The Ultimate Loli Thread

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
I agree! Those are my top 3 favorite lolis. Yui is almost too cute. Have you seen IBW-495? It stars Shuna and Yui. It's one of my favorites (maybe even my #1 fav JAV). I eventually plan to commission subtitles for IBW-495. As someone that understands japanese, would you say its worth it for that particular title? Its not really a story driven video, but the dialog between shuna, yui, the uncle, seems like it would elevate the video to legendary status (more so than it already is).

still in the middle of downloading it, so cant say anything yet...but looking at the candidate...pretty sure gonna be great one XD
Shuna is not my favorite but pretty sure one of the best as well.
i like Oomomo risa, saotome yui, kokoa aisu, tsubomi. Love loli, but also dig others as well such as MILF or TEEN

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Speaking of needing subtitles, what the hell was going on in SVDVD-568? lol

only skimmed through it but I think ether is right, this is one of shuri's better releases. Her energy and facial expressions are much better than I've seen in her previous work.

If she keeps this up I might become a fan just yet!

EDIT: Now that she seems more expressive, the true problem I have with her has revealed itself. Her face! It's cute (perhaps even too perfect) but not quite loli enough for that body.

Last edited:

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
He was the first to post uh, IBW-536? I think that's the only time I've encountered something unique there recently.

1. Get missing Risa Omomo, Shuna Kagami, Yui Saotome
2. Get missing mums and replace SD with HD copies when possible

So my Risa collection is a mess, I started going through it and realized I was missing a ton of easily available things. I did notice I have KTDS-572 as well though, working on making it not 15 gigs. Shuna and Yui I'm pretty organized on, so I'll post my list and see what others need/if someone knows of anything. They're organized with needs at the top, split between image then regular DVD's, then SIRO and other web stuff. Question marks means I'm not sure they're in it, either from a wiki or just transcription errors on my part. And compilations are largely ignored for the needs, some are in the haves. Kagami and Yui.

I think for Sakai Saya, I just need KUNK-009 now, and a couple of web videos. Didn't realize I was that close.

Reactions: tmas3

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
He was the first to post uh, IBW-536? I think that's the only time I've encountered something unique there recently.

So my Risa collection is a mess, I started going through it and realized I was missing a ton of easily available things. I did notice I have KTDS-572 as well though, working on making it not 15 gigs. Shuna and Yui I'm pretty organized on, so I'll post my list and see what others need/if someone knows of anything. They're organized with needs at the top, split between image then regular DVD's, then SIRO and other web stuff. Question marks means I'm not sure they're in it, either from a wiki or just transcription errors on my part. And compilations are largely ignored for the needs, some are in the haves. Kagami and Yui.

I think for Sakai Saya, I just need KUNK-009 now, and a couple of web videos. Didn't realize I was that close.
KTDS-572! omg I need that one for sure. I kinda remember that pink shirt, so small chance I have some of those scenes in some other compilation release, but I don't think so. 15GB!? is it 1080p or just raw video? I'd almost want that 15GB file, but thats asking a bit too much and I'd probably struggle to get it quickly unless you used mega or rapidgator anyway.

I'm going to spend most of the day working on my collection so I can have it all sorted sometime next week. Then I can finally see just exactly what I'm missing. I can tell already, you probably have double the amount of yui and shuna that I have. But alot it should be easy for me to obtain myself.

pastebin was a good idea. My plan was going to be spam this thread with a bunch of long lists lol.

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
KTDS-572! omg I need that one for sure. I kinda remember that pink shirt, so small chance I have some of those scenes in some other compilation release, but I don't think so. 15GB!? is it 1080p or just raw video? I'd almost want that 15GB file, but thats asking a bit too much and I'd probably struggle to get it quickly unless you used mega or rapidgator anyway.

Also need KTDS-572...anyone got the torrent or directdownload for it?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Reactions: needs more loli

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015

I'm going to spend most of the day working on my collection so I can have it all sorted sometime next week. Then I can finally see just exactly what I'm missing. I can tell already, you probably have double the amount of yui and shuna that I have. But alot it should be easy for me to obtain myself.

pastebin was a good idea. My plan was going to be spam this thread with a bunch of long lists lol.

