The Ultimate Loli Thread

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Seeing Shuna Kagami getting triple penetrated in MUM-182 is so awesome. I don't know why I never noticed this video before. She is definitely very cute and I like the bewildered expression she has on her face sometimes. It is kind of an odd video though. In the first scene, the guy starts off fucking her pussy, but when he switches to anal, he takes off the condom and fucks her bareback and cums inside her ass... I don't think I have ever seen that before, the taking off of condom when going from pussy to ass.

But yeah, great video, and now I finally have both Shuna Kagami and Mikako Abe in my collection. Honestly, I'm not really into loli but these two I've been hoping for good videos from for a while now. Need More Loli asked, "How have you not watched her yet", and I started to wonder the same thing.

Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Seeing Shuna Kagami getting triple penetrated in MUM-182 is so awesome. I don't know why I never noticed this video before. She is definitely very cute and I like the bewildered expression she has on her face sometimes. It is kind of an odd video though. In the first scene, the guy starts off fucking her pussy, but when he switches to anal, he takes off the condom and fucks her bareback and cums inside her ass... I don't think I have ever seen that before, the taking off of condom when going from pussy to ass.

But yeah, great video, and now I finally have both Shuna Kagami and Mikako Abe in my collection. Honestly, I'm not really into loli but these two I've been hoping for good videos from for a while now. Need More Loli asked, "How have you not watched her yet", and I started to wonder the same thing.
You have finally seen the dark side, there is no turning back. :D
Seriously tho, I just can get enough of her. Shes the most adorable thing ever.
LOVE-130 is another good one. Well actually it's an 8 hour "best of" video. You should definitely check that out too.

I have HND-201 and can post later unless someone else can. No watermarks.
:cheers:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I think it's high time we took up a collection to show our appreciation for this almost inhumanly selfless member among us, who keeps showering those he does not even know with so many gifts.

Now the only question that remains is, what kind of a collection should we take up? Hmmmm... since it was my idea, let's see... maybe I can get inspired by my Stamp collection...

THE COLLECTOR.jpg

I've GOT it! Why don't we get him... Samantha Eggar?

Samantha Eggar's Feet.jpg

What's that? She may be looking a little different these days than when she appeared around that time, like a year later in Walk Don't Run ?

Samantha Eggar Walk Don't Run.jpg

Oh, come on, she's only seventy-six. Although somebody else has to raise his hand and volunteer to go get her for Casshern2. Listen, I came up with the idea; do you expect me to do everything?

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Hey @needs more loli why are the men in jav so fat and gross? Like 60% of all the vids i have at least one guy has a nasty gut and a super small dick and he's short too. It really takes me at of the scene sometimes, seeing as i look nothing like a fat, short Japanese man that looks 40 years old. Do people really like that? Seeing good looking girls fuck gross dudes??

Anyway i have not watched LOVE-83 but looking at the caps for it reminds me of the news story's i have read throughout the years about guys going to jail for paying Japanese school girls for sex, recording it then selling it on the black market. Maybe that's why some like it so much? I don't really watch alot of loli stuff outside of facefuck, vomit, piss drinking and gokkun ( which maybe worse then anything in LOVE-83, i know but thats what i like) but i have said before and i'll say it again loli stuff in the last few years has hit the point where it looks and feels a lot like the real thing. Jav loli from 2003 (around the time i got into jav) can't compare with 2015 or 2014 loli's. It's not girls that look 20 years old playing dress up in JK and sometimes JC school uniforms. Like this vid from 2003. It's girls that really do look like they belong in 9th or sometime 7th grade, that are 4 foot 9 or smaller.

Don't get me wrong here i love watching 149 cm (4 foot 10) tall Konishi Marie get face fucked till she crys and vomits in VRTM-040 or 150cm tall (4 foot 10 and a half) Kasugano Yui take loads of cum in PCM-063. (Hell I've fucked women that are 4 foot 11 and 18 or 19 years old with that loli type of bodyin college and it was the shit) just that it's getting easier to think about those girls as GIRLS and not women. That was harder 7 or 8 years ago. and the way they are shooting the vids makes it even harder.

I don't know guys, It's odd. I like this stuff when it fits my fetish but when it does not it kinda turns me off. yes, i know that what turns me on is facefucking till vomit, drinking 5 or more cum loads and piss play and hard anal. i'm no saint here yelling what about the children. But it seems that people really don't want to talk semi-openly about what goes on in they're head as they watch and cum to this stuff. i don't know. i will probably like LOVE-83 just i'm not always sure how to feel about liking things like it. But i like hardcore shit. That's the way the ball rolls.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
so i just find this loli pissing vid and i want to share it.

STAR-111
4y6d_b.jpg

downloading it now.
happy new years!!

