The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
What vids do you guys rate as the best loli rough gangbangs?
I think everyone here knows about HELL and MUM and all the popular studios by now so I'll try to mention a lesser known title: MUSO-0186.
436muso0186pl.jpg

Its a 4 hour video with 4 different girls each with their own scene. The 2nd and 3rd girls are kinda meh, but the 1st and last are amazing. The synopsis for each scene is pretty much the same: group of masked men walk in and next thing you know she surrounded by 5 dicks and blowbang, gangbang, anal, and dp ensue! The girl starts off in a cute costume first, then she changes into a swimsuit, then fully naked, and finally rope-play with nose-hook and a mouth opener thing.
mo1CQ2R.gif
2TJyzKE.gif
hfzNhPG.gif
ajPJ1WA.gif
wiDlXqc.gif

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I'm generally not a fan of them either but in this case it's only at the end and adds to the roughness.

Btw where did you get JUMP-2187? All links seem to be dead.

Last edited:

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
I'm generally not a fan of them either but in this case it's only at the end and adds to the roughness.

Btw where did you get JUMP-2187? All links seem to be dead.

I don't remember, it was a while ago and from what I remember it took a long time to find, I'll upload it somewhere quick(ish)..

It's on new-jav with a working link still.

grisa

Akiba Citizen
Mar 5, 2007
Anyone DL any of the TTDG vids? I DLed TTDG-002. It's quite nice actually with a very thin censor. But the format really confuses me at 1080 x 1920. All that HD goodness (and large file size) seems wasted. Who has a screen that can take advantage? I tried rotating the video in VLC (ctr +e, transform) and turning my laptop 90 degrees. Kind of works, but rather a pain! What am I missing? I was thinking about the others in the series but I'm not sure I will bother.
The mosaic seems quite average to me, but one of the girl has braces and the monstrous filesize makes it a great candidate for reencode. -> (endless) download queue.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Last 2 scenes of IESP-597.. Can't have a list without Shuna.. Great action here and of course she's very convincing in her role as always..
View attachment 908507
I was trying to think of that one! I couldn't remember which shuna title it was.

I'm not a fan of accessories either. They just seem unnecessary, and actually bring a scene down for me. Well, collars are my exception, loli's always look better with those...
mum00114jp-10.jpg mum00169jp-5.jpg
:hehe:

I'll have to check out jump-2187 and muso-0186.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Well of course, collars I love.. those are pretty different tho, they don't mess up a girl's face.. I wish MUM would bring those back more, or other companies, they used to be in a lot of movies, not so much anymore..
Planet Plus didn't forget about collars, releasing this compilation on Feb 1st...
The raised girls are vaginal cum dolls [AMBS-029]
h_237ambs00029pl.jpg

perhaps we will get some more collar goodness with the march mums. Previews should be up soon (in next 36hrs).

My March MUM predictions...
  • Collars Return!
  • Shuna Returns!
  • Omomo Returns!
  • Invisible Man from MUM-148 Returns!

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Maybe I missed this, but, anyone know where I might fine Yuzuki Hoshino's 200GANA-1174?

http://www.mgstage.com/product/product_detail/200GANA-1174/

I don't think anyone did it yet.. at least it 's not up at the usual places I find 200gana movies.. Speaking of her tho, I felt bad, she posted a AMA kind of post on Twitter yesterday and hardly got any questions, two people said her outfit looked cute and one person asked if she liked small dicks or big dicks.. :( Seems she's deleted it since I checked it again this morning and I get an error.
Now that's someone I want to see featured in the march ibw and mums. She's in a january ibw (IBW-604), with what looks like, the worst spray tan we have seen yet lol. The scene looks super hot though...
000.gif 001.gif
besides that IBW, the only other recent/upcoming releases she's in, look pretty bland...

GS-094
1gs00094jp-11.jpg
MDUD-330
mdud00330jp-13.jpg
HJMO-349
hjmo00349jp-8.jpg

her lovepops haven't been shared anywhere have they? They look amazing...
pic.jpgmovs.jpg sam_b.jpg
pic2.jpg movs1.jpg 002b.jpg
003b.jpg 011b.jpg 012b.jpg
014b.jpg 010b.jpg 016b.jpg
015b.jpg 019b.jpg020b.jpg

She might be my favorite active loli. def top 3.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Well, collars are my exception, loli's always look better with those...
View attachment 909010 View attachment 909009
Collars are super hot. Believe it or not I never even noticed them until last year when someone mentioned them in this thread. Now I think they're the hottest thing ever. It make them look really submissive like a cute pet.
I don't think anyone did it yet.. at least it 's not up at the usual places I find 200gana movies.. Speaking of her tho, I felt bad, she posted a AMA kind of post on Twitter yesterday and hardly got any questions, two people said her outfit looked cute and one person asked if she liked small dicks or big dicks.. :( Seems she's deleted it since I checked it again this morning and I get an error.
Not only that... looks like she deleted all her old tweets and pictures as well.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Well shit, you're right, 2 tweets.. Wow, worse than I thought.. It might have been me with the collar I dunno, I've had a thing for them for quite some time, yes the pet idea is super hot!
I wish one of these loli actresses could speak English and be open and active on social media, I'd be sliding into DMs all day :xD:

The collar was first mentioned here.

