Videos which begin as IV but end as AV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
This is a "bookend" thread. The other bookend is in the Gravure section.

The quest of this thread is: are there videos that begin with gravure posing and take the model all the way into JAV territory?

There are gravure or IV videos (there may be a difference of which I am ignorant--happens a lot) which push the model up to the edge of crossing into AV territory. The bookend thread for that is (appropriately, I hope) in the "Gravure Idol Club | Idol group/themes" section. [https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/directors-labels-or-series-which-push-iv-toward-av.1598221/]

I remember seeing a "gravure model AV debut" video, but it jumped so quickly and abruptly into the sex scenes that it truly was a "debut" rather than a progression or hinted storyline.

Posting images from specific videos here is always welcome. But if there's a series which offers this, or a label which often does this, or even a person like a director who has a history of this... please identify and make this a useful detective resource for other akiba members.

I don't know if crossing the line between IV and AV is a trend, or a sub-genre that has been popping up occasionally for awhile. JAV historians are welcomed to educate us here.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
your link is not valid anymore :(

do you mean like Miman's movies ?
gravure posing and continue to dry humping, ecc

mmnd00077.jpg MMND-077_s.jpg

Reactions: leebar

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
Got that bad link through Google. Should have checked it first. Sorry.

A search of the forum "Idol DVD & Bluray downloads" using "SEE-" and clicking Search titles only and Search this forum only offers the best, up to date samples. This link may work for awhile:
https://www.akiba-online.com/search/31772129/?q=SEE-&o=date&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=55

Dry humping is certainly one of the intermedate steps, but I mean going to actual, fully shown sex. Maybe there are legal limits to what's gravure, and legal qualifications for being AV. Food and Drug Administration labels? "Contents are hazardous to your sperms' lifespan."

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
There's YMT-05 to YMT-10 where the girls are slowly seduced into going for sex instead of IV.

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
Great lead, Electromog. All I could find were small covers, no vidcaps. Great looking girls, though!

In each of these, is the sex going on between photo shoots, like in the dressing room and being filmed in voyeur POV? Or are they being seduced in the session itself while the camera rolls?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I've only seen one as they're quite hard to find, and in that one the sex was in the dressing room though there was inappropriate touching during the shoot disguised as straightening her outfits.

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
Thanks, Electromog--YMT-05 through -10 should definitely appeal to people interested in this thread topic.
Some follow-up detective might want to check this thread: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/please-can-anyone-id-this-girl-and-or-video.1334249/ The YMT prefix creates all sorts of search problems. YMT-10 is a noted harbor tug and a common maritime winch model (not wench model). YMT-05 and -06 are military tanks, so toss a "JAV" into your search phrases.

I did find some caps for YMT-10 at http://www.jav28.com/en/movie/YMT-10

As for "inappropriate touching"... I love how the precise, nimble Japanese so conveniently become clumsy bumblers--and with perfect timing!

Last edited:

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
do you mean like Miman's movies ?
gravure posing and continue to dry humping, ecc

Supmop, I finally did my homework following your Miman lead. I've watched some of these, but did not know them by Miman. My ignorance. Thank you for posting about them.

I checked out vidcap sheets on several of the latest MMND videos. If they all follow this pattern, I'd say they remain on the IV side of IV/AV. They definitely go close to the edge! If you have some favorites, or especially if you can offer details about the series, please post at the Gravure Club "Idols groups/themes" thread. Maybe I'm not the only one who was uninformed about these hot Miman movies.

From now on, I'll look for those intentionally, rather than happening upon them by accident. Many thanks, Supmop!

fruxano

Nov 1, 2008
You can try the 新イキ過ぎた着エロ series, DMS-##.
I usually check those out but I don't always find the models attractive. The actress in DMS-018 is pretty cute though.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Supmop, I finally did my homework following your Miman lead. I've watched some of these, but did not know them by Miman. My ignorance. Thank you for posting about them.

I checked out vidcap sheets on several of the latest MMND videos. If they all follow this pattern, I'd say they remain on the IV side of IV/AV. They definitely go close to the edge! If you have some favorites, or especially if you can offer details about the series, please post at the Gravure Club "Idols groups/themes" thread. Maybe I'm not the only one who was uninformed about these hot Miman movies.

From now on, I'll look for those intentionally, rather than happening upon them by accident. Many thanks, Supmop!

No problem, I'm happy to help ;)

Miman is like a training step before those actress go to the actual hardcore AV, honetsly I never watch real gravure movie that continue to hardcore action : real penetration, I would like to watch if its available

I'm not sure Miman's products are suitable for gravure section ? Its confusing for me, not AV but its not gravure too :confused:

You should check those MMND movies, because Miman has some sexy JAV actress from earlier of their career such as : Meisa Hanai, Nao Mizuki, Rinka Aiuchi, Minori Hatsune, Mizuki Akai and more ;)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Got that bad link through Google. Should have checked it first. Sorry.

A search of the forum "Idol DVD & Bluray downloads" using "SEE-" and clicking Search titles only and Search this forum only offers the best, up to date samples. This link may work for awhile:
https://www.akiba-online.com/search/31772129/?q=SEE-&o=date&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=55

Dry humping is certainly one of the intermedate steps, but I mean going to actual, fully shown sex. Maybe there are legal limits to what's gravure, and legal qualifications for being AV. Food and Drug Administration labels? "Contents are hazardous to your sperms' lifespan."

I would like to know about legal limits to gravure too, its interesting, are they any company that produce gravure so close to AV ? I hope someone can answer :)

hatsupaw

Mammal
Nov 23, 2013
http://javpop.com/2015/04/07/lals-09.html
http://javpop.com/2015/04/25/lals-08.html

These 2 movies (and there are more in the series) take the idea of IV -> AV to it's logical conclusion. Usually 2 disc sets, with the first disc IV and then the second disc reveals that the innocent IV shoots became not so innocent. There are even "extended scenes" where, for example, on disc 1, a shot of the idol lying on a bed lightly caressing herself, will be shown again on disc 2, only this time, the camera pulls back and she's actually being fucked (as I said, that's just an example).
Of course, the idols in question are known AV idols, so you have to suspend your disbelief somewhat.

I also think MilkyPrin do a decent job of combining IV-type stuff with AV.

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
What is JK sex?

SEE-020d features Izumi Yuika in what goes closest to the AV line I've seen in an Idol Video. Each of the scenes is given a title in English: First Strip, Nude, Oil Massage, Sister Suck, Lolita Play, Bath Time, SM, and JK Sex.

Here is how the chapter title appears in Japanese:

The scene has Izumi sucking then being fucked by a plastic penis sticking out from the front of the POV cameraman's pants. He uses his hand to block the view of it penetrating her vagina (or, to give that illusion; it's well done and hard to determine from the angles).

Does the English "JK" just mean the normal "just kidding"? How would you translate the screen cap into English?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Normally when they say JK in JAV they mean high school girls. (I'm assuming it stands for Junior College or something like that.)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I'm curious for actual IV movies with real penetration actions, can somebody give some samples ? :oops:

I have 1 example :
PAOD-0041.jpg

have anyone watch it ? any real penetration scene there ?