Massage NTR, Cuckold Voyeur

bathsheba666

Sep 18, 2023
We are here talking preferably man/wife, or possibly bf/gf.
There are some specific variations on the massage ntr that I like, but rarely see and have no idea how to search for.

In my ideal scenarios the following should happen:
- The guy should be watching, (usually through a one way mirror alongside the massage couch)
- The woman should be unaware that the guy is watching
- The rooms are separate, but with a one way mirror along the couch, and a door.

If anyone can help with (ideally both) a list of film ids, and search terms, that would be great.

In the below scenarios, I have had my fill of (1), and do not need to search it out as it crops up almost by default.
(2) & (3) are the hidden gems I find at random, and would like to know how to have it not random.

1)
The 'normal' massage ntr occurs with a couple in a single room, and the two massage tables barely separated only by a screen.
The guy falls asleep, or is otherwise comatose, despite all the noise coming from the other other side of the partition.
Usually her head is oscillating beyond the edge of the screen into full view, if he only was conscious enough to look across.

I have nothing against this scenario in general, other than:
a) the guy is unaware of events.
b) so many of these come up during the search, and usually none of what I instead prefer to see......

2)
Not seen many of these at all...
The guy watches, and when the woman is finally writhing in pleasure with the masseur, he comes out of hiding into the room and joins in, turning it into a threesome.
At this point she can be either embarrassed, or enthusiastic, ....I don't mind.

3)
In this scenario, often the woman is started off by a female masseuse, and later a male masseur takes over, often with the woman being blindfolded and unaware of the switch until it is 'too late'.
The guy, might start off alone on his own, or with a female masseuse, or with the male masseur who has not yet taken over with the woman.
At the point the male masseur takes over, or slightly later, the female masseuse goes into the guy's room, and brings him into the other room to watch.
With the woman face down on the couch, and the masseur ramming her from behind, the female masseuse starts sucking the guy as he watches, with the woman still unaware.
(I would also be interested in seeing the guy turning the masseuse around and ramming her at the same time as he watches, but never seen this yet)

Oh dear, aren't I a perv?

Please, please, if anyone has id lists for (2) and (3) please reveal them.
Also, how can i search for this ?

PS.
The following two films do not fit the above categories, and are more like a couples massage thing, but I like these also:
pppd-795 Julia
miae-230 Mayu Satou
In both, the guy is being 'mildly assisted' by the masseuse as he watches his wife being serviced in the same room.
Any more of these ?