The "whatever" best performer / body part - and no pictures... :(

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
[...] Also CodeGeek Should I start adding pics, or continue to wait?

I'm not sure because I still wait for a reply about the "Search" bug within the social group. Wouldn't it be too cumbersome to use it at the moment. What do you (all) think?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Okay, it seems no one of the mods is taking care of the "Search" bug. I didn't get any reaction until now. :arone:

There I say we start the project - if that is also okay for you.

I changed the description of the group. What do you think?
A group which hosts pictures of every JAV idol. This way these pictures can be used in thread in addition to JAV idol names because "Names mean nothing.". No one knows all the JAV idols, but maybe have seen them before. To make things even worse many performers have several screen names.

How to use it:
- Click on "Advanced Search" and select "Group Messages" as "Search Types". Enter the name of the performer in the field "Keyword(s)" and start the search. The search will (hopefully) show the group discussion of the performer. This discussion contains the BB Codes for a thumbnail of her as well as a picture of her.

- If the performer is not found maybe she is known under different names. Try to search for them. If you find her, please, add the name(s) you used in your previous searches and add them to the corresponding group discussion.

- If you also don't find her using some aliases, please, upload a picture of her (should show her naked and completely) and put all her aliases in Kanji, Hiragana and Romanji in the picture description. Open a new thread discussion with her names as titles and write the BB code for the thumbnail as well as the picture in the post. You can look at other pictures / discussion how it is done.

- You can also add another picture of a performer (should show her naked and completely) if you think the current one doesn't show the charm of her. But, please, don't post too many photos. This is not a gallery of your favourite performers. If you want to do so, please open a regular thread in the "JAV Discussion" sub-forum. And, please, don't forget to add the BB Codes in the corresponding group discussion.

As the current pictures are not conform with that description (some don't show them naked, others only the upper part of their body), I will delete them and upload some better ones.

Reactions: 1 person

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Ah~~~~h! It isn't fun at all: I found another bug. I can't delete pictures (Edit picture -> [x] Delete -> Save changes). :nonono:
The only way is to "Remove from group" and then also removing it from your attachment management by hand. Means if you find it. Because there is - of course no search function within your attachment management.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Okay, I added a few more performers. Now there at least all the performers available who also appear on the icon / logo of the social group.

Maybe you can share your opinions about the current structure of the group. That would be great.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
CodeGeek, I just added an actress myself. Am I doing this right? =)

Yes, you do. :bigthumbs: Also Ai Uehara doesn't show much on that picture. :gimme:
You find some pictures which reveal a little bit more, e.g., here: http://www.jjgirls.com/match.php?model=Ai+Uehara&x=20&y=13
And you also have to open a group discussion. Unfortunately it is not possible to search for picture description. You can see how it is done if you look at one of the already existing group discussions. I also attached an example to this post. The title of the discussion / thread should also contain the name of the performer.

Attachments

• jav idol gallery example.txt
    608 bytes · Views: 225

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
how are mines? and do mines also need group discussions?

Also if you scroll over a picture, then name of the person pops up

Last edited by a moderator:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Group discussions are needed for being able to search. If you have only 10 or 20 pictures it is maybe no problem by finding the actress by moving the mouse over the pictures. But if you have 100 only a search will be convenient. So begging you also to create group discussions where you name the performer and also post the BB code for the pictures. I attached an example post in my last post which also contains the NOPARSE BB code which makes it possible to show the BB Code which the user has to use for the picture.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
paparoach408, I saw that you post a comment containing an additional alias of Maria Ozawa. I guess that means that it is not possible to edit the image description. In this case it is better to add the alias to the corresponding group discussion. Another point is that there are maybe a few pictures of the same performer after some time. The group discussions will summarize them.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Another thing I recognized, paparoach408: Please but the name of the performer in the title as well as in the post. I don't know how the vBulletin search is working. After so many bugs and problems I think: Better safe than sorry.

Ah, yes, and thanks for putting so much effort in it. You uploaded a lot of picture. :bigthumbs:

Gaia093

Nov 21, 2013
And you also have to open a group discussion. Unfortunately it is not possible to search for picture description. You can see how it is done if you look at one of the already existing group discussions. I also attached an example to this post. The title of the discussion / thread should also contain the name of the performer.

Done!

