UTATANE: Information about files + users found at Utatane...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I'm pretty sure that they are, at least, two different users unless somehow zerosen allows to different nicks with the same connection.

Maybe they launch two Utatane programs at the same time :curse:

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
It's possible but I think that's unlikely since central servers probably check for clones. We could browse their files and compare them between each other in order to make sure.

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Another user has also the Animerama series. He seems to use various nicks in different serves. I highly doubt that we could trade anything with him because he has 5.79 TB of anime and manga.

Keywords: あにめラマ まなみの未知との遭入 (Animerama: Manami no Michi Tono Sou Nyuu!?)
Filesize: 148 221 288
User(s)|server(s):
·[songfor|TRAIN][yayoi|OrangeNap][adextuto|zerosen][nino|Server Station][lilimu|Strange server][gextyu|kujira server]

Keywords: あにめラマ みなみの私のハートにタッチして (Animerama: Minami no Watashi no Heart ni Tacchi Shite...)
Filesize: 149 881 244
User(s)|server(s):
·[songfor|TRAIN][yayoi|OrangeNap][adextuto|zerosen][nino|Server Station][lilimu|Strange server][gextyu|kujira server]

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
user [Xacsac|zerosen] has got both too, he started the exchange, but cancelled the download (my file - I only need 3 MB still) after a few bits already, I let him get his file now for 95% before I stopped it now and told him what I will, what he can get and to restart the exchange, lets see what happens...

I am more than sick of gettin´ tricked all the time...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
No reply yet, just as from TTI, dumb as fishes...

disappointment is no game to play...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Isn't it too early to ask them? I mean it's around 8:20 am in Japan. Most users navigate in the afternoon. The ideal time to ask them anything is around 9:00 pm.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Somehow I expected this. I cannot connect to any of the many Animerama files / users anymore, seems as if I had been invited on their / his ignore list. Jan55 had been tricked too as his try to download one of the two files was aborted at 74%...

So all those nicks on the same or different servers are just one and the same guy...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
What terrible luck! But I thought you would upload the incomplete files first, redrooster. Perhaps if Jan55 had started at 90-something %, he could have completed the files. If they want to be tricky, we'll have to be trickier.

At this moment (1:34 pm GMT), none of the users which have them seems to be online.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
No problem, I can provide the the incomplete files via torrent in 1 directory, both are play- and watchable,

【18禁アニメ】 あにめラマ まなみの未知との遭入!? ムチムチ探偵大冒険!!(実写とアニメの組み合わせ) (レア).avi is already in the ending credits,
【18禁アニメ】 あにめラマ みなみの私のハートにタッチして(実写とアニメの組み合わせ) (レア).avi is just before the ending credits, normally these files should be enough already.

To complete any of these 2 files it only is necessary to find a file with the same file size in bytes, and to press "resume" by right mouseclick in the search result window. You just have to choose YOUR file to be completed then and the que will rename the file to your file name independent from what ever used file name before. Normally it´s easy...

I´ll start a torrent in 2 or 3 hours I guess, 1 cover (even fragments) still is missing though.

So anyone else can try to complete the 2 files too...

After some of you have watched the files we can decide whether it´s neccessary to continue a try for completion or whether we are already content with these files...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Another one for the adventurers of OpenNap:

Keywords: 保健室で逢いましょう avi (Hokenshitsu de Aimashou)
Filesize: 509 298 018
User(s)|server(s):
·[moozzi2|zerosen|TRAIN|Server Station]
·[intel|zerosen|kujira server]
·[Choro|OrangeNap|zerosen|TRAIN]

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Another one for OpenNap masochists. This is the one of the many that Mugesz was trying to download but his ISP made things difficult:

Keywords: 忍風カムイ外伝 劇場版 月日貝の巻 wmv (Ninpuu Kamui Gaiden theatrical edition: Tsukihigai no Maki)
Filesize: 776 081 316
User(s)|server(s):
·[hospital|zerosen|TRAIN|Strange server|Server station]
·[B-Sky|zerver Station]
·[sazii|zerosen]

In my experience, we have little changes of getting it from hospital. I don't think there is anything that we could trade with him because he has a huge collection of rare anime.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
yayoi is one of those multiple accounts we try to complete Sexy Animerama series from. I am on his (and all other accounts) ignore list though. Strange things happen...

