The Ultimate Loli Thread

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
View attachment 889635View attachment 889636

Another mgstage exclusive release to consider is, ORE-200 Aoi Saigusa (Natsuna Saotome)

Don't think anyone's released that one yet.

EDIT: actually scratch that. It's on R18, which means it should be on DMM!

EDIT 2: Yep it's on DMM! I know just the man who could do it ;) (It didn't come up in my original search because I had too many zeros, usually need 5 digits)
I still can't get over how cute her face is. You can even see her ear poking out slightly, so adorable. :malu:
Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any more movies on the horizon. Guess @Maclayter was right... she's done.

Yeah sorry, this upload is pissing me off, I think I'm just going to do one host from now on this wastes too much time.
Any chance you could make that one subyshare lol

And what are the indicators that a movie or actress is loli?

Would it be just her young looks?

Or are there only certain call letters in the movie series? Like MUM?
If you're not a loli fan I guess the easiest way is to check the first page (which reminds me I should update that), if your actress has similar traits (short, petite, cute, young, small boobs, paipan) then she is loli. If you are a loli fan then I guess you kinda just know lol. Idk maybe that wasn't really helpful. :keringat:

Reactions: grisa

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I still can get over how cute her face is :malu:
Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any more movies on the horizon. Guess @Maclayter was right... she's done.
it's starting to look that way :(. I still think it's a bit premature though. Just imagine if she was in the march MUM and IBW's :genit:
If you're not a loli fan I guess the easiest way is to check the first page (which reminds me I should update that), if your actress has similar traits (short, petite, cute, young, small boobs, paipan) then she is loli. If you are a loli fan then I guess you kinda just know lol. Idk maybe that wasn't really helpful.:keringat:
no. that summed it up pretty nicely.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I'm pretty late on this but I just watched HND-368 with Shuri Atomi. I have to say this is her best movie so far. If you hated her before this is definitely the movie that will change your mind.

Reactions: ether202

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I'm pretty late on this but I just watched HND-368 with Shuri Atomi. I have to say this is her best movie so far. If you hated her before this is definitely the movie that will change your mind.
wow thats crazy! look at this shit...
jd.jpg
:aaaa:

My HND-368 download started about 30mins before your post. Yipman released it 11 days ago, and you randomly mention it at the exact moment that I'm downloading it.

and yea, the screens look really good.I don't actually hate Shuri, It's just a running joke that I do.

btw my speeds aren't quite that terrible. I'm also downloading with torrent at the moment. I'd be getting a solid 2MB/s on that HND-368 download if it was the only thing running.

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Ahh WTF, Azuki just posted a pic of her in some funny Shiba Inu pajamas and she deleted it before I could save the pic, wonder why she deleted it.
check your browser cache, might be able to get it that way.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I went back to watch KTKZ-001 again with her, and almost the entire video is silent, it's like she doesn't make a sound for the whole thing.. It's too bad because it's a good video otherwise..
with a face and body like that, you don't need to make sounds:haha:

Oh yeah, I found a Kaede Aoshima image video if anyone's interested..

KSIR-0010.jpg

http://upjav.org/ksir-0010/

thanks, I think I will grab that. Along with any other KSIR's I can find. I can't imagine how many great IV's I'm missing, since I just recently got into them.

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
No problem :D I'll try to bring more content here, there's been some good uncensored lately that I thought about posting but they're kind of on the edge..
please do! I feel like I'm the only one that ever posts about uncensored, and even that is rare. Curious to see what uncensored releases catch other members attention. I check sites like filmav and upjav (the one you just mentioned) daily. Uncensored (hardcore) loli is pretty uncommon, so it's rare to see an uncensored release that excites me (and worth posting about in this thread). Yuuna's was the last uncensored title I watched (9 days ago).
I dunno though, a little noise is good.. I know vocalization in JAV is pretty contentious, there's some pretty bad fake stuff but some noise is important.. I especially like to hear the girls talking softly, JP girls have such nice soft voices sometimes that sends me over the edge..

