Please, can anyone ID this girl and/or video

rompo

Sep 12, 2009
Hello,

I would like to know the name of this young girl who seems to be abused by the photographer staff in the video (see the end of both, especially the second one).

If you don't have her name, maybe you could ID the video ? The title given for those two videos found on Dailymotion (頭の弱いアイドルのグラビア撮影) seems to mean she's a brainless idol model (google translation)

2014-06-19_18.28.00.jpg2014-06-19_18.09.46.jpg

First one:
And second one:

Anyway, thank you for your help.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
It may be Fujima Yukari (藤間ゆかり) but I'm not sure.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Oh dear, when following that link I get a message the sougouwiki.com domain has expired and may be for sale. I really hope that's a temporary issue as that site is very helpful when IDing stuff.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Oh dear, when following that link I get a message the sougouwiki.com domain has expired and may be for sale. I really hope that's a temporary issue as that site is very helpful when IDing stuff.

I recognized that a few minutes ago, too. I'm not sure, but I think I can remember that I got that a few times in the past, too. And a few hours later everything worked again. Let's hope that it is the same this time.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
That's good news.

rompo

Sep 12, 2009
I guess you found the right one: http://sougouwiki.com/d/%b5%c8%c2%f4%a4%df%a4%ca%a4%df
At least she looks very similar.

On sougouwiki website, the YMT-07 is referenced for Minami Yoshizawa (吉沢みなみ) and the YMT-06 one is referenced for Hina Tachibana (橘ひな). At first, I though it was the same girl in both, but looking again the two dailymotion videos above, It's obviously not. I saw the mole on the right breast and left arm of Minami which does not exist on the other girl.

Anyway, I will now try to find those videos, which seems difficult because it's old ones and the links I found are all down or fake (on javbit.com). I found a torrent which contains YMT-07 (not tried it yet), but I didn't found any torrent link yet for YMT-06 nor DDL links. Hope make you live...

Anyway, thank you to have helped me out to put names on those girls.

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Let me know if you find them or the rest of the series. There's a total of 6 (YMT-05 to YMT-10).
I'm downloading YMT-07 from that big torrent you mentioned. Not all files in it are available, but YMT-07 seems to be complete so far.

rompo

Sep 12, 2009
I have found YMT-009 on FC2 video website. Maybe you can try this link to download it. If it doesn't work, try to search for "巨乳ジュ●アアイドル撮影現場5".

Still looking for the other, especially YMT-006...

Reactions: Electromog

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
The link didn't work, but I managed to get the file from the site anyway. Thanks for the tip.