The Ultimate Loli Thread

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Finally got something out of Azuki ahaha, baby steps..

View attachment 910275

Kx66O6f.png

haha, congrats. Who'd have guessed she'd like a picture with so much clothing on?

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Well it's a new figure of Anchovy from Girls Und Panzer, apparently it's one of her favorite characters ahaha.. so that probably did it..

That explains it, I think I remember her posting a picture of herself in a similar pose. Marhmallow 3D+ posted some videos from their last show, seems basically identical to a normal idol group.

Reactions: ether202

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Subscribed ahaha, wow those videos from a year ago, interesting to see some pre-JAV Azuki in some of those.. They should really update more lol.

Azuki joined like four months ago after being in the training group for a while. Shit's ridiculous, they started as Marshmallow 3D but after three years went up to five members.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Minimum March Releases

MUM-287 [A newly married life that does not exist. Mari Koizumi (temporary) First shot Shaved 148 cm]
mum287pl.jpg
Life began with an unknown man. The clothes wearing a thing prepared by the man and shaved the hair of the dick like the one said to be told. I also exchanged the ring yesterday. I do not know the name of the man yet ... The day when I was said to be the first marriage was a very long night (newly-shaved hair newly-married life)

MUM-288 [A good friend niece bus time. The erection does not fit. Hinamiren hairless]
mum288pl.jpg
Is your nie good? I came to visit when I contacted for a long time. She became a little adult and especially my chest was swelling. I decided to take a bath together because I was concerned about how much I grew up. I exceeded the size I had imagined if I tried to remove it. I wash and scratch it strongly as I wanted to clean it now. The skin was sober and the color of the dick was a beautiful skin color. I decided to show it to my juniors too much beauty.

MUM-289 [I am attentive and ecstasy. The manager of the share house. 135 cm walnut slippery]
mum289pl.jpg
Easy admin who touches any man with a smile. Dwellers who suddenly lick cracks and residents who dogs do not work anyhow. Petite and senior custodian who accepts whatever is done. I am anxious that the dick is slippery though it is strong.

MUM-290 [Unprotected body of a cold-heart mask. Yumi Ome]
mum290pl.jpg
Unprotected body weak with a cold. My older brother wipes off the body soiled with sweat. My uncle who came for a sudden visit. Everyone has a thermometer and will come to measure the heat anyway. If you tell people that you can heal it, put your tongue in and say that you can heal if you drink, let me drink white water. Why are you touching your breasts saying you are worried ... (people who want to take care of a weak girl with a cold)

MUM-291 [Answering machine till 8 o'clock. Sayaka]
mum291pl.jpg
Today parents are late so staying in their house until 8 o'clock in the evening. I dropped the key somewhere and I can not get into the house. When I was looking for it, the man came to deliver the dropped key. When I thank you very friendly grandfather, I returned home. As I entered the house, my old man came in and was pushed down at the entrance. Although he resisted desperately, he forcibly inserted something. I've been shaking all the time saying that I do not have enough thanks. I began to contact someone that it was OK until 8 o'clock ...

MUM-292 [The first real vaginal cum shot. Implantation date anniversary. Asian Rorina Rina]
mum292pl.jpg
"It will be a real vaginal celebration anniversary for me." I've tried mocking up until now, but today is my first live insert cassette. I promised you from my relatives' uncle this day. I feel a different feeling than before. Continuous vaginal cum shot. Spilled sperm also firmly coats into the hole of the dick. Tomorrow I am planning to go to a groom asking for implantation · · · (Real vaginal cum shot.

MUM-293 [The house of a father. I can not let my daughter insert one finger. Aya]
mum293pl.jpg
"My daughter will not give it to anyone" "Do you lie to your father?" "Distorted body beautiful" I feel distorted affection for my daughter. The act of taking a boyfriend is stealed and naked surveillance begins from that day. Always friendly father transformed into a father's father. "Do not talk about lying if you can not talk" Move as the father moves Make sure who is your boyfriend at the end. One father. One daughter. (My daughter can not be inserted by anyone)

MUM-294 [Do poor milk suspender. Aha face too youthful sensitive girl. Minori Kotani Shaved]
mum294pl.jpg
I want to protect a decreasing breast girl! The long-awaited seventh bullet just touches the face. Minori 's dangerous body too sensitive. Beautiful face distorted with a little stimulus Two pockets are always pinca. Sensitivity is too good to show screaming of shrimp warp. The minimum will cheer for small girls from the bottom of my heart. (Small tits are talented)

My anticipation order...
MUM-289
MUM-289.gif
2. MUM-292
MUM-292.gif
3. MUM-291
4. MUM-294
5. MUM-288
6. MUM-287
7. MUM-293
8. MUM-290

I.B. Works March Releases

IBW-613 [Unprotected Academy]
IBW-613.jpg
Tsuyoshi who took time slip in his adult's memory while in school. There, they started to be a national popular actress, they started cheering and the cute girls shaved the daughter of a shaved bread and the growing daughter, inflated breasts as innocent and unprotected because they changed clothes before the pool class! Startling a girl with mischief & obscene & erotic and innocent paradise life!

