The Ultimate Loli Thread

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
The depfile ones are fake, there are a couple fake sites posting them.
Yea, I know those are fake. The one I fell for was a rapidgator link, so thought there was a slight chance it could be legit.

I just found datafile link to yuzuki's SIRO, it's a different filesize than the last one. So maybe a slight chance it's legit. Only problem is no screenshots (that makes me really question if it's legit) and I'm downloading at 15kbps as a free user lol (and can't preview - mp4), so looks like I wont be able to make any progress. Anyone have a premium datafile and want check it out for us?

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Oh well, I actually want SIRO-1992 but that one's missing too.
that one, Yuzuki's, and Shuna's are the 3 SIRO's I want.

SIRO-1767
SIRO-1992
SIRO-2834

EDIT: Well don' bother trying that datafile link for 2834. I downloaded enough of it to preview, and... its a fucking caribbeancom release. For extra insult, its not even a loli ahaha

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Well mgstage took my card, so I got SIRO-2834 for now.. I'll cap it tomorrow for everyone.
:ksss:

If you do all 3 in HD, I'll give you a $25 amazon gift card code (diy-098 SUB be damned)

Last edited:
Reactions: LoliKing25

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I'll see ahaha, I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually.. I have to say their player is a lot higher quality than the dmm/r18 player, the picture is nice and crisp and I'm not seeing any dropped frames..

View attachment 888575

It has a record button too, wonder if that actually does what I think it does, if it does seems kind of silly to have DRM on the video.

Edit: It doesn't it just lets you record clips and then you can play them back in the player later, so you can record your favorite parts of the videos I guess.. Kind of a cool feature, can't believe this is so much better than DMM/R18's crap player since they're supposed to be #1 and certainly have many more customers/sales..

that does look nice. keep us updated on how the capture goes.

But, I can't believe the card went through. I figured actually buying them would be the least likely path to getting them. Glad you took the initiative!
There are seven videos posted between 2700 and 2822, ten percent seems pretty close.
overall yes. I was only factoring in the recent sample size, as it related to Yuzuki's release. Which makes it even worse. SIRO releases finally started to pour out at the right time... and Yuzuki's was still skipped lol. Luckily, ether is correcting that mistake.

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
It goes through pretty much everywhere, I haven't been declined yet.. I guess that's both good and bad, but they're super quick to point out fraud.. Anyways the videos are reasonably priced and they're not available so what the hell, and it seems like most of us want them.. I will, I'll cap it tomorrow morning, it's too late now and I'm watching other stuff..
Yea, it really is the perfect situation to buy those. No copies available online and those SIRO's aren't sold on DMM.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Interview this week with Shinosaki Mio, pretty entertaining. She talks about having to masturbate at one of her shoots, and the biggest difference is she couldn't just roll over to sleep, which turns into her talking about how sometimes she just has to masturbate and used to do it in the bathrooms at school. Which then moves into how she used to be too embarrassed to get a sex toy, so she used a fish sausage, which she loved, until one time it broke off inside and she panicked wondering what she'd tell the hospital. Quick translation of the next part.

--Use anything else?

Shinosaki- Hmm, a ballpoint pen

--Oh, that's an adolescent masturbation classic

Shinosaki- Is it (relieved face) But anal is so dangerous, I want young girls to watch out

-- You used a ballpoint pen for anal?!?!?!?

Shinosaki- (Covers her face) I was fine, but it is still a delicate part, it was tough and it hurt.

Hah, apparently her boyfriend really wanted to try anal.

Yuna Himekawa also had an interview, I read it a couple of days ago and it was mostly about shooting. Only thing I can remember is she was used to getting naked in front of people because of quick costume changes while doing ballet.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Ehh wtf, I don't really believe that for a minute.. When I was in high school there used to be rumors about a girl who masturbated with hot dogs and they broke off inside her, it's totally the same thing but different culture.. and who masturbates with a fish sausage, that's so unhygienic.. Japanese girls seem pretty prissy and I don't really think they'd be stuffing fish sausages up there.

I'm by no means convinced they're true, but that's seems like it happens more than you'd think. Think of how many people end up going to the ER for foreign objects in their ass every year, how many dumb things teenagers do, and how strong their libido can be. And though adults are known as prissy, the dirty tomboy teenager is also an incredibly common trope.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Oh I'm sure people go into the ER with weird stuffed up their hoohas and asses all the time, it's not to say it doesn't happen, but that is a very common trope even in midwest America, girls stuffing whatever meat filled sausage into them and it breaking off.. I'm sure they have to deal with much weirder and more uncomfortable things than sausages.. I have no doubts on the pen in the ass, seems like it would be a pretty common way to explore herself and a semi painless way to introduce anal. Just hope she didn't borrow that pen to anyone.

And I'm saying it's a common trope because it happens pretty often. hot dogs/fish sausages are easily available, not scary big like a lot of things, and wouldn't actually end in a hospital trip most of the time, just an embarrassing story you tell a friend and then they spread it around school. Nite

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Lively bunch again today hahaha, oh well...
I went to bed right after my last post and just woke up. So I got a good 16hrs of sleep. So I'm well rested now, I'll be online for the next 24hrs lol
:D awesome job. Will be the first thing I download tonight (once my speeds pick up in a couple hours).

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
pf_o1_230ore-200.jpgcap_e_1_230ore-200.jpg

Another mgstage exclusive release to consider is, ORE-200 Aoi Saigusa (Natsuna Saotome)

Don't think anyone's released that one yet.

EDIT: actually scratch that. It's on R18, which means it should be on DMM!

EDIT 2: Yep it's on DMM! I know just the man who could do it ;) (It didn't come up in my original search because I had too many zeros, usually need 5 digits)

Last edited:
Reactions: needs more loli

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I skimmed through SIRO-2834 (will watch it fully in a little bit). Looks good! thanks again. This title looks like it lives up to the hype, Yuzuki's ass has never looked better slamming down on that guys cock (with panties pulled to side to make it even hotter). needs more loli is right, her panty string digging into her soft perfect ass looks so hot. The last 13 minutes overall, look amazing.

Only critique I have, is that you should crop the black border around the video for future releases. (not a big deal though). I noticed very few missing frames, playback seems very smooth, even during fast moments :)

oh and I'm curious, does the scene really start that abruptly? Or did a few seconds not get recorded at the beginning?

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Yeah sorry, this upload is pissing me off, I think I'm just going to do one host from now on this wastes too much time.
yea, i'm sorry myself. I probably should have factored in the message about the rapidgator upload failing, before making a post that could come off as annoying. I was just curious about those 2 things, they're inconsequential to the overall quality of the video.

downloading SIRO-1992 now!

EDIT: download finished. Kumi Wakana is so cute. These are my 2 favorite moments...
1992.gif
1992-1.gif

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Is there a thread dedicated solely to Loli movies? Or are the mixed up with the other JAV torrents?
yea, it's this thread. If you follow it long enough you will see a method to our madness.
She really is adorable, it's a shame she didn't do more movies, she seems like a natural..
I'm just happy we finally figured out her name and discovered a few more things she did. I never expected her to be active beyond 2015.