The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Look's like a good (non loli) gokkun title releases today (JST), XRW-257. SD copy is already out, but if you want HD, I could put it on the wishlist for you.
I rather keep the loli-list for loli (and loli-ish) titles only.
But damn that looks good, more like a blowjob movie actually. Downloading it now!

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
that's not so say there won't be any in February as sometimes they post late or they just appear, so I will keep an eye on the DMM reserve list to see..
Very true. There will definitely be more February loli releases, that we don't yet know about. Some studios only list them a week or 2 before release date.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
nice. I'm going to add all the ones you mentioned, along with the next 2 weeks worth of loli releases, to the wishlist tonight (which I've been meaning to do for that last few days lol).

Just noticed the LOVE-338 trailer is out...
h_491love338pl.jpg

m01.gif m02.gif
m03.gif m04.gif
:lalala: This not only tops KTKL-007 as my most anticipated mimi title, but my most anticipated title overall... until the IBW-610 trailer comes out :haha:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
XRW-256 with Riona Minami is also out.. I know she's kind of on the loli cusp right now as she's getting older, she used to be in a ton of loli movies, but she still looks really cute..
lol wow. I updated the wishlist at 9:01am and it was posted at 9:00am. Good catch.

I already added all the 27th loli titles to the list. Let me know if I missed any (going to be a big day for releases).

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
LMAO, the eyebrow one? I mean, I'm a big eyebrow fan and all but they're just a nice ancillary feature I can't believe they made a whole video of them..

turns out its actually a ASMR thing. It's actually pretty cool! (watch the trailer with headphones.)

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Speaking of Azuki.. Did you see that she got into a fight with her dog and lost? LOL.. I wonder what happened there..

View attachment 906492

None of her pictures after show any marks, hopefully it fought back against the eye makeup.

I swear I saw a video recently that was basically Azuki's life, some star on her bed masturbating with her dog running up and down the bed looking confused, and occasionally trying to lick the face. Can't remember which one it was, but it made me wonder if she'll bring him along on a shoot sometime.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Anyone DL any of the TTDG vids? I DLed TTDG-002. It's quite nice actually with a very thin censor. But the format really confuses me at 1080 x 1920. All that HD goodness (and large file size) seems wasted. Who has a screen that can take advantage? I tried rotating the video in VLC (ctr +e, transform) and turning my laptop 90 degrees. Kind of works, but rather a pain! What am I missing? I was thinking about the others in the series but I'm not sure I will bother.
Pretty certain those are for smartphones.

Reactions: tmas3

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Ahahah yeah that is a lot of eye makeup, more than she needs really.. I really wonder about that dog, she doesn't really talk about it a lot, but I hope she takes it for walks and stuff because I've only ever seen it in that little room of hers, which desperately needs some decorating lol..

Meant the eye makeup she puts on the dog, he's getting his revenge! Maybe she does live with her sister and she takes care of it more? Can't imagine having a dog in Tokyo.

Reactions: ether202

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Reactions: ether202

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Wow, a smart phone needs a 7 GB file to make a video look good????? Sure, the aspect would fit so that makes sense. I'm just not sure this rip makes sense. If it does I'd like to know why.
because they're actually 2 movies in 1. If you wish to make them smaller, you could split them with "mkvmerge gui" (no quality loss). Or you could re-encode them (quality loss) to make them significantly smaller.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Take some screen caps and post them in the thread if anything interesting happens.

February lolis!
Is everyone as pumped for February as me? January was a great month for loli releases, but if the previews for the feb releases are any indication, I think this month could top not only January, but also November and December (which were all fantastic months for loli releases). Here are just a handful of February releases I'm looking forward to...
View attachment 906388 View attachment 906390 View attachment 906389
View attachment 906391 View attachment 906392 View attachment 906393
View attachment 906395 View attachment 906394 View attachment 906402
View attachment 906396 View attachment 906400 View attachment 906397
View attachment 906399View attachment 906401 View attachment 906403
Kokoro Amami (minnano / twitter)
View attachment 906387 View attachment 906398

I'm looking forward to Noa Eikawa releases, especially IBW-605z. I saw a similar movie featuring Shuri Atomi and it was hot.

Reactions: tmas3

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Wow, a smart phone needs a 7 GB file to make a video look good????? Sure, the aspect would fit so that makes sense. I'm just not sure this rip makes sense. If it does I'd like to know why.

It doesn't, the company only releases them in SD but they were ripped in HD.

I'm looking forward to Noa Eikawa releases, especially IBW-605z. I saw a similar movie featuring Shuri Atomi and it was hot.

There's an SD rip out of it already, complete .iso also available so it's a good SD rip.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
"On the day when I have no parents, I sexed with my sister." is one of my favorite I.B. Works series, as well.

IBW-500 Mayu Satou
504ibw500zpl.jpg
IBW-559 Shuri Atomi
504ibw559zpl.jpg
IBW-588 Mikako Abe
504ibw588zpl.jpg
IBW-605 Noa Eikawa
504ibw605zpl.jpg
IBW-610 Mimi Yazawa
504ibw610zpl.jpg

fuck I can't wait for that IBW-610 trailer lol. just look at that cover!
mm.jpg
:hot:

I might have to buy the dvd. Anyone see that limited edition (pre-order bonus?)...
504ibw610ztktl-03.jpg

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I need this! :blink:

Those aren't really her's are they? As in she actually wore them during the shoot. Probably just the same brand.
"Mimi worn panties and cheki (polaroid) comes with limited edition version!"

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Well, OK, I guess. Splitting them wouldn't help anything. It's the pix dimensions that are the problem. Whilst I appreciate these rips a lot it doesn't make any sense at all to me to take an SD film and rip it to HD. It's quite impossible to get something for nothing. What an incredible waste of bandwidth. I wouldn't mind so much were it not for that stupid FJ 3 day limit... tmas, was this a Yipman rip? Might you ask him (gently) why he felt it necessary to do this? Thanks!
Well, if you want alternative versions, you're in luck. Maclayter did 4 of them...
TATEDOUGA-004
TATEDOUGA-009
TATEDOUGA-010
TATEDOUGA-011

DMM won't ship to the USA, otherwise I would have bought the Azuki DVD that came with panties or bid on Meru's panties/pictures/pajamas.. and I'd have a big DVD collection..
So much for my dream of getting mimi's used panties and putting them on this thing...
000-gif.900624

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
I need this! :blink:

Those aren't really her's are they? As in she actually wore them during the shoot. Probably just the same brand.

The pictures make it look like she wore them basically to sell them. A lot of the clothing they do wear has been on sale recently, like Noa's outfit from the recent KUNK or Yukari's underwear from KPD, though they tend to be more expensive, and of course needing the shipping intermediary.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Well that sucks, just noticed a new message at the top of the page on minimum-av...
Currently, there are many works whose release date is postponed due to various circumstances.
On each page of each work, we show the release date after the change and the date of delivery of the movie.
We sincerely apologize for inconveniencing our customers and related parts.
February MUM's delayed from Jan 28th to Feb 11th