Videos with Very Stupid & Gentle Women.

Akamai

Jun 10, 2019
Hello,

I guess my title is self explanatory I am looking for videos with Very, Very Stupid & Gentle women who let someone fuck them but don't even realize that they are getting fucked, or something like that.

One Example would be [BOBB-203], But I am looking more than that.
And Yes I know, that this thread exists. But I think this is a bit different from what I am looking for.
I would be really grateful if Akiba-Citizens please use their JAV experience & infinite knowledge to enlighten me. :)

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,

Akamai

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
for me, one on-screen persona defines the concept of “air head”: that of hinata seto. being alive is a constant grand surprise for hinata. sex is part of that. if you don’t bully her, she’ll let you fuck her. heck, she’ll reach down in your underwear and marvel at what she finds there. tell her it’s a candy cane and she’ll suck it all day. if it makes some cream, she’ll smile at her good fortune. an example of this is ifdva-021. a working link is below the pix:
ifdva-021 cover.jpg

012.png
048.png
055.png
077.png
088.png

https://ex-load.com/dl?op=download1...y=201907vi&ser=30&cnt=18&go=+Proceed+to+file+

kessari

May 26, 2015
This is a serious hard requirement as nowadays the meta is whatever the plot is , eventually it ends with AV actresses turning horny. So you can't have AV actresses "don't realize what they do".
But this series might get it close
https://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/list/=/article=series/id=218043/
Its from dandy and its about nurses "helping" their PE patients to clean their urm hehe...let just say they are too focused on their job and didn't realise they are giving the patients a "good time".
And accidents happens..
acc.jpg Not all have a such beautiful shots , mostly are just accidental cumming in hands.

In one of the series i particularly like Mikako Abe , she looks cute in nurse garb

mik1.jpg She play the part of the professional part of the nurse "cleaning" and while cleaning I think she is talking to the patient about the importance of cleaniness or something..very "nurselike" serious oblivious to "what" the patient is experiencing hehehe

mik.jpg then oops...
But like I mention earlier , the unknowing part is only a small part . Later they take compassion on the PE problems and decide to help "train" the patients to overcome their PE. Then its just basically it just horny nurses sex scene.
You might actually wanna check out gynae vids , but frankly gynae vids nowadays are also horny women. Most of them are literally screaming and enjoying themselves to the max. You won't find "gentle and stupid women " who "don't realize they are giving ppl a good time. If you have any findings , I would like to see them too.

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
the squeaky wheel gets the grease. it might not be a preferred brand, but it’s better than nothing. and you can’t beat it at the price. some people look askance at insistence. but fortunately for you, “bump” is my middle name. actually, it’s also my last name… one well known in musical circles. perhaps you’ve heard this melody:
bump
barba bump bump
bump bump

i’ve yet to achieve equal notoriety in the field of masturbation, but i’m working on it. a case in point is the desired premise of a girl so compliant that getting fucked is a lost detail in her general attitude. it brought to mind the obedience of a dog i once knew. and then, the eureka moment: dog-girl videos!

snis-706 cover doggirl.jpg

not every one of these would fit the bill. but snis-706 is pretty good. moe amatsuka has a certain naivety and a puppy-like enthusiasm for pleasing her master. she does have trouble learning the blow job. she naturally would rather lick the dick than suck it. even when fucking, she keeps licking her master’s face and hand rather than concentrating on an orgasm. (orgasm? what’s that?) unless i’m just barking up the wrong tree, it’s worth the effort to acquire. working links below the pix.

2.png
4.png
6.png
7.png

http://javpop.com/2016/08/09/snis-706.html

elfineer

Sep 29, 2008
the squeaky wheel gets the grease. it might not be a preferred brand, but it’s better than nothing. and you can’t beat it at the price. some people look askance at insistence. but fortunately for you, “bump” is my middle name. actually, it’s also my last name… one well known in musical circles. perhaps you’ve heard this melody:
bump
barba bump bump
bump bump

i’ve yet to achieve equal notoriety in the field of masturbation, but i’m working on it. a case in point is the desired premise of a girl so compliant that getting fucked is a lost detail in her general attitude. it brought to mind the obedience of a dog i once knew. and then, the eureka moment: dog-girl videos!

View attachment 2106214

not every one of these would fit the bill. but snis-706 is pretty good. moe amatsuka has a certain naivety and a puppy-like enthusiasm for pleasing her master. she does have trouble learning the blow job. she naturally would rather lick the dick than suck it. even when fucking, she keeps licking her master’s face and hand rather than concentrating on an orgasm. (orgasm? what’s that?) unless i’m just barking up the wrong tree, it’s worth the effort to acquire. working links below the pix.