It was still the raw recording, much bigger than the actual original, and doesn't look any better than the 5 gig version I now have.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Yipman is the best, down to just web downloads and an image video now, neither of which I'm that worried about.

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
sorry still noob here, what does it means by recording? so you all pay for watching stream or buy the dvd?
is that means some of you are actually in Japan?

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
It was still the raw recording, much bigger than the actual original, and doesn't look any better than the 5 gig version I now have.

5GB copy sounds great.

VRTM-089 full movie for the first time, also in 1080p, enjoy.

nice! rapidgator links :)

sorry still noob here, what does it means by recording? so you all pay for watching stream or buy the dvd?
is that means some of you are actually in Japan?

recording (aka capturing) paid videos.

and there are ways to purchase content outside of japan.

INCT-005 december preview out...
inct00005pl.jpg
.... wait a minute.. are those boobs!? She isn't a loli or a doll!?!? What the hell is this. Well thats disappointing. Looks like the innocent label isnt exclusively doing the doll loli theme.

Oh well, that perfect yipman copy of INCT-004 will keep me busy for awhile (3mins left on my download!)

Last edited:
Reactions: ether202

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
I wish.. well I can't speak for everyone but I don't live in Japan though I'd very much like to visit sometime or spend a few years there. Recording in this sense is a way around the DRM that is put on the videos, digital purchases on DMM/R18 etc. are copy protected and the only way around that besides the people who have apparently figured out how to break it is screen recording, so you play the movie in the DMM player or R player or whatever and record the screen/window at a very high bitrate to get a near lossless capture, and then encode that result.

ooww, learn a lot here, thank you. i wish i can buy as well...so many that has no torrent but i really want it...for example the JUMP marker...got a lot of loli play solo for the viewer kind of play
like this one
http://pics.dmm.co.jp/mono/movie/adult/h_227jump2190/h_227jump2190pl.jpg
http://pics.dmm.co.jp/mono/movie/adult/h_227jump2280/h_227jump2280pl.jpg

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Yep, was just about done. KTDS-572, I also could add subyshare if that works better, but I have no interest in a rapidgator account.

thanks really appreciate it. rapidgator would be a nice cherry on top but not required, I'll happily download at slower speeds if it means I'll eventually get new omomo.

If you were into the doll thing, GLAYZ had the NIN series, and there's the PD series with like 100 videos, I've seen a megapack before with ~50.

I'm really just into the "free use" aspect of it. I prefer time stop or mind control stuff, but those rarely feature lolis. INCT was great because it checked enough boxes that I'm into.

Last edited:

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
Hmmm if you like those loli solo play movies, Divas has some pretty good movies.. I have two of them I can upload..

h_275div071pl.jpg

DIV-145.jpg

Actually they're available on http://jav.h-era.org too.

wow, thanks :)
actually my preferences is when they try to talk to the viewer or taking the camera in one hand while playing herself or some sort.
and also best when the girl really like cute slut kind of girl...for example like having sex or playing herself while laughing or big smile kind of like ibw-588 where the girl is really enjoying it XD

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
I plan on keeping the Filejoker links (compulsory here) and Rapidgator and dropping subyshare, uploading such big files to three services just takes a lot of time, unless people really want the subyshare links, but they'll probably be uploaded later than the rest.
But subyshare is the best one! When you drop them into jDownloader it's the only that doesn't require a captcha. In that sense it's pretty much a torrent and takes all the hassle out of having to babysit it.

Reactions: 201flyer and dafuck

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I'm getting close to getting either a bigfile or filejoker premium account (already have a RG premium). If I go with filejoker then I'd be fine with ether dropping rapidgator in favor of subyshare (since I'd just use the FJ links with my premium). But I heard filejokers premium speeds are all over the place, so I was considering bigfile instead (since alot of people use them also)

I don't know what to do :lii:

Last edited: