If I Hold My Breath on This Description I.D., I Could Die... So Save Me!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

(SOLVED)

Don't worry, don't worry... I'm not going to hold my breath, looking for a solution; this is a tough one. So you will not have my death on your conscience. See? You owe me one already.

I was putting up a post on a JAV actor on the Good, Bad Ugly and Tubby thread, and there were two photos I can put to use here. But neither have anything to do with the movie I'm looking for.

The movie I'm looking for is:

1) An "investigator" movie, with the heroine wearing the familiar black catsuit part of the time.

And there are a zillion of those. Frankly, I only glanced at the movie when I took note of it, so I can't relate any of the story details. Here are some reasons (with the exception of #3) why the movie is now gnawing on me, which also will serve as clues. Albeit very bad clues.

2) The end of the movie featured outtakes.

I guess that's not too bad a clue, because not many JAVs have "blooper reels."

3) One of the actors playing the bad guy was "Tough Old Feller."

Male CETD-188-2 TOUGH FELLER.jpg

In the outtakes, he flashed a big smile, looking almost attractive. He appeared human, and not the bastard he often comes across as. It was interesting to see this other side to him.

And my last horrible clue is the actress. I liked the actress, and that is another reason why I'm trying to pin the flick down.

Below is Yuriko Shiomi from CETD-188, which is coincidentally, another investigator movie. (And never mind the fellow, newly dubbed "Cylinder." Just keep your eyes on the lady. Hey, is that so hard?)

Male CETD-188.jpg

The woman in the mystery movie is similar to Yuriko in that she had a hairstyle that was not too far off, and more importantly, she had a cocky and confident look - along the lines of what you see above. With a "ha-ha" half-smile.

I remember checking her output at the time I took note of the movie, and she had not appeared in too many other movies. I remember feeling disappointed about that.

The folder where I thought the movie might be sitting in, well, I searched for terms such as "investig," "spy," "agent" and whatever else giving the idea that came to mind... but the movie wasn't there. I was frustrated, and still am. Please pity me.

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
He was in SOE-988. My copy didn't have outtakes but I may just have gotten a different release. Not everybody would include outtakes in their rips, especially if they were a seperate chapter on the DVD. Did he use a sword? The this might be your movie.
Noname.jpg
Noname2.jpg

The interesting part is that the end credits for this movie listed 7 names. The first was the actress but the other 5 seem to be actors in this movie. I tried decyphering them but the style of end credits they used made this pretty hard because of the shiny letters:
name6.jpg

I think the names were
1: The actress
2: 野鳥誠
3: 吉村卓
4: 森林原人
5: 栗原良
6: 船橋慎二
7: 川谷雄二

One of these names should be "Tough Old Feller."
Names 3 and 4 are not him, Warashi had pictures of them. 5 is spelled right, he was listed on Warashi but without a picture or list of movies. 2, 6 and 7 I can't even be 100% sure I got the right kanji due to the hard to read font.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Th guy is also in SOE-763
7soe763pl.jpg

This one has a cast list in English. One of the names was Kurihara Ryō. In Japanese that would be 栗原良. None of the other names matched with SOE-988 so I bet this is the name of your actor.

No idea whether either of these two movies are the one you want though, as you said there's a lot of those secret investigator movies with women in tight black outfits, and I bet this guy will be in more of them.

Reactions: mago

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I was surprised at the responses, and such detailed ones at that. I don't possess either movie, so my question is still unresolved (good thing I didn't hold my breath), but what is important is that we (we?) got a very important JAV actor's I.D. pinned. Thank you, Electromog... you are the greatest.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
In the giga-web videos (the super heroine themed movies) usually there is an extensive behind the scenes part at the end. And the actor "tough old feller" appears in some of those, i am sure i have seen him in the giga videos, but i dont remember which ones:confused:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Ran into this GIGA 20th anniversary interview on Youtube, with Kurihara Ryo (A.K.A. Tough Old Feller).

By the gods, why is it always such a pleasure to get posts written by Mr. Mago?

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Sorry but i cant find any actress similar to Yuriko-sama,:madesu: its very difficult :pusing:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I came across an investigator movie with bloopers at the end, and became aware there was a series behind it. This would be the Investigator Tortured and Trained "CETD" series, which I see I had inadvertently provided an example of, above. (For CETD188, with Yuriko Shiomi, who sported what I thought was a similar hairstyle of the lady I was hoping to get to.)

So I looked through the ones I have from this series (not all have blooper reels, by the way; at least not in all versions of pirated rips, as Electromog wisely pointed out, above), and I noticed Investigator Tortured and Trained 6 - Swoon-Inducing First Hardcore SM, Busjacking Kidnapping and Confinement, Punished With a High-Tension Current and Brainwashing Aphrodisiac Nakadashi Assault Sex [CETD-227] must have been the one. Looks like I was thinking of its star, Riko Honda.

Here's an idea of where Tough Old Feller flashed a smile, looking kind of handsome.

CETD-227-2.jpg