UTATANE: Information about files + users found at Utatane...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I at least can dl with about 1 MB / sec and upload with ~ 90 kB/sec, settings are now for ADSL, should I change to T1 or T3+, would that make anything better? And is this possible at all? Means: would my upload speed rise from ~ 20 kB atm to the max of 90 kB? Settings are 90 kB though...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
That actually depends on you Internet service provider (ISP) and the plan that you have contracted with it. I don't think that you would significantly change your speed by changing your current settings. The main problem isn't the download speed, but the upload speed. If you have downloaded something from Ainsley, you should've noticed what kind of upload speed they expect.

Since South Korea and Japan are the countries that have the highest average Internet connection speeds, it's not an easy task to match their performance. But the next ones after them are Romania, Sweden, Ireland, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Denmark and the Czech Republic. Anyone from those countries could be a good option to try to match the Japanese connections in Utatane. The US is not even close enough.

Of course, someone who has a non-residential Internet connection is not considered in the equation and could easily match up the upload speed, but, who with such access would be allowed to use Utatane in their University/Company/Government office?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
what I meant was: if I change my settings to T1 or T3+ can I reach the max possible upload speed of ~90 kB? Although it is possible I´m creeping at ~20kB with Utatane, using torrents or eMule I can reach 90 kB/sec without problems, just Utatane doesn´t work well and doesn´t reach the max possible speed...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
I don't think it should, but perhaps. Mugesz, you are the one with the most experience here. How were configured your connection settings in Utatane (ADSL, Cable, T1, T3+, etc.)? What was you maximum upload speed?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I changed the settings to T1 - just to try - can someone please download something from me...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
test completed successfully, thx.

as just seen, it could be very important to have japanese file names for exchange, as the Utatane users mostly are japanese people who only are searching for japanese titles. Normally I have, partly combined with the english or Romaji title.

Never been written about, but Perfect Dark is no good source for what we search anyway, there are about 23,000 files, most of them new or newer ones only. Winny, Share and eMule are far better than PD.

New titles can be found in eMule even more early than they are posted somewhere else or someone can get them from Utatane, as people from Korea are seeding them there, with korean titles (combined with the japanese title) though... [at least found 3 of that kind last month with March releases...]

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
That is indeed correct. Having Japanese filenames is a must for users who know little Japanese or want to make better trades. At least a txt dummy file which has the Japanese name is better than having not having Japanese filenames.

Even better, if files are named with Japanese characters, Japanese users will ask you for trades. I know because that has happened with me and that's what has allowed me to make some very good trades. And it helps a lot if you ever do "silent queues" or PM with a non-active user. Some users allow you to download whatever you have queued once they find something you have and they start downloading it.

And I agree with you regarding Perfect Dark. It's still behind Share and other P2P and it isn't more secure than Share, which makes it redundant. It's barely useful for old files, which are the only problematic ones for us, since the new ones are far easier to obtain by other means, which is fortunate for me because there is no way in hell that I would be able to meet the minimum requirements of that program. Those nice South Koreans have been doing an excellent work with their high speed connections.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Main problem is that very few people are member of this "treasure hunting society" - if I may name it this way - they can be counted with ten fingers, at least just more than six or so. Reviewing that however we have truly been very successful in finding rare and / or old stuff and in collecting information about this stuff and other missing titles as well, not only in the hentai but also in the anime view.

We really could need some people from Japan or Korea joining in, but not only, everyone who actively wants to take part in this hunt is always welcome, we need no metal detector though, as it is of no use.

More or less A-O has turned out to be the place where people with this ambition have found together. We provide lots of information and of course files as well.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
I don't think it should, but perhaps. Mugesz, you are the one with the most experience here. How were configured your connection settings in Utatane (ADSL, Cable, T1, T3+, etc.)? What was you maximum upload speed?

If you change adsl to T1 or T3 nothing change...Just Japanese ppl complaining when your speed slow and your settings T3... My maximum dl 3mb+/s,upload 300-350KB/s

But the problem my internet provider blocking p2p -_- So my speed on utatane very slow...But i not using my utatane 4months ago...Because im too busy nowadays....

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
I expected as much. It is quite impolite to change the settings without the speed to back them up. Thanks for the answer, Mugesz. We truly will need your help when you are less busy. Your upload speed is quite impressive.

By the way, other users also have Uchuu Gannen.

Keywords: 宇宙元年 (Lovely Series: Uchuu Gannen)
Filesize: 185 589 184
User(s)|server(s):
·[Syuman|OrangeNap]
·[Dosbos|zerosen]
·[Rairack|zerosen]
·[meane|Server Station]
·[loutog|kujira server]
·[TTi|OrangeNap]

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
yesterday I had an exchange with rairack, I think, I´ll try...

MegaStation seems to the main target though...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
TTi on orange which I pm´ed about also has got...

[FONT=&quot]H059 Sexy Anime Rama Gokkun Doll - Choujigen Pico-chan Toujou!! ([FONT=&quot]せくしいあにめラマごっくんドール超次元ピッコちゃん登場[/FONT][FONT=&quot]!!)
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]H060 Sexy Anime Rama Minami no Watashi no Heart ni Tacchi Shite... [/FONT][FONT=&quot]([/FONT][FONT=&quot]せくしいあにめラマみなみの私のハートにタッチして[/FONT][FONT=&quot]…)
[/FONT]
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]H125 Sexy Anime Rama Manami no Michito no Sou Nyuu! Muchi Muchi Tantei Daiboken ([FONT=&quot]せくしいあにめラマまなみの未知との遭入[/FONT][FONT=&quot]![/FONT][FONT=&quot]★[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ムチムチ探偵大冒険[/FONT][FONT=&quot]!!)

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Keywords: あにめラマ まなみの未知との遭入 (Animerama: Manami no Michi Tono Sou Nyuu!?)
Filesize: 148 221 288
User(s)|server(s):
·[vaping|OrangeNap]
·[octboss|zerosen]
·[judo|zerosen]

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
Keywords: あにめラマ みなみの私のハートにタッチして (Animerama: Minami no Watashi no Heart ni Tacchi Shite...)
Filesize: 149 881 244
User(s)|server(s):
·[vaping|OrangeNap]
·[octboss|zerosen]
·[judo|zerosen]

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I know, tried to complete both files from them too (which seem to be only one indeed as the que are all the same [15])...

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
I'm pretty sure that they are, at least, two different users unless somehow zerosen allows to different nicks with the same connection. But don't worry, redrooster. I was sure that you already knew about them. This information is for the rest of us who will try to complete the incomplete files that you got from TTi. It's better to get prepared to make some good deals with these T3+ users to get them interested in trading with us.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
the strange thing is - I have a lot to offer, all this rare and old stuff - and I never needed to start the communication from my side due to the files I have, they all came to me...

must be about 9 or ten already, TTi started it by himself too...