Turn Around

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Anyone who has seen their share of cuckold JAV, has seen the same old scenario... husband and wife are in bed and she is horny and does her best to interest hubby. He of course want no part of it and rolls over. Or. he does fuck her but cums very quickly and then rolls over afterward. Sound familiar?
The wifey finds solace in masturbation and then.. take your pick- their son, a neighbor, a friend of her son's, etc.
How about a reversal? Do you know any JAV where the wife is a lump in bed, or she has lost interest?
Hubby then turns to the secretary at work, someone he meets in a bar- ad infinitum. C'mon, there must be some examples of this-someone must have thought of this before me. Help me out please to turn this situation around. Thanks.

elfineer

Sep 29, 2008
I see where you are going with this... I guess I don't find that an attractive genre. Mainly because I don't want to be in a sexless marriage and having to search for pussy. I like the wife going out and looking for dick... mainly because 1) that makes her slutty (and I like that) 2) I might be that dude she ends up doing (the fantasy part).

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
Not exactly what you want, but you might start looking into the My wife's friend series or similiar stuff like that. Nao Jinguju's latest movie ( the hot spring one) is kind of like that. 2 couples went to a hot spring and the main lead instead having sex with not his girlfriend/wife.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Don't get me wrong, friend, I'm not being dismissive. Such a title would have the male as the lead driving the story, which would put him on the cover. I just can't think of any covers in recent memory that had the guy as the main focus to even think about which titles may fit what you're asking. Valid concept, though!