best sex act JAV actress

jakart3

Senior
Jul 22, 2013
i'm starting to build my JAV collection, in the past i wasnt care about the actress name, just go leeching any JAV torrent with interesting cover,
after reading some thread here, i realize that a true JAV fan need at least his own idol,

well i mostly interesting in the sex act of the actress, looks and body type comes second for me (eventough i prefer curvy idol),

my question is ;
if you need to mention your favourite JAV actress, based on their SEX ACT/performance (not face or body, because i seen many list based on that) who will come as the best 3 (or best 10 :p ) ???
the main point of sex act/performance maybe about their lustiness, believable sex act, her wildness, etc

pls give your opinion,
i hope my next collection will be based on the actress mention in this thread

Last edited:
Reactions: kjamc1982

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Based only on performance:

At the moment I would say Tomoko Ashida is alone at the top for number 1. She excels in gokkun, deep- throating, gangbang, and she's an all around enthusiastic performer. Check out LOVE-86 to see her at her nastiest, especially the last scene. She shows of her deep-throating, gangbang, and all around sex skills in CWM-206 and of course her gokkun skills in DJE-043.

Second, Rina Hatsume. No one gets gangraped quite like Rina. If you like hardcore r*** AVs and want to see the girl get destroyed and left behind in an cum and squirt soaked, convulsing mess she is your girl. She's pretty much known for being passed around and used like a human onahole. :eek: All her work for minimum is top-notch in this respect, especially MUM-064, MUM-087, and MUM-123. Suzu Ichinose and Marie Konishi are also good candidates for hardcore r*** AVs.

Third I'd choose Shizuka Kanno. I'm sure she's retired by now but IMO no one has a throat like her. Just watch EC-106 to see what I mean. If you like irrumatio, good luck holding your load through the first scene. And not only can she take it she can dish it out as well. Her blowjobs in EMU-085 (first scene) make it seem like she wants to suck your dick right off. Which is also good that she can swallow just as well (ASW-076). Miki Sunohara is another candidate for excellent blowjobs and gokkun.

It's ironic that all the actresses I listed aren't all that beautiful (that's not to say they are ugly or anything). In terms of who is more exciting to watch, I would easily place these actresses far above the beautiful ones like Rui Saotome, Miku Ohashi, Airi Suzumura, etc. Sure the beautiful ones are nice to look at but when the fap hand needs some motivation, its the hardcore, enthusiastic performers that gets the job done. :D

Last edited:

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Ayako Kano (加納綾子)
Emiri Momoka (百花エミリ)
Maika Asai (浅井舞香)
Yuu Kawakami (川上ゆう)
Yuria Satomi (里美ゆりあ)
Ichigo Aoi (青井いちご)
Suzu Ichinose (一之瀬すず)
Yuri Shirakawa (白川ゆり)