IBW-614 [I want to SEX every day with my uncle. Kitagawa Yuzu]
IBW-614.jpg
I love the neighbors who have been pretentious since long time ago! Yuzu grew to be a very erotic body thanks to my uncle! Hey looking ... Uncle ... Yuzu was tight and tightened 53 cm Do you like the dandruff of shaved pussy and slippery shaved pussy? ... So please train yuzu crazy inside out like you like.

Also, the IBW-610 trailer is out!
IBW-610-1.gif IBW-610-2.gif

Reactions: roman and humbert

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
not sure if she is considered loli....but im looking for her video
槙田ひなの - Makita Hinano

anyone got her video?

thank you:hi:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Yesssss.... new Meru, this one looks great.. Otherwise, we have very different taste in girls from your anticipation order ahaha. It's all good though.
Well, I'm not only factoring in what loli is featured in each release, but how good the release itself looks. For example, Karin Kotooki isn't one of my favorites, but it looks super hot seeing her casually doing her homework, while her uncle grinds away on her ass/panties. The other scenarios didn't do anything for me (like the strange wedding thing in MUM-287). So that's why MUM-292 earned it's spot as my 2nd most anticipated march mum. Overall, it looks like another mediocre month. All of them look ok, with Kurumi's being the only stand out. Unfortunately, the "milk suspenders" are making a return in MUM-294, and not collars like we all hoped.

Besides that, we share many favorites (Meru). Oh yea, that reminds me, is anyone going to post their current (active) top 10 favorite loli's? I kinda forgot about it myself, was distracted by those night24's yesterday lol.

btw anyone that is still looking for night24's, you will want this 150GB torrent. Contains pretty much all the newer ones, and is well seeded.

Check out this neat magic trick I can do now...
n241.gif
n242.gif
n243.gif

Reactions: humbert

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
Well, I'm not only factoring in what loli is featured in each release, but how good the release itself looks. For example, Karin Kotooki isn't one of my favorites, but it looks super hot seeing her casually doing her homework, while her uncle grinds away on her ass/panties. The other scenarios didn't do anything for me (like the strange wedding thing in MUM-287). So that's why MUM-292 earned it's spot as my 2nd most anticipated march mum. Overall, it looks like another mediocre month. All of them look ok, with Kurumi's being the only stand out. Unfortunately, the "milk suspenders" are making a return in MUM-294, and not collars like we all hoped.

Besides that, we share many favorites (Meru). Oh yea, that reminds me, is anyone going to post their current (active) top 10 favorite loli's? I kinda forgot about it myself, was distracted by those night24's yesterday lol.

btw anyone that is still looking for night24's, you will want this 150GB torrent. Contains pretty much all the newer ones, and is well seeded.

Check out this neat magic trick I can do now...
View attachment 910619
View attachment 910622
View attachment 910623

Absolutely outstanding. Can you do that to any movie and do you take PayPal ?

Reactions: tmas3

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I was just wondering if the girl in MRXD-013 is the same girl that's in a Tokyo Hot production

Yes it is. Both are Ai Mukai...
Ai.jpg
who's perhaps just a tad past lolidom
It's funny that there is always doubt about her "loli status"...
Ai Mukai is considered a loli ?

:yareyare:Besides her previously doing a KTDS (as I mentioned before), she also stars in an upcoming February IBW release (IBW-606). If she's loli enough for ib works, then she's definitely a "loli" . The trailer was just released btw...

Ai1.gif Ai2.gif
She's one of my favorites for sure. She might even make my top 10 favorite active loli's list ;)

Reactions: darksider59

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
back to IBW-613 [Unprotected Academy]...
p.jpg
IBW-613-0.jpg

:mimisan: It looks amazing! The cast is...
  • Yuuri Asada
  • Atomi Shuri
  • Meru Iroha
  • Mei Hayama
  • Kurumi Mizuki (aka the fake Kurumi)
I wonder if it's just those 5 that will be getting in on the action. On the back cover, there is an unknown female in green dress (parent or teacher?). There is also a 6th girl present, in the thumbnail where they are getting dressed.