Reactions: shinjiIII

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Hey @needs more loli why are the men in jav so fat and gross? Like 60% of all the vids i have at least one guy has a nasty gut and a super small dick and he's short too. It really takes me at of the scene sometimes, seeing as i look nothing like a fat, short Japanese man that looks 40 years old. Do people really like that? Seeing good looking girls fuck gross dudes??
Given that there are a several series dedicated to gross dudes fucking beautiful girls, I'm sure that there are many people that enjoy it. Most of the time I'm not one of those people, but there are some videos where I think it works, LOVE-83 being one of them and MIGD-649 being another.

Anyway i have not watched LOVE-83 but looking at the caps for it reminds me of the news story's i have read throughout the years about guys going to jail for paying Japanese school girls for sex, recording it then selling it on the black market. Maybe that's why some like it so much? I don't really watch alot of loli stuff outside of facefuck, vomit, piss drinking and gokkun ( which maybe worse then anything in LOVE-83, i know but thats what i like) but i have said before and i'll say it again loli stuff in the last few years has hit the point where it looks and feels a lot like the real thing. Jav loli from 2003 (around the time i got into jav) can't compare with 2015 or 2014 loli's. It's not girls that look 20 years old playing dress up in JK and sometimes JC school . Like this uniformsvid from 2003. It's girls that really do look like they belong in 9th or sometime 7th grade, that are 4 foot 9 or smaller.
Yes, the new debuts look younger and younger each year. They are cuter and more innocent every time, which makes it that much hotter when they're getting slammed. :D

birsha

May 7, 2010
Given that there are a several series dedicated to gross dudes fucking beautiful girls, I'm sure that there are many people that enjoy it. Most of the time I'm not one of those people, but there are some videos where I think it works, LOVE-83 being one of them and MIGD-649 being another.

So here's my armchair opinion of why these sorts of movies exist and why they're popular.

The human sexual dynamic is a bit weird in that while men are physically stronger, we're not the ones typically in "power" in the sexual negotiation.

A relatively pretty girl will have many offers of sex in her life and she'll turn most of those down. Your average man on the other hand will have very few, if any, women ever proposition him and will probably even be rejected a fair amount if he's got the guts to put himself out there regularly.

It's guys that have to put themselves out generally and get rejected repeatedly.

Watching a gross overweight man fuck a pretty young girl however he wants with her basically thanking him for the privilege is attractive because it's so contrary to how sex actually works in real life.

We know that in real life that girl would never even look twice at that man and she sure as hell wouldn't let him fuck her. But here she is letting him fuck her face and cum in her mouth or whatever.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I don't like guys to to be too distracting, whether because they are too handsome or too fat. That said, the fat dude's penis in LOVE-83 was tiny, so I'm not sure if he was actually able to penetrate her and fuck her, so maybe it is a moot point.

It would probably be better without the fat dude, the fake blood, the censored faces, the poor lighting, Shuna Kagami wearing backpack and the shoes. Or maybe not. Kind of a strange video.

I just remembered that I've also been waiting for a non-watermarked version of LOVE-84 because Shuna Kagami gets bukkaked in that. But now I see that LOVE-130 includes that bukkake scene in full, and the file is not watermarked, so I might settle for that. That's an 8 hour video though. Plus 3 hours of MUM-182, downloading LOVE-130 would mean having 11 hours of video for a single actress, which seems a bit much. I do really like Shuna Kagami, so maybe it will be worth it.

Reactions: lordsuperjesus

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010

I think it's no secret that a lot of dudes who watch JAV aren't exactly prize-winners themselves. So to see some well-cut, hot dude fucking a girl they'd like to have their way with isn't exactly inspiring.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
I think it's no secret that a lot of dudes who watch JAV aren't exactly prize-winners themselves. So to see some well-cut, hot dude fucking a girl they'd like to have their way with isn't exactly inspiring.
hey you and @needs more loli say that and i'm not great looking guy myself just normal guys is fine by me but the super gross dudes take me out of it. thats just me. you know.

Reactions: Casshern2

Volcan

Master of the Mountain
Apr 16, 2007
Unless it's part of the theme, I prefer fit guys with as big a dick as possible pounding away as fast as possible. It can be a cute girl or someone's grandma under him, if they get that right I'm giving it 5 stars.

shinjiIII

May 23, 2010
alright guys. It's the end of the year. For fun, let's post our top three lolis of 2015. :awas:

I could easily post Riona Minami, or Shuna Kagami again, but to keep it interesting (and informative!) let's try to stick to models you only found out about this year!

Marie Konishi(小西まりえ)
konishi2.jpg
Marie was absolutely a no brainer for me. She's been around since 2014, but admittedly, I didn't find out about her until this year. What a sexbox!

Airi Natsume (なつめ愛莉)
wanz00404jp-2.jpg
Man, everything about her is just a turn-on for me!

Yui Saotome (早乙女ゆい)
mukd00335jp-9.jpg
Cute, innocent, and takes a hard pounding well!

Honorable mentions definitely go to Kokoa Aisu, Karin Maizono, and Tomoko Ashida. Some great talent this year boys!

What about your picks?

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Great idea! In order make things more interesting and to avoid the obvious winner *cough* Shuna Kagami *cough* I'll limit my selection to lolis that debut in 2015 or late 2014. So here are my top three:

Yuka Hayama - A cute, dorky looking face with big (for a loli) boobs. Honestly, I couldn't care less that she has big boobs, I just love how dorky she is. She has that down to earth/girl next door quality which I really love. And she even wears a retainer for christ sake, how could she get more adorable. Hard to believe she's an AV star. Check out her twitter for more adorkableness.
61mdtm00041pl.jpg
CR4T2B_UYAAhaRY.jpg CVnR7sqUAAEqVju.jpg CVlJawnUsAEsPWt.jpg CVclj7qUAAAuGGj.jpg

Kaede Aoshima - Her juicy, little body is just so tasty. So tender and soft, her body is just perfect. Also love the way she moans. Her twitter for more pics.
mum163pl.jpg
CAdmhLiU0AAgmjG.jpg CNdodzOUEAAKbhe.jpg CTQjo2MVEAAGBcb.jpg CP9WTA_UEAERMiR.jpg CPZgbVmUcAA9Kqb.jpg CPfJjYCVAAEz37I.jpg CRUV8-BUEAE1weQ.jpg CU-5vaaUkAE5q3H.jpg

Shuri Atomi - Her face is really pretty and her skinny body is so delicate. She also has a sassy ojou-sama vibe which gives her a bit of charisma. Her twitter profile pic kinda says it all.
mum193pl.jpg
CXXSJGBUEAA-KmW.jpg CUBDledU8AE2Sd-.jpg CUTOvUBUYAACnEE.jpg CUSpJZXUsAA3aZr.jpg

Notable mentions: Saya Sakai, Mizuki Inoue, Nagomi, Uta Sachino, Imari Morihoshi, Miku Takahashi.

Last edited:

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Wow I'm gone for a few days and the thread goes out of control lol.

We all need more loli gokkun, don't we?
Yes, yes we do.

Back on topic then.

May I ask if there are any loli type AVs that are uncensored ? I know that minimum is a censored studio, but is anyone putting out uncensored stuff with loli looking actresses ?
There isn't any specific loli+uncensored studio as far as I know. Your best bet is to use the list on the first page then search the big uncensored studios (TokyoHot, Caribbean, etc) for lolis.
Off the top of my head these are lolis that have done uncensored: Tsuna Kimura, Arisa Nakako, Marie Konishi, Yu Tsujii, Risa Omomo, Nene Mukai, and Runa Kobayashi, but there are definitely more.

Guys name of this girl pls :D View attachment 562850
Andou Nana ??
Yup, her name is Nana Andou. Very pretty loli which is seems to be the trend now. Similar to Shuri Atomi, depending on how she is dressed up, she can be very loli looking or very mature looking.
kwsd00012pl.jpg

Reactions: hatsupaw

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
So many hot loli AVs downloads recently :terharu:
Here are a few of the better ones:
AMBI-054 - Mizuki Inoue services a big cock with a 25+ min long blowjob/handjob.
h_237ambi054pl.jpg
AMBI-054 (1).jpg AMBI-054 (2).jpg AMBI-054 (3).jpg AMBI-054 (4).jpg

MUM-005 - One of the first minimum-av videos, a download just appeared recently.
mum005pl.jpg
MUM-005 (1).jpg MUM-005 (2).jpg MUM-005 (3).jpg MUM-005 (4).jpg

LOVE-177 - First Star gangbang bukkake with a cute girl (I don't know her name yet)
h_491love177pl.jpg
LOVE-177 (1).jpg LOVE-177 (2).jpg LOVE-177 (3).jpg

APAA-316 - Yuka Hayama's Aurora Project Annex movie finally gets a download link. And like most APAA videos it has a amazing deep throat blowjob scene and a great riding scene.
apaa316sopl.jpg
APAA-316 (1).jpg APAA-316 (2).jpg

LID-020 - Mayu Yuuki revives the classic "Dolls" series. I hope this series continues again.
24lid020pl.jpg

MIAD-861 - And last but not least, a blowjob/rim job video with Tsuna Kimura and Cocoa Aisu, nuff said.
miad861pl.jpg