Yea, I'm not against loud moaning or anything, but I don't want to hear the obnoxiously fake moaning that some do. If it was a choice of one or the other, I would go with the quieter whimper / moaning that some do . Someone like Aoi, I feel like it suites her, being more on the quiet side.
On the other hand, I've downloaded a lot of JAVs recently that I passed over initially because the girls had pubic hair and I was missing out on so much.. I vastly prefer paipan of course but now that I have some more space for these, I'm enjoying a little up top as long as they aren't letting it go wild..
It's crazy how in tune our ways of thinking are. I too have recently become more lax on unshaved loli's (mostly thanks to Yuuna & Aoi/Natsuna).

Last edited:

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009

ok....not sure what she trying to say here....

it seems there is a maple marriage...(?)
like a game or something...

so her post is like this

i think there is a person who did maple marriage...
which got divorced after she have her child
then she create many boyfriend like a bitch.
even already 29 years old with her dirty cosmetic
she still happy even her age being found out (lol)
after all is only middle school level of cosmetic
even i can figure out her age. (lol)

Reactions: ether202

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Yuuna is still a bit much for me, she's been letting it go constantly since her debut it seems but I did enjoy her earlier movies.. Aoi and Natsume however are nice, they trim it up and keep on top of it ahaha...

I think Meru just said she's been doing too much sexy talk on Line.. Time to fire that up again.

I guess Azuki still isn't sure about the nipples..

Is there a talk to random person aspect, as the ending "I wish I could see you this month" puts a different spin to that tweet.

And I guess she decided posting pics of herself in pajamas wasn't revealing enough.

Idol videos are strange, I've been watching some recently. Check out Rin Sasayama if you haven't already. It always surprises me when they have the long close-ups of assholes, seems so out of place on those videos. Also, does anyone know why some of them do and don't show up on javlibrary?

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

wow thats crazy! look at this shit...
View attachment 889918
:aaaa:

My HND-368 download started about 30mins before your post. Yipman released it 11 days ago, and you randomly mention it at the exact moment that I'm downloading it.

and yea, the screens look really good.I don't actually hate Shuri, It's just a running joke that I do.

btw my speeds aren't quite that terrible. I'm also downloading with torrent at the moment. I'd be getting a solid 2MB/s on that HND-368 download if it was the only thing running.
Just watched it. Not only is it one of Shuri's best, but it might be the best POV jav I've seen (well the first 90 minutes, then it switches to 3rd person). I can't wait to watch this again in a VR headset. Even though it's not 3D, it would still be really immersive in a closed environment, since the POV is so well done. When she sticks it back in after he already came :panas:

HND-368.gif
and I still can't get over how you recommended it to me, at the exact moment I was downloading it. I was literally downloading HND-368 as you typed your message lol. It wouldn't be that incredible of a coincidence, if it just released a day or two ago, but it released 11 days ago. I randomly decided to download it just minutes before you mentioned it.

I also watched CWM-251 this morning. I wish every movie had the male talent going back for seconds like this title. Yukari's reaction to them continuing to fuck her was so cute.

Last edited:
Reactions: needs more loli

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Just watched it. Not only is it one of Shuri's best, but it might be the best POV jav I've seen (well the first 90 minutes, then it switches to 3rd person). I can't wait to watch this again in a VR headset. Even though it's not 3D, it would still be really immersive in a closed environment, since the POV is so well done. When she sticks it back in after he already came :panas:

View attachment 890167
and I still can't get over how you recommended it to me, at the exact moment I was downloading it. I was literally downloading HND-368 as you typed your message lol. It wouldn't be that incredible of a coincidence, if it just released a day or two ago, but it released 11 days ago. I randomly decided to download it just minutes before you mention it.

I also watched CWM-251 this morning. I wish every movie had the male talent going back for seconds like this title. Yukari's reaction to them continuing to fuck her was so cute.
Great minds think alike I guess lol.

That cumshot was one of my favorite parts along with the double fisted handjob in the beginning. Just imagining that was my cock with her tiny delicate hands stroking it... whew! :hot2:
M4NcTTR.gif