The "whatever" best performer / body part - and no pictures... :(

Gaia093

Nov 21, 2013
CodeGeek: Just edited out the name in my post, I'm not sure if that's what you meant but I imagine it would solve the problem of the search engine! =)

Also on the topic I was initiating... paparoach, I guess it's just me but she reminds me a lot of her in most of the pictures, haha. Regardless of similarities though, Itagaki looks beautiful, I'll have to look up stuff by her.

Reactions: 2 people

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Gaia093 Itagaki looks beautiful, I'll have to look up stuff by her.

For most of her Career she only did Stuff for Soft On Demand(07-10,12-13 if I remember correctly) before just recently doing some things with Attackers.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
paparoach408, thanks for the hard work. I realized that you uploaded some pictures again. :bigthumbs:
The gallery is growing and growing.

Only one thing: I also noticed that you posted some picture which you haven't uploaded (external links). Could you be so kindly and also upload them. It is no problem if there is more than one picture of an actress in the gallery as long as the picture has a description and is linked in the corresponding group discussion.
I'm not a friend of external links because I always have problems with them from time to time. Luckily AO is so kind to offer an upload function. So I think we should use it.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
paparoach408, thanks for the hard work. I realized that you uploaded some pictures again. :bigthumbs:
The gallery is growing and growing.

Only one thing: I also noticed that you posted some picture which you haven't uploaded (external links). Could you be so kindly and also upload them. It is no problem if there is more than one picture of an actress in the gallery as long as the picture has a description and is linked in the corresponding group discussion.
I'm not a friend of external links because I always have problems with them from time to time. Luckily AO is so kind to offer an upload function. So I think we should use it.

No Problem, I'll also get to adding the discussions for the pics I uploaded. I fell asleep :despair3:

Reactions: 1 person

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks, paparoach408, for posting an awesome number of pictures and group messages again. :bigthumbs:

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
fixed. I want to do a lot more, but I'm just having a tough time finding who and pictures I like of them, I could do 30 pics a day if I wasn't so picky.:runcry: But Yeah if i'm going to upload extra pictures I'll just add them to a profile Album I made, then post it in the specific discussion

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Okay, added some perfomers. I used their name ("Romanji / Japanese (Hiragana)") as the title of the media. I put their name ("Romanji", "Japanese", "Hiragana") in the tags and added links to DMM and Sougouwiki as the caption.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
GOATMONK was so generous to upload an image: http://www.akiba-online.com/media/jessica-kizaki-jeshika.73/ :)

But I have some suggestion and I try to explain it using that image as an example:

• The name / title of the image should be "Jessica Kizaki / 希崎ジェシカ(きざきじぇしか)". You can change that when uploading media.
  • If you enter the image you'll find a "Edit Tags and Fields" button on the lower part of the page. Here you can enter some tags:
    • Jessica Kizaki
    • 希崎ジェシカ
    • きざきじぇしか
    You have to press Enter after each tag.
  • In the same form there is also a caption field. Here you could enter some links to the movies of that performer:
    Code:
    [URL]http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=actress/id=26774/[/URL]
    [URL]http://sougouwiki.com/d/%b4%f5%ba%ea%a5%b8%a5%a7%a5%b7%a5%ab[/URL]
What do you think? I also sent a PM to GOATMONK and asked him if he can change that as only the one who uploaded the image can do that (not quiet useful in my opinion as it is a public album).

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Eh, okay, it seems there are no several pictures without any system or plan. And as only the uploader can edit them (title, caption, tags) I think this gallery is of no use. I'm out of this project...