The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
As far as I can tell, the seller PeroGuri (ぱこニャン!), is also the producer of those videos. I think the titles are pretty much the only thing used to identify each video, like...

Is google translate correct? Yuuna's name is "Meg" under this studio? that's hilarious. Any other interesting tidbits you can translate from the descriptions? As far as having a download for these, I'm working on it.. Stay tuned ;)
Here's 2 preview videos...

PREVIEW 1
PREVIEW 2

i think is read as Megu-chan...as for the translation....wow, i just read the description...the way she wrote the whole thing is so hot....basically she explain EVERYTHING that gonna happen.
is freaking long...and is already night here, maybe tommorow...

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Hi tmas, Something seems to have happened to these last 3 posts. Hope you can fix.
Thanks for the heads up. Everything fixed.

i think is read as Megu-chan...as for the translation....wow, i just read the description...the way she wrote the whole thing is so hot....basically she explain EVERYTHING that gonna happen.
is freaking long...and is already night here, maybe tommorow...
You're such a tease :p (jk). It's no biggie. Get some sleep, and if you feel like it, highlight the best parts if you get a chance. Google translate says "anal" in one line. I wish! I know it's supposed to be ass. I'm curious if it mentions anything about the censor, or even if its uncensored? Because I know some of their earlier videos are uncensored.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Only 2 weeks left until Meru transcends her human form...
GM0.jpg

GM.gifGM2.gif

0099.jpg

Are we supposed masturbate to these? I mean I'll try, but I can't make any promises lol.

If there is any gold loving loli fans, please reveal yourself and explain this fetish to me!

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
These seem to be broken as well...
I see a pattern. It's only happening on titles, where I had to post in someone's topic (because they posted the title first). Apparently, that user had his threads deleted (which took my posts with it).

Let me know if you spot anymore. I'll have to make a new thread for each one.

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009

Looks interesting ;)

Would
Suzu Ichinose
be considered loli?
h_094ktds00726pl.jpg

If so she's my favorite loli :D

Reactions: needs more loli

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
*checks daily uncensored sites*

It's official. She's making the rounds in the uncensored circuit haha. Her 5th uncensored release!
Having watched these for awhile it's more that when they do uncensored, they do a bunch at once and then tease it out over the next couple months, with new scenes and rereleases of old scenes with like, 5 new minutes. Uehara Ai's was the worst because she was such a big name, I swear a year later they still occasionally do another "new" release.

And yeah, uncensored is often disappointingly vanilla, partially because I imagine their budget is lower (or spent on paying the actresses more to do uncensored, particularly if the girl they get is a "name" like Yuuna is) and because of the nature of their operation+the draw being uncensored, it makes the most sense economically to just have them have sex uncensored because the margin of returns for doing something interesting instead isn't really that high. There's always hope though, the last few of Ai's releases had her do some "light" story bits, like soaplands, those ones where they visit "fans", and "boyfriend" POVs.

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
Anyone have suggestions for a site that has organized loli uncensored javs?

Uncensored JAV is annoying because a lot of the content is just copies of each other

Anything like Javlibrary but for uncensored content?

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Looks interesting ;)

Would
Suzu Ichinose
be considered loli?
h_094ktds00726pl.jpg

If so she's my favorite loli :D
Let me check...
h_918bug012pl.jpg

She went through the loli gold trials... Everything checks out there.

yop.jpg

has hair clip, adorable face, braided twintails, ribs visible, paipan, great hip/knee - foot/knee ratio.

I conclude... She's not quite loli enough!

...ahaha I'm just fucking around, of course she's a "loli". As a rule of thumb, if they've done any titles with minimum, ib works, k-tribe (etc) or have played a "daughter" in any titles, they are most definitely going to be considered a loli in this thread... or just look on the first page, if they're listed on there, then you know we consider them a loli (suzu is listed ;)).

Downloading T28-487 now.. I'll have it up sometime tomorrow.

55t28487pl.jpg

Nice! You bought it? I'm surprised none of the usual groups did a release of it yet... then again, T28's often don't get releases right away. Have no idea why, since they're one of the best labels.

Ahaha wow, well it's pretty much free reign since it's on a public tracker.. Kinda sucks he didn't make it a free download though. I wonder if I can get a free account out of it or something ahaha..
If they gave premium accounts for every release they "borrowed", they would owe Yipman a datafile premium that lasts till 3017 lol.

Looking forward to another Ayu Sumikawa video in a few days..

kawd790pl.jpg

Such a cutie!
Now theres a loli I need to keep an eye on. She looked so good in KAWD-770 :cinta:. I just hope she will do more than KAWD's in the future.

