series link of the film's DMM page, the only other title that came up was a four hour compilation, coded 19ID-027. That means there were more such films made (and excerpted in the latter title), but one would need to nose around to discover what they are.

The actress' prominent name is Yua Kisaki, the beautiful actress who has been around. The translation of all her other names came out to: "Yu Ai Princess (Anna Nagasawa, Rika Suwon, Yuko Kizaki)"... the first one conforming, more or less, to the "princess" translation I alluded to above, "Princess You Love."