The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Yeah but then internet access was internet access, it was for everything. But I can understand now that the binaries have become so huge and that most people don't use internet for anything besides web. I don't yearn for those days when downloading a new version of Telemate takes the same time as downloading a 4gb video today.

I mean your ISP ran a news server, it was part of your monthly bill. They only stopped doing it in the late 2000's, for the predictable political reasons

yea, your capturing technique is pretty good. I can see some lost frames, but its not bad at all unless really fast movements occur during the dropped frames (like when the class is walking at 1:53 in vrtm-089. It seems pretty much unavoidable iff you are screen capturing (like noquarter said). Perhaps capturing on a solid state drive (in addition to zero latency and fast decode options being enabled) would help? I have a huge backlog, so I still need to check alot of recent releases out. I plan on getting everything in the next couple weeks. Last few nights I've been using my limited download speeds on PS4 and PC games. But I will be back to downloading jav soon, then I will give everyone my full report lol.

oh, well fuck me. I was probably playing N64 when all that was going on.

but yea usenet is the shit. Its so rock solid, I've been using the same 2007 version of newsbin for 9 years and have NEVER had an issue. The lack of JAV uploaders is the only problem. But that would make things too easy if everyone just used newsgroups. So i've accepted that I will just need to keep buying multiple premium accounts if I want the latest JAV.

I highly doubt write speed is the bottleneck, I kind of think it's that the player sucks, that seemed to be the most common thing I heard. Some people report the plus version in the windows store works better, I tried it briefly but had some problem. It may also be my format choice, I went from mp4 to flv at some point as the mp4's were having all sorts of problems, I don't know when I did ktds-572.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
sorry for that part the uncle is kind of mumbling and i cant hear what he say, only thing i know that the father say "i see, well keep it together okay?"
from what i can get is that the father get into the room and ask the uncle "how about the thing i ask you before" and the uncle say something i can't hear it very well, but i assume is that he cannot because he is not good for morning work or something.

thanks. about what I expected. I'll probably still try to get it subbed eventually. I'll let you know if I felt like it was a waste of money or not :)

I highly doubt write speed is the bottleneck, I kind of think it's that the player sucks, that seemed to be the most common thing I heard. Some people report the plus version in the windows store works better, I tried it briefly but had some problem. It may also be my format choice, I went from mp4 to flv at some point as the mp4's were having all sorts of problems, I don't know when I did ktds-572.

someone should pm me how to go about purchasing from dmm. I tried before and I was declined. If I ever manage to buy something, I'll take a crack at it myself. If I get that filejoker premium I will be well on my way to becoming a productive akiba-online member lol

Hey Dad, I SEX
h_839shic037pl.jpg

damn you jpavforme, always getting my hopes up with your thumbnail posts. pubes anyway so whatever

but what am i doing with my life, I only have 3 SHIC/SHIS releases. Alot of them look great, I'll definitely need to get more of those.

I was wondering does anyone know the difference between SHIC and SHIS? I'm guessing one of them is for compilations?

SHIC-055 looks so good (nov 20th)
h_839shic055pl.jpg

Last edited:

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
found this

the girl in the video is under*** probably Pri****Sch***

im not sure if i am allowed to post it here, please let me know if i cross the line or being inappropriate then i shall delete my post immediately...(which i dont know, cant find the button, pls teach me if i have to delete it)

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
someone should pm me how to go about purchasing from dmm. I tried before and I was declined. If I ever manage to buy something, I'll take a crack at it myself. If I get that filejoker premium I will be well on my way to becoming a productive akiba-online member lol

damn you jpavforme, always getting my hopes up with your thumbnail posts. pubes anyway so whatever

but what am i doing with my life, I only have 3 SHIC/SHIS releases. Alot of them look great, I'll definitely need to get more of those.

I was wondering does anyone know the difference between SHIC and SHIS? I'm guessing one of them is for compilations?

SHIC-055 looks so good (nov 20th)

Why dmm over r18?

The SHIC/S have been more dissapointing than I've expected, the covers always make them look better than I've found them to be. There's no difference between SHIC and SHIS, I have no idea why they switched ID code after 69 videos.

Reactions: needs more loli

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
found this

the girl in the video is under*** probably Pri****Sch***

im not sure if i am allowed to post it here, please let me know if i cross the line or being inappropriate then i shall delete my post immediately...(which i dont know, cant find the button, pls teach me if i have to delete it)

if she is under age then do not post it here

I doubt if she is, I edited the link out and read the rules, and and study rule 9

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Why dmm over r18?
I thought dmm had a bigger selection. only r18 is possible if outside of japan?
The SHIC/S have been more dissapointing than I've expected, the covers always make them look better than I've found them to be. There's no difference between SHIC and SHIS, I have no idea why they switched ID code after 69 videos.
yea, anytime I see a bed prominently featured I expect the worst (those scenes are so boring). I want to believe moments like this...
shic.jpg

...will capture the magic of the cover. (I couldnt find sample images or a trailer. zooming the back of the cover was the best I could do)

Last edited:

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
Hey guys,

Anyone know anything about this girl: 本田るか Ruke Honda? She seems to have only appeared in one movie MDTM-113 in April 2016. Pretty cute I think. A pity if only one and gone...Ruke Honda - Compliant Pet (MDTM113).jpg vlcsnap-2016-11-15-10h40m21s128.jpg vlcsnap-2016-11-15-10h39m01s71.jpg vlcsnap-2016-11-15-10h44m33s97.jpg

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Hey guys,

Anyone know anything about this girl: 本田るか Ruke Honda? She seems to have only appeared in one movie MDTM-113 in April 2016. Pretty cute I think. A pity if only one and gone...View attachment 837637 View attachment 837640 View attachment 837641 View attachment 837642

it seems mdtm-113 was it. Other than a couple compilations that feature her mdtm-113 scenes.

She has an amazing ass (besides that pimple). But I skipped the video when it was released because she is a little taller than I like and has pubic hair. Usually, its 2 strikes and you're out when it comes to my specific tastes lol.

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
in fact if I didn't have that quibble I think I would be constantly battling for HD space, even more so than I am now
same with me. I sometime think thats why I have such strict preferences, I'm self-consciously thinking about my hdd space (6TB purchase is imminent though lol).

I also noticed that alot of talent (even non loli) are starting to shave now. A change that I'm thrilled about!
Well I've contacted a number of mods and used the contact us link at the bottom of every page, but I haven't heard why my IBW-544 post was removed yet.
perhaps nestletollhouse can help get the attention of a mod for you :haha:

Reactions: ether202

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Well I've contacted a number of mods and used the contact us link at the bottom of every page, but I haven't heard why my IBW-544 post was removed yet.

not sure why yet but you can link it to me

Edit
no need to bother now, I removed the links, and it has to have filejoker links

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...anned-girl-obscene-video-2-1080p-mkv.1696246/

New IBW-544z post. Though I'm sure most of you already have it, but just for the sake of the thread. I guess I posted in the wrong area without filejoker links, anyways they're there now.

I'll try to get on some new movies soon. I have GDKT-015, GDKT-023, GENT-104, IBW-523, KDKJ-008, KTDS-551, KTDS-559, KTDS-617, KTDS-644, KTDS-798, KTDS-806, KTKP-047, LOVE-307 (released, but would be proper 1080p high quality), MIAD-757 (same deal), MOC-046, SHIC-013.. Any requests?

just add the links to the original thread

kilurself

Feb 21, 2016
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...anned-girl-obscene-video-2-1080p-mkv.1696246/

New IBW-544z post. Though I'm sure most of you already have it, but just for the sake of the thread. I guess I posted in the wrong area without filejoker links, anyways they're there now.

I'll try to get on some new movies soon. I have GDKT-015, GDKT-023, GENT-104, IBW-523, KDKJ-008, KTDS-551, KTDS-559, KTDS-617, KTDS-644, KTDS-798, KTDS-806, KTKP-047, LOVE-307 (released, but would be proper 1080p high quality), MIAD-757 (same deal), MOC-046, SHIC-013.. Any requests?

GENT-104 and IBW-523

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I agree SHIC and SHIS have great looking covers but the actual movies are often a snorefest; boring generic sex and the girls kind of just lay there like a dead fish rather than acting bubbly and cute.

KTDS-798, MOC-046, and IBW-523 please.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

My top picks would be KTKP-047, KTDS-551, KTDS-798, SHIC-13, IBW-523

EDIT: actually, forget my ktds-551 pick. I'll just get the SD copy.

Last edited:

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Is there anyone here from China who could help me by downloading a video from baidu and then uploading it somewhere else? I can't get this one to download, I'm just getting constant captchas and then it runs at 10kbps for 5 seconds and then another captcha.

I'll give it a shot if you want, but when I run into that I just try again later. Nighttime in China is usually the best, it's like 12 hours off EST.

And ease off on the moderators, the job sucks.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Eh I'm over it, but I just think it would have been good to tell a person who has spent a lot of time capturing, encoding and uploading something for everyone to enjoy when their thread was deleted. That's 4 hours of capturing, 12 hours of encoding, and between the different file hosts, 18 hours of uploading to upload 15gb to three different file hosts. It's kind of a kick in the balls. I do respect the job but just found it odd in this case, since filejoker links aren't compulsory in Fetish JAV Downloads. I know they have a bunch of shit to deal with though, as with all forums, and rules they don't necessarily like to enforce. They do a good job mostly and I thank them for that.

As for the file, I've tried several times a day for 4 days now. But if anyone's interested, the file is LOVE-125..
URL: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gf363rt
PW: 9796
Archive PW: rrfdstTETDSgeee57qs

I think they basically just respond to reports. Man, that filehost time is painful. I upload to a vps and spread it out from there, so I don't have to deal with my shitty upload speed.

The link works, I used it months ago. I'll start uploading it though. On the baidu front, dmms1888 and dmm6666 are both active, though they're predominantly reposts in the latest batch.

I'd offer to handle 530, but I grabbed that from the web player, and it straight up pauses for a few seconds at a time.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
yipman is at it again making our dreams come true...

APKH-019
COSU-033 (yes! now I just need 036, 035, 029, 021)
COSU-034
IBW-500
IBW-550
IBW-559
JKH-008
JUMP-2343

JUMP-2344
JUMP-2345
JUMP-2347
JUMP-5010
JUMP-5011

JUMP-5027
JUMP-5030
JUMP-5032
JUMP-5035

EDIT: he just added 3 more jumps. He's entering omomo jump-5030 / 5036 territory! omg I think its going to happen.

EDIT 2: HE DID IT!:lalala:
Just seconds after I made the first edit... JUMP-5030 yipman copy has arrived! My boyhood dream has come true!! It was only fitting that I somehow watched it all unfold in real time. Now it's time to get greedy and hope for jump-5036 (omomos other jump release). He's on 5035 now, he has to right?? what suspense.

Last edited: