Actresses who have been around forever but you're only starting to take notice now

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I just saw Misaki Kanna's RBK-073 and she was quite splendid in it. I was curious about her earlier work thinking she's probably 2-3 years in the business. She's been around since 2014. And I've definitely seen the cover of some of her stuff, I've just never actually seen them for nearly a decade. Don't find her particularly cute prior, but it only takes one good performance to win me over usually.

snis296pl.jpgrbk073pl.jpg

Another one is Mami Nagase, also nearly 10 years in the biz. Now I'd actually seen some of her stuff, but XVSR-662 turned me into a collector. She fking slays with that short hair since late 2021.

53dvaj0012pl.jpgxvsr662pl.jpg

Reactions: intrepid8

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Misaki Kanna got cuter with time. She also lost a bit of weight, so it helped. She might be difficult to notice as she's a freelance and had times where there was no release for months and then, from nowhere, new movies. She is a good actress. I just skip her old dudes and r*** movies :D

Reactions: Zen10101

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Actually- much to my surprise, I have started to take a closer look at Julia's work..I know, previously onthis forum I have poo-pooed her work, but in some of her films, she actually really gets into it

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Actually- much to my surprise, I have started to take a closer look at Julia's work..I know, previously onthis forum I have poo-pooed her work, but in some of her films, she actually really gets into it

I applaud her decision not to do Botox (I think, her face is pretty wrinkly), but I would much rather watch stuff in her prime...

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Never been much into Julia either. Hana Haruna is another I find boring.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i used to see this kid when she is in ideapock and big company

she come back after going somewhere else .. may be 7 years

now , i think she s hot than when she was young - -

gvh449pl.jpg

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Here's a few actresses I took a while to really latch on to... ones where you've seen them in films but haven't really paid particular attention to their work before. Especially easy I think for fans of girl-girl titles.

The first is my biggest initial miss. There's not much I wouldn't watch her do - she's just as sexy now as ever. Alternately delicate and sensual, wild, uninhibited and energetic as a given scene demands.

Miki Sunohara
arm806sopl.jpg

Kamiya Mitsuki
kawd881pl.jpg

Sara Saijo
onsg001sopl.jpg

Reiko Kobayakawa
jfb126pl.jpg

Rino Mizusawa
h_275tdbr54pl.jpg

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I think for me, my biggest fault is I see a couple of previews where they don't thrill me and I dismiss them, not taking into account in other movies where maybe they are more into it or the plot is better or better direction, they are exciting.

Reactions: pogo1stick