Also... Haha, got it, full body nude picture is preferable. I actually got mine from JJGirls as well (great site for JAV actress pictures indeed), but as usual I was just thinking about a good face portrait. I'll remember this for the next ones, and... maybe I should fix this one somehow? Do you need to delete the first picture or do I just add another and change the thumbnails on the thread?

Okay then, I'm on to add some favorites of mine. :eek:hgosh:

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Group discussions are needed for being able to search. If you have only 10 or 20 pictures it is maybe no problem by finding the actress by moving the mouse over the pictures. But if you have 100 only a search will be convenient. So begging you also to create group discussions where you name the performer and also post the BB code for the pictures. I attached an example post in my last post which also contains the NOPARSE BB code which makes it possible to show the BB Code which the user has to use for the picture.

No problem

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
I'd like to join, as far as I understand we share names of performers and upload some pictures of them?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Done!

Also... Haha, got it, full body nude picture is preferable. I actually got mine from JJGirls as well (great site for JAV actress pictures indeed), but as usual I was just thinking about a good face portrait. I'll remember this for the next ones, and... maybe I should fix this one somehow? Do you need to delete the first picture or do I just add another and change the thumbnails on the thread?

Okay then, I'm on to add some favorites of mine. :eek:hgosh:

You can just add another one. You don't have to change the post in your discussion (means the discussion of the actress). Just add another post with the second picture.
I recognized that you made a double post of "Mayu Nozomi / 希美まゆ". Please, delete one of them. Thanks.
And also thanks for your efforts.

EDIT: I realized that you realized that it was a double post. I will delete the post you already marked as double post.

No problem

Please, don't forget to create group discussion for the pictures you've uploaded. Thanks for your efforts, too.

I'd like to join, as far as I understand we share names of performers and upload some pictures of them?

We're uploading pictures of JAV actresses. Then we create group discussions which contain their names (including their aliases) and the BB Code to the picture as well as the thumbnail. This way others can search for them using the advanced search and include them in their postings. Otherwise it is sometimes hard to follow threads because everyone is throwing names in, but you don't know the performers.
You find a description how it works in the group description. And you find a template for group discussion here.

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
Ok, I've tried to look for one AV but with no result, so what's next .. where I can upload pictures? Should I open a new thread?
Sorry I'm not familiar with forums..

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Ok, I've tried to look for one AV but with no result, so what's next .. where I can upload pictures? Should I open a new thread?
Sorry I'm not familiar with forums..

AV? You mean AV actress. It is not a gallery for AV movies.

If you didn't find her, you upload a picture of her. The picture should show her completly and naked and emphasize her special charm. Add the name(s) (inkl. her aliases, in Japanese and English) to the description of the picture. Then open a group discussion (which is a thread) in the group. Write the name(s) to the title of the discussion as well as into your post. Add a link as well as the BB code to the past. You can have a look at the template I attached to my post. You can also look at the other pictures and group discussions.

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
Yes, I meant "actress", sorry.
I almost done, just where I can create a thumbnail?

[edit]

My first attempt, please check.
The pic is not her completely naked, I had hard time to find a good full body photo that show her legs ('cause her legs are the best part :pandalaugh:)

Last edited by a moderator:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Yes, I meant "actress", sorry.
I almost done, just where I can create a thumbnail?

[edit]

My first attempt, please check.
The pic is not her completely naked, I had hard time to find a good full body photo that show her legs ('cause her legs are the best part :pandalaugh:)

Seems something went wrong. :huh: I can't see any picture of Serina Hayakawa in the group photos. Maybe an error occurred while uploading the image there ("Add Photos" button).
And if I open your discussion I see the text, but I don't see the image. And if I click on one of the links the vBulletin board shows the following message:
vBulletin Message
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Please, try it again. First upload the photo(s) by clicking on the "Add Photos" button on the upper right side. Another window for uploading should appear. Select the image files. Click "Upload". When the upload is finished you can close that window. In the original window there should be a dialogue for editing the picture description(s). Enter here the name(s) of her. Click on the "Save" or whatever button. Go to the picture and get the attachment ID on the lower right side. Then go back to your discussion and edit your post. Modify the attachment ID in your links.

By the way: Are you sure that spelled her name correctly? I think her name is written 早川瀬里奈 instead of 早川瀨里奈.