The Ultimate Loli Thread

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
It was sougouwiki that ended up cracking it, minnano just listed one extra person that was in it.

my bad, I was caught up in the excitement of the g-queen discovery and misread. Guess minnano will continue to take a back seat.

man her pussy looks as good as I imagined. If only it wasn't a law, that uncensored studios can't have their talent have cute hairstyles or outfits.

Last edited:

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
No I didn't because I don't normally go back and look at things that have already been posted and that I have already read ahaha.. I know I do it too but I try to make my edits before people reply :p

Well anyways, it might, but I think that if it did it would have been translated and attributed by now, but here's to hoping that maybe @nestletollhouse can get something from that cover..

Yeah I've had it for a long time too, I just happened upon it today again when I was moving some files around to my new HDD to make space for other things that JAV has taken over.

hello there, you need translate? which one?

also....

freckles confirm its Kumi Wakana! get to see her uncensored! I'll take it.

Needless to say I'm downloading that g-queen right now lol (465)

View attachment 887943

damn, maybe I need to start using minnano more often. I've mostly been using sougouwiki since I found out about it.

which g-queen is that?

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Last edited:
Reactions: grisa

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
We were trying to see if there were any additional names on this cover besides the ones we already know..

55t28373pl.jpg

We're trying to find the identity of this girl:

kAAG1G8.png

We have a name from G-Queen, but that's not usually the same as the name they go by in JAV, but the 2 (3?) JAV movies that we know she's in, she's not credited.. Those are IBW-478 and T28-373 (possibly T28-395)..

you can see the picture for the cover in better quality here
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00NCCGBB0?ie=UTF8&redirect=true

as for the name, I translate the name at the back of the cover start from
upper left - Yu-chan
middle left - kaho chan
lower left - kumi chan
upper right - asami chan & yui chan,
lower right - aimi chan

the girl in question would be the lower left one with the tan line and pony-tail hair...which is Kumi - chan...they didnt write the full name

so if we look from the front cover, it would be like this
upper left would be shuna chan, but in here she was called as Yu chan
lower left would be Kumi
middle would be Aimi
upper right would be Kaho
lower right would be Asami & Yui

as from IBW-478,unfortunately nothing written about their name...i check the DMM.jp and DUGA.jp website for the comment and review for this product but none of them know any names except Shuna

from website http://shop.tsutaya.co.jp/dvd/product/?janCd=4582207874685
it is written one of the performer for IBW-478 is
川越ゆい which is read as Kawagoe Yui

also from the website http://shop.tsutaya.co.jp/夏休みパイパン日焼け少女ナンパ-読者モデルのスカウトと称しスタジオ撮影-日焼けチェ/product-dvd-4941149075503/
it is written the performers for T28-373 are as follows:
出演者:加賀美シュナ土屋あさみ臼井あいみ川越ゆい宮崎夏帆

from the first one
Shuna - Asami - Aimi - Yui - Miyazaki Natsuho

so we now confirm the Yui in T28-373 is indeed Kawagoe Yui (川越ゆい)
and another name Miyazaki Natsuho (宮崎夏帆)...which i assume that would be Kaho in T28-373

thats all i can gather from surfing the web...unfortunately i can only find out that the girl in question is called Kumi and not even sure if that the real Actress name or just for this particular product (T28-373)

also apologize if it too messy
also apologize if there is wrong information

Last edited:
Reactions: ether202 and tmas3

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
She said she was making gifts to give out at her next fan meet and I said that I wish I could go to one of her meetups but I'm so far away, so she said that it's okay and don't worry about it since I'm so far away, so I said that I would still like to meet her some day and she said thank you and that she was looking forward to seeing me soon lol..
thats pretty cool, I want my favorite loli's to acknowledge my existence...

*enters @momo_risa143*

"Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!"

oh right :madesu:

I wonder why only SIRO-001 is listed on javlibrary? Additionally, they aren't sold on DMM. So they really go under the radar. As a result I don't have any of them. Luckily most of them are available on sukebei. SIRO-2834 isn't (they have 2833 & 2835 lol) but I found a direct RG link. Shitty sd watermarked quality though. Wish I didnt watch that 720p trailer.

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
nevermind. I dont have SIRO-2834 featuring Yuzuki. The link turned out to be intentionally mislabeled (not surprised since it was from some random blog), so people would download it. It's some other random jav...

556344.jpg

looks like I have some more searching to do. Can't believe sukebei has the one before and one after but not the one I need. It came out in November. Looks like it was skipped over, considering whoever posts them, already posted the next 10 releases in order.

Last edited:

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
She said she was making gifts to give out at her next fan meet and I said that I wish I could go to one of her meetups but I'm so far away, so she said that it's okay and don't worry about it since I'm so far away, so I said that I would still like to meet her some day and she said thank you and that she was looking forward to seeing me soon lol..

Does it improve the response to know she was dressed as a pig at the time?

One of my favorite things about her is how nice she is, replying to every fan on twitter and making rusks for everyone that's going to her photo shoot. Just everything she does seems so nice.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
What's everyone up to? Pretty quiet here today..
I've been pretty busy... I just came 3 times in 1 session to NHDTA-932. Guy goes around parks, putting magic drops in girls water bottles, that make them uncontrollably horny. He watches them from a distance, as they spontaneously start masturbating in public. They use everything around them to get off (grinding on ladders, using plungers as dildos). The guy then swoops in, and fucks them in public. They're "squirting" the entire time. :panas:

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Man where the heck are those IB Works movies, they really take their time, kind of unfair to people who can only buy digital copies.

lol I know. I check multiple times a day to see if the dmm pages are up yet.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I just watched Kumi's G-queen movies, damn she has a tight little pussy.. but it seems she hasn't been active since 2014, I'm devastated..
yea, I noticed that as well. Her g-queens are pretty hot. But have you checked out her girlsdelta's yet? Her last GD release was actually in 2015, and her look is much better (closer to her look in IBW/T28)
That Yuzuki one looks great, her body looks so hot! Looks like I made the right choice placing her in my top 3 best body.
It looks like it could be her best release! That collar :onegai: and yea her body looks way more toned than in her early mums

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
It looks like it could be her best release! That collar :onegai:
Oh I didn't even notice the collar. I was too focused on that soft perfect ass and that nice waist. Just look at the way the panty string digs into her butt... OMG!:mimisan:

Yuzuki.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tmas3

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
SIRO are impossible to find, like 10% of them get uploaded, and the ones we're looking for are never the ones that make it. I have Saotome Yui's, but am looking for Sakai Saya, Haruki Karen, Iroha Meru, and I feel like I bring this up weekly anymore, Kagami Shuna's debut. The depfile ones are fake, there are a couple fake sites posting them. Mgstage has it's own bullshit silverlight player that it uses, and I have no idea if they accept overseas cards.

*edit* oh, they aren't on javlibrary because they aren't DVD's. Pretty sure R18 has some, but stops at like 600. It's really hard to tell, with them giving every actress their own special SIRO name.

I'm way behind, but I watched OYC-082 earlier, a drunk orgy vid, at one point a guy finishes with Yukari and then immediately leaves to go join the other three girls. I don't think I've ever been so sad watching JAV, I was not expecting that reaction.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Eh I don't really care about the silverlight player, it's a fact of life at this point.. I have for one DMM, one for R18 and one for EIC-AV/Idol Mile so far so what's one more..

I realize they're too stubborn to ditch DRM, but why can't they use the same one, pool their resources, and make it not blow? The method of making a playlist on R18's is "put all your files in this folder," it's a dumb mess.