Also this one should be coming soon:

mmdj002sopl.jpg
Oh Yes! I didn't forget about this one. I'm really looking forward to it. I can't believe she is 27! Perfect example why japanese women are the best :panas:

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Having watched these for awhile it's more that when they do uncensored, they do a bunch at once and then tease it out over the next couple months, with new scenes and rereleases of old scenes with like, 5 new minutes. Uehara Ai's was the worst because she was such a big name, I swear a year later they still occasionally do another "new" release.

And yeah, uncensored is often disappointingly vanilla, partially because I imagine their budget is lower (or spent on paying the actresses more to do uncensored, particularly if the girl they get is a "name" like Yuuna is) and because of the nature of their operation+the draw being uncensored, it makes the most sense economically to just have them have sex uncensored because the margin of returns for doing something interesting instead isn't really that high. There's always hope though, the last few of Ai's releases had her do some "light" story bits, like soaplands, those ones where they visit "fans", and "boyfriend" POVs.

I'm not even talking about them investing in a scenario (I know thats a long shot). What I'm saying is, they aren't utilizing what is already available to them at no additional cost (time or monetarily). They go out of their way strip her of all the things that make her special: her energetic performances, flexibility, and worst of all... for reasons unknown to me, they're using her as a mature talent ("model collection"), and removing her extraordinary cuteness (via hair, makeup, outfit choices).

Then to top it off, almost all her uncensored scenes so far, have had her in a dance leotard at the beginning of the scene (which looks amazing and suites her, since she has a background in ballet)... but then they immediately remove it! When it's time to fuck her, it seem's like they make it a point to make the sex as uninteresting and vanilla as possible. I'm not expecting uncensored studios to give us Minimum tier shenanigans and outfits, but I know they can use her alot better than they have. 1pondo for example, should have had her in their "princess collection" (aka the loli collection) series, and not the "model collection" for her scene.

The type of uncensored scene I hope for, isn't out of the realm of possibility. Risa Omomo's uncensored Caribbeancom scenes were perfect. To this day, I'm still amazed just how good her uncensored scenes were. They literally had her in a scene where she ran away from home, and went to her older brothers house, and fucked him. Then for her 2nd scene, they did a 3p, where her brothers 2 friends (while her brother was away), walked into her room, while she was on her bed listening to music, and proceeded to give her a unwanted "massage", which led to them having sex with her. This is Caribbeancom we're talking about (the most vanilla uncensored studio of them all), that put those masterpieces together. I'm not even expecting them to do that much with Yuuna, just something better than what we've got so far. She's way too good not to get an exceptional uncensored scene (especially if she keeps doing so many!).

So far, out of her 5 uncensored releases, her HEYZO release is easily her best (with her first Caribbeancom release being a distant 2nd)...

HEYZO
02.jpg

Caribbeancom
01.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

1pondo
03.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Yea I did.. Seems a lot of them have been slacking lately, plus I wanted to get a really good version out first.. They are, but there's a lot more popular actresses and bigger labels so they concentrate on those I think.. Anyways I'm encoding it now so it'll be ready in the morning.. It's a lot less work without the uploading to the file lockers.
yea, torrents seem like the way to go. My speeds were good on your previous torrents.
Yeah I hope so too, but at least she's doing those, there's worse labels she could be doing that one at least uses some good scenarios but I would like to see her in some IB Works, Natural High and Minimum movies..
I agree. The Kawaii stuff is great. But I want to see what the really perverted labels do with her lol
Speaking of Suzu, there's a new Carribeancom movie with her today..

http://upjav.org/caribbeancom-022517-381/

022517-381.jpg
yea, that's actually why I think everyone keeps bringing her up today. Caribbeancom released it today, but it's not new material. It was originally released in 2015 under 1pondo!

She's been retired for awhile, but she went out in a blaze of glory and did a bunch of hot uncensored releases (better than Yuuna's) before she did.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Wow..
https://twitter.com/tunadesuo/status/835423114133581824

It seems like Tsuna Kimura is retired today.. She is pretty rarely discussed in this thread, but she has so many great movies and she still can pull off loli even after being in the business for 5 years.. I always thought that she was one of the cutest actresses and she has (to me) one of the best bodies in JAV, perfect small tits, nice thick thighs, the perfect amount of fat for her size to make her seem nice and soft, beautiful face, always nicely trimmed or shaved really yummy looking innie kitty.. It's truly a sad day.. I think that many of the girls coming into JAV today looked at her for inspiration and ideas on how to become a great JAV actress, she did pretty much everything and did it with such cuteness.. I really wish her the best in the future, I wonder what she will be doing now.. If she's looking for a husband and to get away from the industry, I can pretty much guarantee her that where I live zero people would recognize her, how about it Tsuna? :sangkyu:
I'm more surprised that she wasn't already retired. I thought she retired a year or 2 ago!? Really sad news indeed. She's a top all time legendary loli for sure. For a time (2011) she probably was my favorite loli.

She held the record for being in my most fapped uncensored JAV titles...until omomo's came out :p. Even after risa's, I've probably blew my load 6 or 7 times to this more recent tsuna uncensored heyzo release...

