Not a Face You See Every Day [SHE-521]

Blooey

Sep 30, 2017
The odds of anyone knowing who she is will be very long (especially since this is a Hot Entertainment movie and their list of obscure actresses is never-ending. Also this title which came out last month seems to be unavailable everywhere) but I was impressed by how different the lady (tall one, without the eyeglasses) looked, and if anyone saw her anywhere else, I'm imagining she would be hard not to recognize.

59rhe00521jp-11.jpg

59rhe00521jp-16.jpg

On the back cover:

59rhe00521pl.jpg

Japanese lettering which may give a clue to her name is followed by what they say is her age, 45.

Noname.jpg

Reactions: mago

Blooey

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks, Fyx.

Sometimes on the covers the lettering alludes to the character names and not the actresses, so time may tell whether that name has anything to do with the actress' identity. (I'm sure you ran a general search for that name; I got nothing.)

I'm really impressed you were able to read the Japanese lettering. There should be a lot more like you on Akiba-Online, but there are not, and that makes you a rare talent.

I'm also honored I'm the only one you've decided to speak up for even though you've been the quietest member for nearly ten years. For that you definitely get your first "Like."