The Ultimate Loli Thread

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Well I found her, Aine Kuu apparently. Going to have to look out for her, doesn't have many movies right now, hope she's still doing them, the scene in IBW-544 was probably her best though.

h_237ambi057pl.jpg

As far as VANDR-089, I have a tendency to skip around a lot in movies and yeah, it cuts out right at the part where the girls are all about to get naked for the first time in the movie, right at the good part :mad: There's like an hour missing. Might just have to buy that one I guess.
Oh is that her?... I actually have quite a few of her movies, I guess she's not really one of those lolis that sticks in your head.

In other news, so many good loli movies have hit the torrents recently:
SW-430 with Miko Hanyu, Yukari Miyazawa and 2 other girls.
h_635sw430pl.jpg

Which includes some really nice booty shots. Such perfect little asses *drools*
SW-430.jpg

IBW-578z with Shuri Atomi and Sara Shiina. They both look incredible in this video, one of the few videos where Shuri plays a more standard moe loli role.
504ibw578zpl.jpg

TMCY-084 with Ichigo Suzuya. One of the best loli cock suckers in a while, she gives fantastic head in every one of her videos, this one is no exception. A torrent for this came out a while ago but never got above 0%. This one actually works :)
h_452tmcy084pl.jpg

FCMQ-011 with Rena Aoi. Another one of those girls with questionable loli status but the gangbang action is damn good!
h_812fcmq011pl.jpg

As well as three more Maniac/Mercury releases: FCMQ-017 with Shuri Atomi, FCMQ-023 with Miriya Chidori, and FCMQ-018 with unknown girl. I wasn't really a fan of the action in these three but Shuri looks incredible as usual.
h_812fcmq017pl.jpg h_812fcmq023pl.jpg h_812fcmq018pl.jpg

LOVE-307 with Azuki. She sucks and fucks lots of fat old guys in this video :cool:
h_491love307pl.jpg

LOVE-307.jpg

CJOD-042 with Mikako Abe.
cjod042pl.jpg

And last but certainly not least, TKI-007 with Yui Saotome.
h_286tki007pl.jpg

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Quite a few? It looks like she only has like 5-6 movies.. I have both the First Star titles she's in, but I guess I didn't recognize her because she's so tan in this one, and those are multi-girl movies.. She's very cute though, and great at blowjobs.. I think I passed up her Anbibarentsu movie when I saw it because she wasn't shaved in it but I just downloaded it and it's pretty good.

Also yeah, quite a few good movies coming out lately and quite a few great looking ones coming out in the next week or two, I hope Azuki's other new movies get posted.
Yeah 5-6... sorry that's what I meant lol
You're right about her blowjobs, they are great! I love that scene from one of the First Star movies where she's on the floatie sucking off that fat old guy.
h_491love00235jp-13.jpg

I hate to keep asking ID in this post but I figure if anyone knows it's you guys.. I thought I found her ID before, but she's not in my javlibrary fav actresses..

full

full

Anyone know her? She's in IENE-627, TUE-054, IBW-478 (same scene as TUE-054), also on R18/dmm amateur videos as Kumi, also the same scene as in TUE-054 and IBW-478.
I'm not familiar with her but there are three girls in IENE-627: Shuna Kagami, Yuka Hayama, and Chinami Yukitani. She's definitely not the first two so by elimination I would have to say that her name is Chinami Yukitani.
1iene627pl.jpg

Edit: Wow, she looks very different with short hair. Is that the same girl? must be an error...
mum146pl.jpg mum149pl.jpg mum156pl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ether202

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Many of the recent posts have come from some repostings of some of the subyshare sites on Baidu, the links are on javlibrary from someone called dmms188. Fair number of hoops to jump through, but they've posted a bunch more FCMQ's and a good amount of videos I haven't seen elsewhere.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Yeah, the yunfile links are to a rar'd text file, and inside the text file is another link to a Baidu site and a password, but to download the Baidu cloud serivce you have to install this program, and even though Baidu is pretty big I'm still pretty sketch about installing Chinese software on my computer knowing how much hacking they do.. Sucks too because there's some TABETE and IBW movies that aren't anywhere else there.

You don't have to install anything for Baidu, jdownloader handles them and you can go to the site and get a normal download link too. Sometimes you need to refresh a few times, then it'll ask for a code that's the four digit code in the text file, then idk, click around until it downloads. Or jdownloader makes it a breeze, if you're unfamiliar with the program make sure you get it from their forums not the main site.

Reactions: Casshern2

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
I'm not familiar with her but there are three girls in IENE-627: Shuna Kagami, Yuka Hayama, and Chinami Yukitani. She's definitely not the first two so by elimination I would have to say that her name is Chinami Yukitani.

