The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
I dunno, Arina Hashimoto's videos seem insanely popular, funny they all have a similar look though..

A SNIS star, I don't think Noa has much of a chance of winning. Her reaction on Twitter has been cute though, I think she's visiting her parents and seems overwhelmed with emotion over it.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Oh really? I stopped following her because my feed was getting kind of unmanageable and filled with too much Japanese ahahah.. plus she mostly just posts the same stuff.. What has she been saying? And I guess that must go by video sales or did people vote on the finalists? I mean, I know those girls probably have a broader appeal than the girls we're mostly into but I would think Azuki would be on the list she seems really popular..

She's very insecure and really worried about standing on stage with all those people, just imagining it is making her cry. And she was lonely and unable to sleep at her parents house and seeing all the support from the fans also made her cry, crybaby Noa, lol. They're selected "based on data" such as search and sales. some kind of voting for the winner in March or April. I think Noa has good sales, she regularly posts pictures of AV stores that have like an entire rack dedicated to her.

That is a dramatic change, wow.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Sorry if I'm just being a bleeding idiot, but it's hard to find out info when not much is given in the posts. I think I've found the videos on DMM but the product numbers are not in either of the posts here by Yipmanor or Maclayer and seem to be "STATExxx" Is that correct? So, where are these combined 2 vid movies coming from?

Sort of, the videos come from tatedouga, or the vertical movie project. The ID code for Yipman's is TTDG, mine didn't have one given besides just tatedouga, thought they appear to be on DMM as STATE. None of them were released on DVD so there's no ID for someplace like javlibrary.

Himaware Natsuno is doing a karaoke twitcast and she actually has a pretty nice singing voice :kenyang:

http://twitcasting.tv/hima2525n

2GEr8uW.png

KmCxY3e.png

She seems really sweet, definitely becoming one of my favs.. I dunno what she's doing in JAV, she could be in an idol group for sure.. but we've been blessed.

Lol, the current song is very out of her range, isn't she in one of the idol groups? All of these songs sound way too familiar, but the only time I've listened to Japanese music is two other Karaoke twitcasts.

Reactions: 201flyer

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Yeah you caught her at her worst ahaha, she does much better but that song has so many high notes.. She is, but I thought it was just like, a fake idol group, for JAV stars, you know? Just kind of like a fan service thing.. But I guess it's the real thing..

Oh man, I swear she was doing better before..

I heard the song before too, who hasn't picked a karaoke song then realized "yeah I can't sing this. " It's a mix between fake and real, those groups are strange, but yeah maybe her dancing wasn't up to snuff? Or too short, haha.

Hah, some fan asked Noa when she was going to be crying in a video. Apparently one coming out soon.

Reactions: ether202

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Fellas, do take this as a compliment: I could care less what my favorite JAV stars do on their off-time. You, my friends, are true fans.

:top:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Fellas, do take this as a compliment: I could care less what my favorite JAV stars do on their off-time. You, my friends, are true fans.

:top:

It started by trying to find what movies they were in, after I discovered javlibrary was wrong half the time I started searching for them on google. Then slowly it went from going once to rip the pictures they posted, to checking every month for new pics, to making a twitter account to follow some of them. It's gotten a bit crazy, but it's much less annoying than real social media, so thanks?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
It started by trying to find what movies they were in, after I discovered javlibrary was wrong half the time I started searching for them on google. Then slowly it went from going once to rip the pictures they posted, to checking every month for new pics, to making a twitter account to follow some of them. It's gotten a bit crazy, but it's much less annoying than real social media, so thanks?
I was being sincere. I'm just a "give me what I want (your body doing things and others doing things to it) and then I'm done" kind of JAV fan. Sure, I "follow" some, but only in terms of wanting everything they've done or will do. I admire those who take the time to look at other aspects of these ladies.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Oh wow, she smokes ahahaha... Didn't expect that.
hime0.jpg
It's done wonders for her look. Looks 15 years younger now. Even got rid of the freckles on her face!

But seriously, as your other post touched on...
It's so crazy how girls can go from looking like, early mid-20's to super loli.. same girl.. Airi Kubota, one video released 1/1/2014 the 2nd on 1/2o/2014!

View attachment 907397 View attachment 907398
I wonder how close she would look to the right image, in a loli themed release.