He wanted to get Gakuen Saimin Raido from me and I started the upload, trying to connect to him to get my file too. But ref. to the fact that I am on his ignore list of course I couldn´t. So I complained by message to tell him "I want my file too!" (in friendly phrases though). You cannot imagine how fast the upload was cancelled from his side...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
There seems to be something I call the "beginner's luck" on Utatane. If you are fresh from using this network, people don't hesitate to upload files to you, before they realize that you don't have something anymore to trade with them, or that you are requesting too much in their taste. Soon you get blacklisted and can't even connect to half the sources. Then to get something is pure chance.

Mugesz, who was the first to started it, got a lot of files in the first few weeks. When I started, I got two files in a row, and later another bunch (like Beast City III) because I suddenly started talking (read: writing a request) with the sources at that point. When redrooster and Jan55 started using it, suddenly several other videos were acquired. Is it all a coincidence ? Do we need another "fresh" user to progress again ?

By the way is Zerosen dead again ?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
confirmed - zerosen is dead again.

Or we should do what other users seem to do too - just change the nick(s) or create different nicks at any server...

as far as I remember Mugesz has got a friend able to spaek and write japanese, that is an advantage noone of us other ones really has, using crappy online translators only. Trying to translate what I get from some users from japanese into english is often ending in absolute "Kauderwelsch"...

just an idea: changing nicks from time to time, when changing nick clearing the shared files to create a different palette of shared files then, so that there is no real connection to be seen between nicks used before and shared contents...

I have up to 5 HDD´s to share, so I could do so.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
confirmed - zerosen is dead again.

Or we should do what other users seem to do too - just change the nick(s) or create different nicks at any server...

as far as I remember Mugesz has got a friend able to spaek and write japanese, that is an advantage noone of us other ones really has, using crappy online translators only. Trying to translate what I get from some users from japanese into english is often ending in absolute "Kauderwelsch"...

just an idea: changing nicks from time to time, when changing nick clearing the shared files to create a different palette of shared files then, so that there is no real connection to be seen between nicks used before and shared contents...

I have up to 5 HDD´s to share, so I could do so.

If you need help from him,his ID: pyonkitty He speak english ;)

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
My experience has been the other way around. I never had that "beginner's luck". I could barely get anything from OpenNap at the beginning and now I'm regularly able to get good files, particularly with the guys I made trades with before. However, I really haven't had any problem like redrooster has. I think that in that case it would be useful to change the nickname.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
today is a strange day...

nori1208 requested Aribeitu by Chichi No Ya from me, I told him told I was on his ignore list and he replied that I have been removed from ignore list and the file I requested (request started after his upload was already running) had been started, so I managed to get a rare Binetsu 37° C release from him. He ask me to write in english (what he can write and understand well) after my online translated japanese caused a misunderstanding. I chatted more than 3 hours with him, he seems to be a very nice guy and he now knows where I come from. I have been invited to come back any time. File exchange is finished already...

That was an unexpected experience...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
See? We would greatly benefit in our Utatane searchs with a guy who is fluent in Japanese. I know that online translators are not really reliable, particularly Google translator and even more with ideograms-based languages. It's normally more accurate for them to try to understand our English than our mangled Japanese. Japanese language is a very difficult language, specially if we want to convey a polite feeling.

Now, it would be a good idea if we could find Japanese users who can understand English. I'm sure we could make some excellent trades with them. Right now, we have found two, pyonkitty and nori1208. Anyone else?

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
today is a strange day...

nori1208 requested Aribeitu by Chichi No Ya from me, I told him told I was on his ignore list and he replied that I have been removed from ignore list and the file I requested (request started after his upload was already running) had been started, so I managed to get a rare Binetsu 37° C release from him. He ask me to write in english (what he can write and understand well) after my online translated japanese caused a misunderstanding. I chatted more than 3 hours with him, he seems to be a very nice guy and he now knows where I come from. I have been invited to come back any time. File exchange is finished already...

That was an unexpected experience...

Yep nori1208 speak english little ;) Just sometimes hard to share files with him...He have many rare files...If i remember correctly he send me Juliet long time ago ;)