BTW - can anyone recall when they used their trademark red / blue collars the last time? Can't recall any recent Minimum video with them.

noquarter

Dec 11, 2008
I think everyone here knows about HELL and MUM and all the popular studios by now so I'll try to mention a lesser known title: MUSO-0186.
436muso0186pl.jpg

Its a 4 hour video with 4 different girls each with their own scene. The 2nd and 3rd girls are kinda meh, but the 1st and last are amazing. The synopsis for each scene is pretty much the same: group of masked men walk in and next thing you know she surrounded by 5 dicks and blowbang, gangbang, anal, and dp ensue! The girl starts off in a cute costume first, then she changes into a swimsuit, then fully naked, and finally rope-play with nose-hook and a mouth opener thing.
mo1CQ2R.gif
2TJyzKE.gif
hfzNhPG.gif
ajPJ1WA.gif
wiDlXqc.gif

MUSO label is night24 DMS uncensored videos with mosaic added. So this is uncensored on the night24 website someplace but the english version and japanese version have different videos and I can't navigate the Japanese site well. Also I have never been able to get it to let me create an account to buy any videos, it never sends a confirmation e-mail.

Anyway if you can figure out which night24 video this is it would be great to have uncensored.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
They don't look too bad, I'll probably download them anyways, I'm sure they're better than the preview pics suggest.
well yea, yuzuki is still in them, of course I'm still going to download all of them :p. I download every release that features one of my favorites, even if they're only present in the background not having sex lol.

The tan seems pretty standard, make it's just because it's such a stark difference between the skin tones, I didn't remember her having such white skin..
it's not that (the contrast in skin tone is super hot. as previously discussed), it's how splotchy it's was done, that I was referring to. Look at her arms and legs, it looks like she has a skin disease :xD:. I'm sure it's just a case of it rubbing off (probably from it being overdone), but it still looks gross.

You say that about everyone ahahaha...
Not exactly, I frequently say someone "could be" or "has a chance to be" in my top 3 (5 or 10). Yuzuki is confirmed in my top 3 (of active lolis). Only thing that isn't certain, is if she is my 1st, 2nd, or 3rd favorite (active) loli. Depends on how good Mimi turns out to be and if Kurumi has plans to stay around.

Collars are super hot. Believe it or not I never even noticed them until last year when someone mentioned them in this thread. Now I think they're the hottest thing ever. It make them look really submissive like a cute pet.
That's surprising to hear. My penis takes notice of them anytime they make an appearance. They turn even mediocre loli's into A+ loli's.

Not only that... looks like she deleted all her old tweets and pictures as well.
Well shit, you're right, 2 tweets.. Wow, worse than I thought.. It might have been me with the collar I dunno, I've had a thing for them for quite some time, yes the pet idea is super hot!
I didn't know anybody besides me followed her on twitter. Yea, she deleted all her (boring) tweets atleast a week ago. When it comes to twitter, she is the anti meru lol.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I guess I didn't look at them close enough to see the splotchiness or it comes off more apparent in the video than it does in the gifs, I was in a bit of a hurry to get to class. Agree on the collars tho, makes almost any girl magnitudes hotter.
yea, I don't blame you for not noticing on my tiny low quality gifs lol
I hope Yuzuki doesn't get discouraged, she's so cute, it's too bad she's not very social that cold really bolster her popularity.
maybe my expectations are too low. I'm just happy she even has a twitter account. It makes me nervous, when loli's I like, don't have any type of social media accounts, means they could be retired at any moment, and we wouldn't realize it until months without a release. If they're good at being social, I consider it a bonus :D
I know it's not popular opinion but I don't think Mimi is even in my top 10, there's just something about her I don't like, I dunno..
I can see how she might not be for everyone. I was just getting ready to ask, what does everyone's top 10 favorite active loli's list look like (as of today), ranked from favorite (1st) to least (10th)? I'll post mine in a little bit.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
:sepi: First mentioned, but I believe I brought it up since then, but I have no way of proving it since like Yuzuki I've deleted all my past messages lol..
Lol. I was just pointing out that message to say that I personally never noticed it until that guy mentioned it.

it's not that (the contrast in skin tone is super hot. as previously discussed), it's how splotchy it's was done, that I was referring to. Look at her arms and legs, it looks like she has a skin disease :xD:. I'm sure it's just a case of it rubbing off (probably from it being overdone), but it still looks gross.
Tanlines are always risky for me. On one hand I love tan lines and on the other hand I hate fake spray-on tan lines. And so they are either really bad or really good, never in between. Though I'm sure 99% of tan lines in JAV are spray-on, as long as they don't look spray-on I like it.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
MUSO label is night24 DMS uncensored videos with mosaic added. So this is uncensored on the night24 website someplace but the english version and japanese version have different videos and I can't navigate the Japanese site well. Also I have never been able to get it to let me create an account to buy any videos, it never sends a confirmation e-mail.

Anyway if you can figure out which night24 video this is it would be great to have uncensored.
That's interesting... but the action is too good for it to have been originally an uncensored release. I don't know much about this studio but maybe it's the other way around. As in it was originally slated as a censored title, then they released the uncensored version under a different label.

Either way, I agree... would be great to have it uncensored.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

holy shit! thanks for the info. Found it! (uncensored MUSO-0186)
5390_lgs.jpg
That's interesting... but the action is too good for it to have been originally an uncensored release. I don't know much about this studio but maybe it's the other way around. As in it was originally slated as a censored title, then they released the uncensored version under a different label.

Either way, I agree... would be great to have it uncensored.
nope. @noquarter knows his shit lol.