View attachment 2106215
View attachment 2106216
View attachment 2106217
View attachment 2106218

http://javpop.com/2016/08/09/snis-706.html

Loved this title. I am sad that S1 did not continue with the genre. You can't find the title on DMM as well.

Akamai

Jun 10, 2019
@barba I am really grateful for this amazing suggestion! :) I will check it out, though it seems to be missing the "Rapey" elements from it...
Thanks again,

composite

Jul 25, 2015
SDMU-942

Here's the description from jav.guru -

A dude introduces himself into a giant bear costume and throws himself in the street. Pretending to be a “magical” giant bear of some sort, with the intent of getting picked up.

Contrary to expectations, the absurd plan actually ends up succeeding when a gullible girl that loves bears decides to pick him up and bring home.

From there on, it’s a series of crazy and creative happenings and “pranks” at the girl house.

I will not spoiler any but the movie is truly hilarious, consistent, and well-done. The movie is packed with many moments of Japanese-tier genius moments. Arisu Ruru may not cater to everybody’s taste but she was awesome and brilliant, Her character evolution was spot-on and she totally nailed this role.

And on top of everything that ending was really just wow!

SDMU-942 = 5/5 easy.
1sdmu00942jp-1.jpg

1sdmu00942jp-6.jpg

1sdmu00942jp-11.jpg

1sdmu00942jp-15.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Akamai

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
SDMU-942

Here's the description from jav.guru -

A dude introduces himself into a giant bear costume and throws himself in the street. Pretending to be a “magical” giant bear of some sort, with the intent of getting picked up.

Contrary to expectations, the absurd plan actually ends up succeeding when a gullible girl that loves bears decides to pick him up and bring home.

From there on, it’s a series of crazy and creative happenings and “pranks” at the girl house.

I will not spoiler any but the movie is truly hilarious, consistent, and well-done. The movie is packed with many moments of Japanese-tier genius moments. Arisu Ruru may not cater to everybody’s taste but she was awesome and brilliant, Her character evolution was spot-on and she totally nailed this role.

And on top of everything that ending was really just wow!

SDMU-942 = 5/5 easy.
1sdmu00942jp-1.jpg

1sdmu00942jp-6.jpg

1sdmu00942jp-11.jpg

1sdmu00942jp-15.jpg
God I love JAV !!!!!!

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
You might want to try NGOD-070? In this JAV it's not only the woman who's incredibly gullible but the husband as well.

Under the guise of health and safety training (for which I assume they are paying), the trainer visits their home and takes all sorts of liberties with the wife under the astonished gaze of the husband.

For sheer gullibility, it takes some beating. There are also English subtitles available (attached, but of dubious quality).

Attachments

• NGOD-070.zip
    12.2 KB · Views: 78

composite

Jul 25, 2015
[JUFD-861] Minazumi Hikari - Muzzle Thickly Tits Thickly Shaved Shaved Shiba Hikari

Sister Hikari is not the brightest girl of the bunch, that much is clear now. But she is also incredibly gullible and pure. And wears very sexy clothes around, not minding it’s too much revealing.

As her Mother remarries with another man, she moves to live in a new house where she meets with her new Brother Yuzuru. The Brother quickly realizes Hikari is a total hottie, and that she also very agreeable, so he decides to make the most of the new situation.

Yuzuru starts groping Hikari while she's sleeping. When she wakes, she asks him what he's doing. He says her pussy smells bad and so he'll help her by shaving it. So she agrees. Later he helps with take a bath. And helps her clean her pussy by fucking her.

There's more stuff like that later but she's a dumb, naive girl that gets duped into lots of lewd stuff. I think there's subtitles somewhere if you can find them.

fhd-jufd-861-jpg.1520348

fhd-jufd-861_s-jpg.1520349

Akamai

Jun 10, 2019
[JUFD-861] Minazumi Hikari - Muzzle Thickly Tits Thickly Shaved Shaved Shiba Hikari

Sister Hikari is not the brightest girl of the bunch, that much is clear now. But she is also incredibly gullible and pure. And wears very sexy clothes around, not minding it’s too much revealing.

As her Mother remarries with another man, she moves to live in a new house where she meets with her new Brother Yuzuru. The Brother quickly realizes Hikari is a total hottie, and that she also very agreeable, so he decides to make the most of the new situation.

Yuzuru starts groping Hikari while she's sleeping. When she wakes, she asks him what he's doing. He says her pussy smells bad and so he'll help her by shaving it. So she agrees. Later he helps with take a bath. And helps her clean her pussy by fucking her.

There's more stuff like that later but she's a dumb, naive girl that gets duped into lots of lewd stuff. I think there's subtitles somewhere if you can find them.

fhd-jufd-861-jpg.1520348

fhd-jufd-861_s-jpg.1520349
What a gem you suggested <3

Thanks.