Edit: Wow, she looks very different with short hair. Is that the same girl? must be an error...

it’s nice to know that other people have problems looking for naked girls. i always want to find some chick that’s listed with 10 or 15 others, and i don’t know which one she is. so, silly me, i start looking at all the covers of their past videos. what’s with these women? they change appearance from flick to flick. i go through hundreds of videos and get completely lost. i never find whom i’m looking for. sometimes i resort to moles. i figure that i should be able to identify an actress by her moles (like that proverbial ‘girl from kansas city’). but half the time, they airbrush them out. meanwhile, i’m scouring screencaps with the zoom on 800% and end up high and dry.

i don’t need it. i have issues. things should be easy. but at least it’s good to know i’m not the only one.

i need anger management classes. can’t afford them. that’s why i like this place… cheap therapy.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
it’s nice to know that other people have problems looking for naked girls. i always want to find some chick that’s listed with 10 or 15 others, and i don’t know which one she is. so, silly me, i start looking at all the covers of their past videos. what’s with these women? they change appearance from flick to flick. i go through hundreds of videos and get completely lost. i never find whom i’m looking for. sometimes i resort to moles. i figure that i should be able to identify an actress by her moles (like that proverbial ‘girl from kansas city’). but half the time, they airbrush them out. meanwhile, i’m scouring screencaps with the zoom on 800% and end up high and dry.

i don’t need it. i have issues. things should be easy. but at least it’s good to know i’m not the only one.

i need anger management classes. can’t afford them. that’s why i like this place… cheap therapy.
I hear ya... IB Works, Natural High and many, many others sure know how to make our lives difficult. Even minimum often times don't tag their actresses, what gives?! :lempar:

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Glad you got it, I know you can get it without jdownloader, not sure what you were doing wrong. The speed varies wildly during the day, I think nighttime in china you can get 1 MiB/s but around now it will often stick at 50KiB/s with a constant captcha. And in case you haven't gotten it, the final rar password is the normal character part of the last line.

The naming shit is infuriating, I hate it. Sougouwiki does a fair amount better, thanks to Japanese fans, and I try to submit corrections to Javlibrary when I remember to. I'm guessing they hide the names to pretend like their amateur's, seems like a worldwide thing.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Less than a week until the October MUM previews! Hope Minimum is cooking up something good this month. They are due for something special. I always hope each month, my dream loli just turned 18 and minimum will feature her debut scene. Or at the very least, a fun scenario like mum-222 with some of my favorite talent.

mums.jpg

It isn't weird that I have a collection of every mum trailer right? For those wondering, they update with new previews on the 1st of the month at noon (tokyo time). Which is 11pm EST on the 31st for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
The biggest thing I'm waiting for from Minimum is a full gokkun movie like one of those 100 load swallow movies from Idea Pocket but with a tiny loli cutie with an innocent face. She also has to really love swallowing, I dont like when a girl does gokkun but she has the look of disgust on her face or has trouble getting it down.

Saving the trailers is not weird, sometimes I can get off to the just with the trailers alone :cambuk:

Last edited:

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Glad you got it, I know you can get it without jdownloader, not sure what you were doing wrong. The speed varies wildly during the day, I think nighttime in china you can get 1 MiB/s but around now it will often stick at 50KiB/s with a constant captcha. And in case you haven't gotten it, the final rar password is the normal character part of the last line.

The naming shit is infuriating, I hate it. Sougouwiki does a fair amount better, thanks to Japanese fans, and I try to submit corrections to Javlibrary when I remember to. I'm guessing they hide the names to pretend like their amateur's, seems like a worldwide thing.
I think I got it working too with JDownloader. Never used this program before so its kinda confusing but seems to be going pretty quickly. 4 - 5 MB/s. Thanks! Now my hard drives will fill up even faster :p

Edit: Why does a captcha popup every couple of seconds/minutes? It's quite annoying and seems to pause the download until I solve it.

Edit 2: So if you miss a captcha the download fails and you have to restart from the beginning. So you pretty much have to babysit each download. Oh the things we do for free JAV lol

Last edited:

01AKUser10

Sep 18, 2010
Less than a week until the October MUM previews! Hope Minimum is cooking up something good this month. They are due for something special. I always hope each month, my dream loli just turned 18 and minimum will feature her debut scene. Or at the very least, a fun scenario like mum-222 with some of my favorite talent.

View attachment 758361

It isn't weird that I have a collection of every mum trailer right? For those wondering, they update with new previews on the 1st of the month at noon (tokyo time). Which is 11pm EST on the 31st for me.
Nice! That collection would make a great torrent or DL.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Their AV open entry looks good, but doesn't really seem any different than their normal releases..

avop290pl.jpg

I share needs more loli's opinion except that I like Kotohane Shizuku (recently found).

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I didn't notice it in MDS-843 but maybe it was a cramp and she just kept chugging on like a champ. Great video btw. The whole loli vs gross old men theme is starting to become more common it seems.

I've noticed that she goes uncredited quite often. Luckily she stands out and is easy to spot on most covers.

Also are those screenshots from her iPhone? Kinda funny that she collects her own JAV covers lol.

Breaking news! MIRD-167 is now available!
mird167pl.jpg

FCMQ-005 with Saya Sakai is also on download. Awesome gangbang action with one my favs. :D
h_812fcmq005pl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tmas3 and ether202