I also wonder, if she just started smoking since her AV career began? If she recently took it up, that would explain why her face seems to have lost so much weight. Her face looks much smaller now, even in untouched images.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
No. The title has something to do with family, like parents or mom and dad or brother and sister. I'll keep looking.
is it something like this...
"On the day when I have no parents, I sexed with my sister." is one of my favorite I.B. Works series, as well.

IBW-500 Mayu Satou
View attachment 906595
IBW-559 Shuri Atomi
View attachment 906596
IBW-588 Mikako Abe
View attachment 906597
IBW-605 Noa Eikawa
View attachment 906598
IBW-610 Mimi Yazawa
View attachment 906599

fuck I can't wait for that IBW-610 trailer lol. just look at that cover!
View attachment 906602
:hot:

I might have to buy the dvd. Anyone see that limited edition (pre-order bonus?)...
View attachment 906610

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I dunno, Arina Hashimoto's videos seem insanely popular, funny they all have a similar look though..
Arina is one of the few S1 girls I have. Incredible hot slender body, and cute face.

She's very insecure and really worried about standing on stage with all those people, just imagining it is making her cry. And she was lonely and unable to sleep at her parents house and seeing all the support from the fans also made her cry, crybaby Noa, lol.

i wouldn't mind reassuring her haha.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
It's so crazy how girls can go from looking like, early mid-20's to super loli.. same girl.. Airi Kubota, one video released 1/1/2014 the 2nd on 1/2o/2014!

View attachment 907397 View attachment 907398
Clothes but mostly twintails have a massive impact. I think many half-lolis can cross over to full-loli if they simply changed their hairstyle.

...And of course there's also photoshop lol

I was being sincere. I'm just a "give me what I want (your body doing things and others doing things to it) and then I'm done" kind of JAV fan. Sure, I "follow" some, but only in terms of wanting everything they've done or will do. I admire those who take the time to look at other aspects of these ladies.
I just can't get enough of the adorable stuff they post on their social. Sometimes it makes me more excited than watching them have sex. For example those Kurumi gifs a few pages back just make me want to squeeze her like a puppy.
:malu:*kyaaaaa*
Also showing such a cute and innocent side of them off-screen makes it that much hotter when they are getting railed on-screen. I think one thing all loli fans really love is the corruption aspect of it.
(at least I hope I'm not the only one who's fucked up like that haha...)

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I think one thing all loli fans really love is the corruption aspect of it. (at least I hope I'm not the only one who's fucked up like that haha...)
That's atrocious!

...says the guy that made this thread lol

Reactions: Casshern2

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
Noa's up for Newcomer of the Year in an award ceremony in April. I'd have her winning by a land slide, Makoto is the only other one I could recognize, but I think being in SNIS or SOD films is a big advantage.
Of the ones I recognize, Ootori Kaname has a lot of buzz cause she looks really cute/idolish, Takahashi Shouko has a good chance cause she used to be a gravure model and has wide appeal (pretty girl with big boobs). Hashimoto Arina and Usa Miharu like you guys said have a decent shot because they're on S1.

If I had to guess completely I would bet on Takahashi Shouko, but admittedly I'm not up on all the actresses/dunno who's most popular in Japan.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Oh and http://jav.h-era.org just posted a bunch more Kichikkusu / Mousou Zoku movies, got 9 more KTKX movies queued up now :lalala:
nice. I checked earlier today and the last post was still the 21st. I wish I was downloading these ktkx releases... I'm still working on getting all their MUMs and IBWs lol.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Oh and http://jav.h-era.org just posted a bunch more Kichikkusu / Mousou Zoku movies, got 9 more KTKX movies queued up now :lalala:

The only one they posted that I can 100% tell isn't a compilation is KTKX-058, and that's already got a SD release. I have no idea what's worth grabbing

God damn it, I was really looking forward to the TODO Produce release of Azuki, ARBB-039.. and now look, it comes with panties, and a cheki of her wearing the panties that it comes with, so photographic evidence that she actually wore the panties the DVD comes with!! I want one so bad, why the hell can't I order one..

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=h_1092tkarbb039/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=13

Really not that much more expensive to use a proxy, adds like $7-$10 dollars to get it here. And you'd probably pay that if dmm offered worldwide shipping anyway.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Who cares if it's a compilation? They're still good. I'm getting all of them. KTKX compilations don't really disappoint, there's always at least 3-4 good scenes, and the movies they come from are mostly very hard to get.

They've posted most of the last 50 KTKX recently, posting the compilations for them now really confuses me.