11.jpg089.jpg

her thighs and ass were legendary indeed (along with cute face and everything else you said lol)

scy123

Dec 17, 2016
Tsuna Kimura is the best ever. I literally have all of her uncensored videos still intact. Previously i tried to collect all her censored titles but it is just too much and literally all kind of fetish is available... Is it really that she is retired?

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Seems like it's always minimum or lovepop that gets first dibs on shooting with upcoming loli talent. Ena does look really nice, I would very much like to see a penis go inside her..
019b.jpg

...I was looking at other new lovepop releases, I didn't realize Himawari did lovepop last month!
013b.jpg015b.jpg
012b.jpg020b.jpg
005b.jpg019b.jpg
:onegai:
forget her maxing titles. Her lovepop sets are what we need!

Reactions: shawn720s

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yea she is pretty good. I should have mentioned her more. Honestly, I didn't really consider her loli because the studios don't really give her loli roles, only generic normal roles. Urumi Narumi is the same way, she is really small (148cm) but you would never guess looking at her covers. You can generally tell when studios don't want to market an actress as loli because they won't emblazon the actress's height on the cover.

You chose possibly the most unflattering shot of her face lol. I'd actually argue that her face is on Natsuna levels of cuteness.
MtgHStu.gif

That's not to say Yunna isn't also on that same level.

You should actually watch her videos. She has a super cute voice, super cute face, she is super shy, and she has cute little booty too :lulus:
t17JOBa.gif

Those super tiny panties... it became one of my fetishes because of this scene :nikmat:
Definitely need more big booty + tiny panty combinations!

Also keep in mind she debut even before the first MUM videos came out. The loli standard has changed a lot since then.

Damn those gifs are hot as hell !! I never saw her before (just realize she's in your avatar lol).

...So I just checked that FC2 seller PeroGuri for the first time in over a month... Holy Shit! They released 3 hot Yuuna scenes 2 weeks ago!! I need these! The content is raw, super cute outfits, and minimal amounts of mosaic!
1486625043.91.gif
1486625044.94.gif
1486625046.39.gif

1486625041.23.gif
1486107823.16.gif

I'm more and more interested in this girl since I saw ZUKO-117 (like tmas3 said, the only downside of this movie is the girl called "An"). As I let Noa Eikawa go (lack of interesting movies for me despite her being a cutie) so Yuuna might be a very good addition to my short loli list.

Speaking of Suzu, there's a new Carribeancom movie with her today..

http://upjav.org/caribbeancom-022517-381/

022517-381.jpg

I thought it was a new one when I read your post. It's a shame she's retired.

I'm more surprised that she wasn't already retired. I thought she retired a year or 2 ago!? Really sad news indeed. She's a top all time legendary loli for sure. For a time (2011) she probably was my favorite loli.

She held the record for being in my most fapped uncensored JAV titles...until omomo's came out :p. Even after risa's, I've probably blew my load 6 or 7 times to this more recent tsuna uncensored heyzo release...

View attachment 935868View attachment 935865

her thighs and ass were legendary indeed (along with cute face and everything else you said lol)

I used t like Tsuna before, like 2 years ago or something like that but her scat movie was too much for me so I stopped watching her (and I noticed in a IV movie how really big her ass was haha so I wasn't that sad).

Reactions: needs more loli

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
To me she has the best uncensored releases of any lolitype girl.. By the sheer amount, quality, and scenarios she's been in.
I completely agree with this. She is (or was) the uncensored loli queen.
And of course, her JAV catalogue is legendary.. It's amazing that I was watching her years ago, and then I see her in a movie like DIY-092 or MIAD-976 with Azuki released a few months ago and she still seems as fresh and cute as ever..
I do recall seeing those covers now that you mention it (I don't have them, but need to get them), so not sure why I was thinking she's been retired. All the newer loli's I pay attention to, kinda drowned her out I guess lol
I'm more and more interested in this girl since I saw ZUKO-117 (like tmas3 said, the only downside of this movie is the girl called "An"). As I let Noa Eikawa go (lack of interesting movies for me despite her being a cutie) so Yuuna might be a very good addition to my short loli list
Nice to see more people drink the Yuuna kool-aid :D. March is going to be an incredible month for her (even more so than jan/feb was). The trailers for her upcoming titles look insane!

I used t like Tsuna before, like 2 years ago or something like that but her scat movie was too much for me so I stopped watching her
She did scat!? :eek:. I don't blame you for not being a fan after witnessing that. I would never be able to look at my favorite loli's the same if I watched them play with poop lmao.
I noticed in a IV movie how really big her ass was haha so I wasn't that sad.
Her ass appearing bigger was a bad thing :yareyare:. What image video was it? I'll take a close look at it and get to the bottom of if it was too fat lol.

Reactions: darksider59

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010