AV Impossible question

N

nothere00004

I was unsure wether to post this in the Idol section but here goes -

I've not seen all of them but I'm a huge fan of the AV Impossible series which blurs the line between Idol and AV movies.

My favorite scene in these movies is where the girl, dressed rather conservatively, sits and watches a guy masturbate his censored penis in front of her until he ejaculates.

Sometimes they don't actually show the penis, just the girls reaction. The best ones I've seen so far are in Rino Matsuzawa and Erika Kirihara's second movies.

Can anybody reccomend me any more AV Impossible movies with this type of scene? Not all of them have one.

Alteratively could anyone reccomend me any JAV which has similar scenes of girls watching guys masturbate?

N

nothere00009

I agree. This type of scene is very hot. Any more vids of guys jerking off in front of girls? :please:

I just love the difference in reaction between the girls - amusement, fear, arousal, fascination etc

kennyvalentine

Feb 25, 2009
Saori Hara's debut vid has a scene similar to what you're describing near the beginning. It's very good. I don't like the rest of the vid, it's kind of vanilla. However, if you're into Japanese CFNM, that scene makes it worth getting.